Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

3.743 • 115 REVIEWS
Updated: Feb 3, 2023
Coinexx.com

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

In 2017 Coinexx acquired FinproTrading.com. However, Coinexx is not associated or affiliated with any company that was established after 2017 and uses/used the brand name Finprotrading.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, MahΓ©, Seychelles

Scalping: βœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: βœ… Yes
PAMM: βœ… Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
3.743 • 115 REVIEWS

M
Peraia, Greece,
Dec 19, 2022,

Thorough Due Diligence Done

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I like to stay low-key and I do not want my information being circulated around financial institutions and the Internet and this broker - coinexx - is the place for me because of this

I have been with the broker for a while, I am trading on a live account, and making constant withdrawals./ transactions with them and never had we needed to exchange details.

There are no trading limits and no restrictions, not that I push my account to its limits because I am risk averse but this can be good for a day when I want to shoot for the sky, I know I wont have a roof to stop me.

I recommend coinnex
K
Dec 17, 2022,

US30 Pays but I have to pay spread First

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I like cnx because they are an ECN broker and that is the best type of broker in the market. I have managed to hack US30 indice and my strategy has been paying dividends for the past 2 years.
I like only doing this pair with coinexx becaus the pair pays the most out of all pairs in the market. This is a fact that can be checked and proved. Although US30 is my favorite thing to trade it has the highest spread out of all the us indice shares on this brokers platform but I still trade it because compared to other brokers the spread is still not as wide as I have seen in other places
H
netherlands, Netherlands,
Dec 12, 2022,

Worst scam broker, stealing all my money, stay away!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Ive traded with Coinexx for several years. Until this year, everything was fine but when I wanted to withdraw my funds last september ( 27k) , it was denied because my account was suddenly under review . They subsequently removed all my profits (13k) and when I tried to withdraw what was left (14k), they wouldnt process that either. After my last withdrawal attempt, they blocked access completely to my client area. All this time they never gave any explenation why they did these things. It just shows they are completely unethical and because they are unregulated they just do whatever they want with clients funds.
I
Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Oct 26, 2022,

Reliably Tight Spreads and Good withdrawal Policy

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I had been testing this brokers account on demo for 5 months. I decided to go live to test the spreads on a USDCAD trade on the 19th of Sept. The asset is trading in an uptrend so I thought it is a good opportunity to take a long swing position in the market.

To my luck my order triggered while I was behind my pc at it gave me a good chance to analyze the brokers spreads market movements at entry. As advertised the spreads were about 0.0022 pips on the trade. My order was quite close to where I thought the market would turn from and I did not experience any significant drawdown. Coinnex offers good spreads on most of their pairs but my favourite pairs are USDCAD and USDCHF. I plan on only trading USD crossed pairs on coinnex because they have the tightest spreads. For example USDCAD spreads are 0.00224 & USDJPY spreads are 0.033 pips. Pairs such as EURCHF have widers spreads. I do not have much experience with EURCHF but I can recommend USD cross pairs trading with coinnex as it comes with tight spreads
A
Povoa do Loureiro, Portugal,
Aug 18, 2022,

Good Broker with Flexible Leverage

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I recommend this broker because it offers ECN FX trading service and flexible leverage. I trade with their highest leverage which is 1:500. My entries are nice and tight so I can reduce my stop loss amount.(Multi- Timeframe analysis).

Recommend this broker if you have a high risk appetite and want 1:500 leverage
N
Heidenheim, Germany,
Aug 16, 2022,

ECN account

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have had an ECN account with Coinnex for about 6 months now, which I was recommended by a fellow trader. I specialize in scalping mainly EUR/USD and USD/JPY. This broker offers very tight spreads and extremely fast order execution order execution. I would recommend Coinexx for scalpers like me that want to be in and out of the market quickly and not be exposed to price requotes. Commissions are low which is a benefit for high volume traders and if you are in and out of the market, making a number of orders it will positively affect your overall transaction costs. Withdrawals are processed manually so they usually take up to 1 business days to be processed but overall I would say this is a good broker
W
Aug 9, 2022,

Fast execution

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Being their customer for a quite long time, definitely one of the decent broker. Coinexx provides tight spreads and really low commissions, another feature is no fees deposit \ withdrawals.

I would like to trade stocks as well too but there aren’t so many of them. That’s why I have accounts in several brokers.
P
Paula Curta
Jul 19, 2022,

coinexx, quite good broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
there is no kyc but as i undestand that's a problem..anyway for some people it's important, there are many reasons.
crypto deposit and withdrawals

after a year started to think that news trading is the best but lost in july all of the funds because of nfp and 3d party vps provider

anyway that broker is a good choise and i plan to go back in a few month
A
Jul 13, 2022,

One click scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
With the chance of executing and exiting trades with just one click, I have been able to get a lot of trades at the exact price I wanted.This is also helped by the fact that coinexx executes trades instantly without delay.
B
Valencia, Spain,
Jul 8, 2022,

Platform works fine

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am daily forex trader, trading with this broker for last few months. With my previous broker I had huge issues with my MT5, considering that it had frequent interruptions in work, so trading was a bit high risk, as I always had to think whether I will be able to close my position. My friend recommended me this broker, as the one that offers a free vps. I think that I have made a good decision, as my MT5 works perfectly through vps here. Also, other trading conditions for forex pairs are just fine for me, hope that it will last..
Page 1 of 12