CFXPoint.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 17, 2018

CFXPoint is a forex broker. CFX Point offers the MT4, Webtrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. CFXPoint.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, stocks, cfds, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CFXPoint.com

Join live discussion of CFXPoint.com on our forum

Sandra Legatheaux,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2018,

Stole money from us

We give the money and they Promise next Friday we do some profit and is pass one momth Exactly we are calling him but I don’t see and nothing profit
hangasjarvi,
Sweden,
May 11, 2018,

The medusa with many heads.

Cfxpoint.com contacted me recently, one day my account was great and next day there was negative balance. The woman who contacted me calls herself Alexa Jones. Now she says she can give me a bonus and she will help me to recover the "losses". Can you believe that I don't want to have anything to do with these loosers.. I have a feeling that it is same group of people who work under different companies and different names and they play a piece of comedy just for to steal your money. Cfxpoin.com, Chronofm, and 60op are different manifestations of the same decease. Don't talk to them, don't give them your little finger, or soon they take your whole hand.

May 3, 2018 - 1 Star Christopher Varrick was my broker in this company. A very smooth, nice person with fine education in fine universitys, I deponated about 12000 USD but he wanted to have more. He would open a bank account in their off-shore bank and it would give huge interest whitch was only too good to be true. I refused to send more money. The minimum was 20000USD but 30000 was to prefer. I refused and then he said he would put 15000, and I 15000 and then we would split the profits. I didnt want to do this, then he wanted to finish and liquidate my account and I would get back my capital. The problem was that he said I should pay taxes (!) and that it would be 5000 USD that I should send to the company before they could be able to refund my money. So I didn't get back my money..