Coinexx Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Ermoupolis, Greece,
Nov 22, 2021,

Copy trading

The broker provides custom indicators and also has numerous built in indicators and tools. Got so busy lately and I had to shift to using the copy trading program before getting a reliable robot. The copy trading program has been profitable for me and I am glad I found it. I have withdrawn some profit a couple of time and this is my third month of joining the copy trading program

Laval, France,
Nov 15, 2021,

wallet

It provides a private wallet which has proven secure over time. It also serves as a temporary store of cryptocurrency for me before trading them in the real market

spain, Spain,
Nov 9, 2021,

Expert advisor

Coinexx allows the use of expert advisors and there are no limitations to its use so far. I have tried two expert advisors that gave consistent results. Manual trading is also fine as the conditions are okay for now.

Sena Arslan,
Pavia, Italy,
Nov 4, 2021,

Options are many

The broker gives the opportunity to have up to 5 base currency accounts. It does not offer just that traditional USD and EUR, it also allows cryptocurrencies as base currencies. Before now, I was using only a USD base currency account but now I have a USD and a Crypto base currency account. Coinexx also allows one to choose between MT5 and mt4, you get to choose the one that works best for you in terms of comfortability. I have discovered that they are fully customisable allowing me to create the best trading environment that I want for myself

United State,
Kansas City, USA,
Oct 26, 2021,

Great support

I have been with Coinexx more than a year , trading MT4 & MT5 , I already tried deposit and withdraw using Bank-wire & Crypto without any issue , what I really like about this company is the support team and how they respond to your issues and inquiries .

Skopje, North Macedonia,
Oct 6, 2021,

Indicators and trading tools

Coinexx support is usually available. They are usually fast in their replies at every point I send messages. The broker does not provide trading education but has optimal trading conditions that are favourable to my trades. Withdrawal is fast, deposit is instant, many indicators are available supported by powerful MT4 and 5 platforms.
Coquitlam, Canada,
Sep 23, 2021,

Metatrader 5 supported!

It has advanced tools and capabilities, which is a little more than the MT4. As a good platform should, it has real-time charts and prices with relevant indicators. The MT5, just like the MT4 on this platform, accepts expert advisors and also offers constant news and analysis. The broker service is complete and offers a balance where traders can make in-depth technical and fundamental analyses before concluding on a trade decision.
Paris, France,
Sep 18, 2021,

Good Service

1. No KYC, it's possible to use crypto wallet to deposit funds and then withdrawal them back. Trading comissions are as usual as by other crypto based brokers.

2. Overnight swap fees are charged. The charges are based on interest rate differential between the currency pairs being traded. I only use the swap calculator to know how much will be charged as swap charges for a position I wish to in a long-term trading

3. There aren't many stocks here
Sarah,
France, France,
Sep 14, 2021,

Tight crypto spreads

Recommend

Spreads for crypto are usually not so tight from my experience, but this broker offers tight spreads for eurusd and gbpusd, usdcad. I also got a welcome bonus when I opened an account though I didn't meet the requirement to withdraw the bonus in a long time; the bonus helped my trading experience because I was able to use bigger lot sizes

Deposit\wtithdrawals - without problems
James,
USA, USA,
Sep 9, 2021,

Coinexx is now officially a scam operation!

Out of the 7 brokers I had, Coinexx was the best to work with over the course of 1.5 years. I trusted them with security on their site and backend until just 2 weeks ago. Their deposit and withdrawal was always the same and like clockwork. But, then last week, I had my accounts drained without notification at all. Found out by waking up without being able to trade anything. I try to login and someone changed by password and enabled 2FA (yes, I should have had it turned on to begin with). So, I cannot login and contacted Coinexx support through their chat. They tell me the usual poop that the account was not hacked and that I authorized withdrawals. It is impossible for me to do this since 1) I was never sent an email confirming a withdrawal and 2) I cannot even log into my account. So how the heck would it have been me??!! Every single time in the past, Coinexx would send an email confirmation of a withdrawal for me to authorize it. This time, nothing. Then lock me out of my account. In addition, the transfers and withdrawals were done in a different crypto than what I was doing for over a year. This was NOT a hack. This was Coinexx hurting for money and stole mine. It wasn't a lot - but enough to piss me off!

It took me 1.5 weeks to have them unlock my account with copies of passport, etc. Which is bullpoo because I am not the one that locked myself out!

I finally withdrew the little I had left yesterday. NEVER again will I even attempt to look at another broker in Seychelles or anywhere else not regulated.

They tried to call me today to tell me it was not them who stole my money (voicemail). But I will never talk with them again!

DO NOT USE COINEXX!!! THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!! And there is nothing you can do about it!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 20, 2021:
Dear James,

Thank you for choosing Coinexx as your preferred broker for more than 1.5 years.

Regarding your concern over the last two withdrawals of $70 and $81 which were raised on 29th August 2021, it is not possible to have raised a withdrawal request without confirming it from your email.

The last step while raising the withdrawal request is to open the confirmation link which is sent to the registered email address of the client. This means that someone logged into your Coinexx as well as Email account and raised the withdrawal request.

We do not send a separate manual confirmation email for all withdrawals in order to expedite the payments. As these two withdrawals were of low risk due to the small amounts, no separate confirmation email was sent to you.

We highly advise all our clients to enable the 2FA on their Coinexx as well as email accounts and keep the information confidential.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts.

However, if you still have any concerns, you can always contact us directly via email or via our 24 X 5 Livechat support at any time.

Regards