LeoPrime.com Review

Updated: Jul 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LeoPrime is a forex broker. Leo Prime offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. LeoPrime.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, indices, energies, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LeoPrime.com

Established: 2016
Address: G.S.Complex, 1st floor, Office Number 12, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles, 673310, Seychelles
Contact: support@leoprime.com, +44 20380 85868
Regulators: FSA-S #SD032
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (3) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of LeoPrime.com on our forum

South Africa,
Sep 25, 2018,

BOGUS SCAM BROKER

All I can say is do not waste your time with this broker. The broker indeed give clients $50 start up bonus which is good to get the feel of trading live. The issue started when I had asked what the T's & C's of withdrawing profits are then all hell broke loose. Below is the latest response I got from them.

Dear Client,

Greetings from LeoPrime!
We regret to inform you that the trading functionality of your NDB account has been disabled automatically by our IP detector tool as it detected other accounts with your IP address. We have enabled the trading operation now in your NDB account and you can continue trading until your bonus expiry date.

No one could explain where these other accounts come from and who created them. So clearly with this broker you will trade and increase your account until they give you this lame story above. Bogus scam broker, don't waste your time here.

Reply by LeoPrime submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Dear Smythe,

Could you please help us with your trading account number to check regarding your query.

Happy to help you!

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat or write to us at support@leoprime.com.

LeoPrime Compliance Team

Khulna, Bangladesh,
Oct 18, 2018,

IT IS BIG SCAM AND FRAUD BROKER

It is scam broker. This broker provide all new clent $50 NDB.But after fulfilled all term and conditions the broker can not withdraw money.The broker says you have opened more than one account.But it has absolutely false. Not only me but also all NDB client say you have opened more than one account. It is broker fraud policy.The broker has debited $ 211.06 without reason.My account no.1200427 and the broker has open another account.It is big scam broker. All are requested don't.open trade such scam,fraud broker.if you have such fraud broker you must lose you money.

Reply by LeoPrime submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Dear Prokash Kumar Biswas,

Greetings from LeoPrime!

We deeply regret for the delay in replying for your review. We have gone through your account and investigated with our team regarding your query, they have mentioned us that you have not met the Terms & Conditions to withdraw your profit earned from your trading account.

Please write us back regarding your clarification on your trading account to investigate further with our team.

For further queries, please feel free to contact us through our Live Chat or write to us an email to support@leoprime.com.
Russian Federation,
Mar 27, 2019,

fake contests

I cant tell you the winners of the currently ongoin contest already:
Tim, Andy, Sisco, Rakoto, Erick, Miro, Geoffrey, Cesar, Darren, Johan.
Because they are all fakes created by the leoprime, as they do in their all contests.
Please do not delete my post until 30th of march, I will erase it if I'm not correct.

Reply by LeoPrime submitted Apr 2, 2019:
Dear PavelF,

Greetings from LeoPrime!

The Top 10 contestants are announced based on their equity. So there are chances that anyone can predict the winners based on their equity at the end of the contest. And also the contest ranking list shown in our website is automated and it is connected to the clients trading accounts. We can't add, edit or change anything in it.

If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to email us at compliance@leoprime.com
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Apr 14, 2019,

it is scam broker no doubt. they introduced fake demo contests.

it is scam broker no doubt. they introduced fake demo contests.
when i got top position they introduced fake top 10 winners.

Reply by LeoPrime submitted May 14, 2019:
Dear Wasim Khattak,

Greetings from LeoPrime!

Kindly email us your Contest Trading account number to compliance@leoprime.com in order to check your contest account regarding your review?

Looking forward for your valuable reply!

Chennai, India,
May 28, 2019,

Hi Traders I am Samuel Ganesan i am working with Leo prime Broker past two Years , Excellent Broker and They given Good Service for every Client ( Fast Withdrawal and Fast Deposit and Instant Withdrawal also Available so I think Leo prime broker is one of the my best broker for ever. Don't believe fake bad reviews.

Thanks
S.Ganesan

Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
May 28, 2019,

Good Broker

Good and trusted Broker.i am trading here last one year.i find there Quick spread,tight spread,smooth platform and low commission.

Khulna, Bangladesh,
Jul 3, 2019,

Trusted Broker

I am sk Ekram hossain from Bangladesh.I traded with leoprime after knowing their account manager.I started trade with leoprime 1 year ago. Still I don't face any difficulties like withdraw ,deposit ,spread.They are making withdraw very fast.Don't face any slippage ,platform is very smooth.Specially Leo ECN Account Offers very Low commission and tight Spread that is good for All professional trader. I think Leoprime always gives good service like that.

Asgar Zakaria,
Delhi, India,
Jul 4, 2019,

Leoprime is a Chennai India based gang of Scammers

Leoprime is a Chennai India Based Gang of Scammers who are alluring not only Indians but also cheating Individuals from Bangladesh,Pakistan and traders from other countries of Asian Sub Continent. So those who have already bitter experience with Leoprime must create awareness for others so that other traders may not fall in their trap.
Reply by LeoPrime submitted Jul 5, 2019:
Dear Asgar Zakaria,

Greetings from LeoPrime!

We don’t see any trading account registered under this name. And we regret that you've faced inconveniences while working with us. It will be kind if you could share your trading account number to we investigate the problem you have faced with us. Kindly send your queries or questions to support@leoprime.com and we are here to assist you better.

And also, please be noted that we are not scammers. We have number of best clients who are very much happy and satisfied with our services. We always aim to provide the best services for our valuable clients. Please contact our Compliance team on compliance@leoprime.com and we are here to clarify your queries regarding your complaints.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

LeoPrime Compliance Team
Delhi, India,
Aug 24, 2019,

Vgood

1.After a year of trading with LeoPrime, I would say they did not let my trust down. I would recommend them, honestly.

Aug 26, 2019,

At the beginning i was a little scared of choosing this offshore broker. Later i realized how trust worthy they are but talking with chat agent henry, from customer support, i started trading and got instant withdrawals. I highly recommend this broker.