VipOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 29, 2018

Join live discussion of VipOption.com on our forum

Win Scammers,
Rome, Italy,
May 20, 2018,

VIP OPTION SCAM: on March 14-2018 my account has been totally emptied of $ 39,311.00

VIP OPTIONS: $ 39,311.00 DISAPPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT

On March 14-2018 my account VIP OPTION has been totally emptied of $ 39,311.00 by not authorized trading. In less then one minute, with three trades for $10,000.00 and one for $ 9,311.00, all was gone! Balance zero.
Totally not authorized trading! I did not do that trading and VIP is not authorized to trade for me.
And this happened to many many other clients of VIP OPTIONS.

I sent 73 emails asking them to cancell the not authorized trading and to restore the previous situation, and claimed the refund.

I have many proofs of what is happened and I would be glad to send them to you: please tell to me where can I copy the screenshots of the not authorized trading, my registration to VIP OPTION, my emails claiming refund and so on. and oper a Folder.

I have also proofs of many previous illecit behavious: when I asked a withdrawal they first offered me a Bonus that I refused, then called me a ‘Manager Director’ saying that if I wanted to get my withdrawal I was having to let him trading for me, when I refused and asked to close my account he disappeared altogether and never answered, nor did Client Support.

On march 14 (the night of the not authorized trading) I received an email from a “general manager” of both VIP OPTION and FC OPTIONS offering me an 'award algoritm system' to boost my profit: I refused and both my VIP an FC accounts have been immediately emptied ...

I can sent to you all the documents you require.
Please tell me what I should do: I really need your help!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou