Saxobank.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 14, 2018

Other websites of this company: ForexTrading.com and SaxoMT4.com

Saxobank.com

Join live discussion of Saxobank.com on our forum

rodri,
Netherlands,
Dec 12, 2018,

Stocks a lot, forex untrustable like cyprus brokers, Market maker against costumer

As stocks they have a big range of stocks. that is very good. But have to be rich to use them. High fees but I think it is still doable, takes only longer time to go in profit. On Forex part I think and I almost know or experience every time I enter a trade they are market maker. They say they are both ecn and Market maker. A-book broker they say. But the prices fluctuates when entering and go against the costumer inmediately after taking position.
they do everything to make you lose or trade against you. Same as cyprus brokers.. no difference. They trade against the costumer and rather have them lose and leave Saxo then trying to keep costumers. enough donkeys on this planet to steal their dumb money. Meaning, they see the costumer as a temporary low life who has to become poor as fast as possible before they leave again and wake up. Their Conflict of interest is with the bank because they are a bank as well. Looks very fancy but lots of disconnections, what is the reason for this ? Maybe for manipulation ? should not be an issue anymore in 2018 of disconnections in these modern times and always put you in bad prices when entering. you need a very big margin money to overcome their market making tactics.. For stocks can be an option for forex, better go on and look for better broker and conditions.
Jon,
Singapore,
Nov 9, 2018,

very bad broker with multiple hidden costs and un-honoring prices shown on their platform. when you close your positions, they will not close them at the price shown on their platform, they will instead close it out at a much worse price making you lose more money than you should. downright scam broker. please save yourself lots of frustration and avoid this broker at all cost.
ezekielloy,
Mar 26, 2018,

Illegal, Unjust and Unfair Practices by SAXO Bank

Delibrately logs you out during important events / news. Closes and groups your position with other positions to put your positions to greater negative losses. Complaints are returned by low level staffs that ridicule you and make gives you replies that makes you go in circles and solves nothing but put you back in the same ill-treated and unresolved manner!

Mar 26, 2018 - 1 Star We are a group of SAXO Bank Singapore customers who have lost a total of $5,000,000 SGD from illegal, unjust and unfair practices by SAXO Bank. If you had experienced such practices on your account with SAXO Bank, please contact me immediately. We are taking a class action suit against SAXO Bank and your input will greatly benefit in helping youself and each and everyone of us in getting back monies which have been illegally, unjustly and unfair stolen away from us.
Jack,
NL, Netherlands,
Feb 13, 2018,

Simply not a competitive option

Perhaps ok depending upon what you're comparing to, but if you're familiar with other U.S./U.K. trading platforms, Saxo is a non-starter - simply no comparison. They charge for every conceivable thing. Not only are trading fees higher, but their custodial fees are gouging, and they charge for things that other platforms do not. Even their belief of how "real time trading" works, is the exact opposite of well established norms elsewhere. During my time with them in 2017 I felt I was bled dry month after month.

I've sent multiple emails, and had many calls with their offices to get them to understand how different they are, but I think they're comparing themselves to shit little European/Nordic competitors, not the big boys. My belief is that they don't actually want the business of most of the people on this blog, and seem to be more focused on small niche market traders in-region.
Pavol1,
Slovakia,
Jan 31, 2018,

Saxobank dead company without support team. In Saxobank Doesn't exist support team, they doesn't answer on me emails.

CrackHouse32,
Poland,
Mar 10, 2017,

I do recommend this broker, it is reliable broker with vast range of instruments. I had account with them and I can recommend it.
Support is absolutely amazing !!!
martinsth,
Port Vila, Vanuatu,
Oct 25, 2016,

GBP Flash Crash - I feel Rape

During the GBP flash crash Saxo sold me out at a lower price than the lowest price of that day according to Bloomberg, and Saxo keep using lowest price of Bloomberg as the lowest of the last 52 weeks in all their external communication, I feel rape.
Elise,
Australia, Australia,
Aug 15, 2016,

Some of the worst facilities I've come across - $200 margin call at 10pm at night, transfer $1000 and send remittance and they close every single position within half an hour. Apparently funds have to be in there immediately, however they don't provide you with any facilities to allow you to do that. Much better platforms out there
Z. N.,
Wellington, New Zealand,
Feb 22, 2016,

Pros:
Does offer the biggest Range of CFD instruments.

Cons:
Positions do not show margin used, only units.
Charts and Combined charts cannot be saved into Favorites.
Cannot auto-login and skip-updates.
Upon trying to sell some CFD's an error message popsup "short selling is disabled for this instrument"... So annoying, no way to hide disabled instruments.
No support forum or email address.
Krisztian,
Tatabanya, Hungary,
Jan 26, 2016,

I hope somebody will close this Bucket Shop. Always hunting the Stop Loss levels. Always disconnect the platform or freeze. They have cancelled profit from the account. How can they still alive? Never open real account with them.