FXLeader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2018

FXLeader is a forex broker. FX Leader offers the Mobile forex trading platform. FXLeader.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, cfds, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXLeader.com

Join live discussion of FXLeader.com on our forum

Joe,
Derby, United Kingdom,
Nov 20, 2018,

FX traders is very very bad nobody should trade and lose their money. They speak rudely and take money without customer authorisation. If you dont put more money they will speak nonsense and try to persuade you to add money. Very very bad broker to trade. Please be aware
Flowers,
Oct 24, 2018,

I am new to trading, and was pulled in by the company FXLearder.com in June 2018. At the beginning i received daily calls and it seemed that this company do care and have a good customer service record. I have deposited $23000 to my account, as i was promised that my account is doing well. On numerous occasions they kept on pushing me to deposit more and more into the account. Since i have stressed that i am not going to deposit any more money, they have stopped calling me. I have proof on Skype, and emails, that i have asked them that i need to withdraw all my funds and close the account due to serious health issues that i will need to pay. But because of the so called "bonus" fip, i was told that i can not do any withdrawals. Although the bonus was much less than what was available in the account at that stage. $55 000 the rest of the funds was in the open trades, and I have asked to close all the trades and accept the losses. When the markets started to go down, i have asked if the open trades cant be closed and the losses accepted. Up to today nobody answered me or called me back, except the trade person called Michael to do more trades with me. I would have been satisfied just to receive my funds back that i have deposited. Now it seems that i will be losing everything on my account. $78500 000. And still nobody called back. Please I would like to warn everyone do NOT get involved in trading with a company that can't even send you your Service Agreement Contract copy, or call , or answer your correspondence back. They are targeting citizens from South Africa. Any advise will be much appreciated on how i can get the little bit that is left on the account back.
JessFejzRose11,
Sep 19, 2018,

Steer Clear of these frauds!!!

The team and phonecalls are very relaxed and unprofessional.
They really badger you into depositing every last penny you own, promising that you will see that money again soon, by the end of the month.
I. lost. all. of. it.
Danica,
Cape town, South Africa,
Sep 12, 2018,

I need assistance please

I have deposited $200 with fxleader.
I tried withdrawing it but there is no option for it.
I don't think this is a company I want to be with. I don't trust this site.
I need assistance in the way forward in withdrawing my money I deposited please.
Victoria Hall,
Sep 10, 2018,

Good day.

I put everything I had into fxleader. I’m not a well off South African, I am a low income earner and I am frightened reading the reviews on this company. All I want out is my initial investment. They can keep the profits. But now it seems that this is not always the case. Would someone please help me be positive and pray that I get this?
What would be my next step to get my money. I literally can not afford to lose what I put in?
If you are nervous about any investment, the surest way to check the honesty of the company is to try to withdraw your funds.

Please leave a followup review to let everyone know if you got your money out or not.
Theo J,
Aug 18, 2018,

I also deposited $3500 with fx leader and my broker added the same amount so that we could open better trading positions. The account now stands on $9200 but i cant withdraw unless i deposit another$1500. They also gave me a time limit otherwise i stand to lose everything. Please advise. I don't know what to do.
The FPA sees no valid reason for a broker to require a $1500 deposit before processing a withdrawal.  When other people have made similar payments to other brokers, they still could not withdraw their funds.
OC,
Aug 16, 2018,

Info on FXleader

Despite repeated demands for them to close the account they failed to do so. Even when they were given notice to close the account they continued to trade using my money without my consent. I have now resorted to legal action to try and obtain an out of court settlement. They claim to be registered in Tallin, Estonia, but operate from St Vincent and Grenadines. Director is Nadezda Kubovski/Nadya Kubovski
Deeds,
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 7, 2018,

FXLeader.com is a scam. Stay clear of them. They'll never give you any money. They'll give you the worse trading advise.
anandhrao,
Durban, South Africa,
May 23, 2018,

Fxleader is ignoring my requests to withdraw my money. They don't even have a withdrawal function on their platform. I require assistance with this please