FormaxPrime.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 3, 2018

FormaxPrime is a forex broker. Formax Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. FormaxPrime.co.uk offers over 60 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FormaxPrime.co.uk

Join live discussion of FormaxPrime.co.uk on our forum

gbguimaraes,
Portugal,
Oct 17, 2018,

Scam broker stay away.

I like to share my horrible experience with this broker, day 14 of Octiber i open my platform and see that they delet all my profit since i start with them in 17 of September without send any email nothing.
I send email to the complain department to ask what happens to my profits, they send a pdf file saying that my account was identified by their systems and controls with abusive trading.
So with that, they simple eat my profit and i can´t do anything because i have the status of a professional client.
So they use the excuse of being a professional client that can´t go the UK FOS - this is scaming.
Scam broker detected.
I will open a FPA case.
qihong qin,
China,
Sep 27, 2018,

This is a fraud company, they used the British regulation for publicity, they used the British regulation to induce the Chinese customers to set up the regulation in New Zealand, now they run away with the investors' money, their other two companies are AAAFX and zulutrade, they collude with each other to cheat the investors, hope you will not be cheated by them again.