Vip-Crypto.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018
Site is nearly identical to VIP-Brokers.com

Vip-Crypto is a cryptocurrencies broker. Vip-Crypto offers the Mobile forex trading platform. Vip-Crypto.com offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Vip-Crypto.com

Join live discussion of Vip-Crypto.com on our forum

Stockholm, Sweden,
Aug 9, 2018,

SEND ALL MY FOUNDS

Vip crypto and 10brokers is a scam scam and scam both companies are working together.

I have been trading with them since january 2018. I made profit up to 62000eur in my account balance,when I felt something was not right with the company I then request for my founds. And that was 4 months ago. Belive me or not my request is still on pending.

And they have the gutts to call me today asking me to pay another 8000eur befor I withdraw my money.

Though I fall for their lies and sent them 4000eur which they said it was to pay for taxes, this was 2 months ago,still my request is on pending.

Please do not invest your penny in vip-crypto or the 10broker. They are same people. Because when you make payments the money goes to 10broker then the vip-crypto will found your trading account on their website. I have sent them over a million emails but no they will not send my founds, vip-crypto and 10brokers scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam !!!! Until they send my founds back I will make sure they lose people to deceive... i need my money VIP-CRYPTO AND 10BROKERS,, SCAMMERS
PENANG, Malaysia,
May 23, 2018,

BEWARE OF VIP-CRYPTO.COM

I had been promised by my trading company (https://vip-crypto.com/ ) and the 10 Brokers that my investment profit amounted EURO 43000.00 will l be credited to my account on the 7th of March 2018 as i had paid all the taxes etc but very unfortunate as the money didn't arrive in account until now and my account manager with the following details:
David Hollander
Investment Tax Coordinator

Office Telephone: United Kingdom: 44-208-0894471

Address: 71 Shelton St Covent Garden,
London, WC2H 9JQ, UK

are so rude to me when i ask him via e-mail. I wish FPA can help me to talk to my trading company to release the money that they are holding as well as i also had difficulties in contacting them and the 10 Brokers as well.