OnPointFXSignals.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2018

Join live discussion of OnPointFXSignals.com on our forum

Mb241,
Chicago, USA,
Sep 12, 2018,

I've invested over $119k into a EA(Expert Advisor) on the Metatrader 4 and LMFX. On Point FX Signals/ Market Masters Academy the CEO Ricky Andrade is refusing to refund me my money. He's stating this is a longterm investment. I sent him money through wire tranfer, cash and cashier's deposits, and credit card payments. He's now blocked me from his instagram page officialrickyandrade, telegram On Point Fx Signals, and echofin(MarketMastersAcademy). I brought his signals through echofin and telegram for the year for $564.00 and he's refusing to refund that also. Stay away from these guys. Communication is really bad ever since i invested. I have a monthly payment on my credit cards which is around $2800.00 a month and refused to send me money to pay it. The EA is profiting but at this time I have to do whats best for my family and he refusing to refund me my money back. I have all documents and messages through skype that will support my case.
rich,
miami florida, USA,
Aug 22, 2018,

I paid and don't even get the signals. they emailed me said they will take legal action because i dispute charge because i did not receive everything which rickey said would be offered.