Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

united state, USA,
Jan 18, 2020,

very bad

they steal money in easy way by making the spread very huge for no reason in one minute then all client will loos their balance

Jan 11, 2020 - 1 Star they eliminate all your balance in one second by increase the spread to thousand points where all other broker at the same hour has no change in spread it will be under 70 point

Jan 3, 2020 - 1 Star 912893 is my live account with coinexx. As US traders, we have limited choices of brokers to trade forex with higher leverage. Also we have fewer brokers who includes full services. we really have no more than 4 trusted brokers. Coinexx looked like trusted one who competed with lower spread, so it looked like the best brokers for U.S client. I tried it for few months, I did not care about late withdraw. However, they let you make profits with this full service and lower spread until data news comes in and then make your balance disappear calming the spread could jump to thousand points and your complains could be worthless, even all other brokers go less than hundred in that day. However, you could think it is still a good broker but stay away from the huge data news. At the last day of 2019 and last day of the market was no any news and all forex brokers closed all pairs with less than 100 points and others less than 50. coinexx closed most pairs around 700 points spread, so all position lost and all balances that has no stop loss disappeared. I contact the customer service and told them that was unacceptable, they claimed because of the end of the year which mean nothing than manipulated reason for any trader like me who used to trade for ten years. US client please be carful. stay with other few brokers you trust and I will not name any, my purpose is this brokers, it might take a month untill recognizes as a scam, you do not need to loos money meanwhile. I had all photos to prove my case in case they denied what happen at the end of the year market close.

Jan 1, 2020 - 1 Star 700 points spreadfor Nzd/us eliminated all the money today at the end of market and it still I have a pictures and proves for that.
Almelo, Netherlands,
Apr 19, 2019,

I like to response on your reply from Apr 18, 2019...
You told me I gave you the OTP. However, I have asked several times for proof of these emails with the OTP. I did not receive this even after contacting you by telephone.

I also didn't immediately write a review because I wanted to give you the time to sort this out well. You indicated that the relevant department was very busy.

You indicate that the check is via an email and not via a 2FA, but I have never received proof of the email.

You also indicate that we have only been in contact twice, this information that you provide is incorrect. I have been in contact with these people on the following dates:
22-01-2019 08:31 - Courtney
24-01-2019 12:59 - Simon White
06-02-2019 21:31 - Patrick Kane
11-02-2019 16:20 - Nkennedy
11-02-2019 By mobile phone
(if you want proof, I can send you the chat scripts)

Not after the withdrawal but during the procedure I already sounded the bell, you indicated that there was nothing to do about the last withdrawal, it was already processed by you.

If you do not believe that I was in Austria for winter sports, I can send proof of this. After our first conversation i had my email account checked by an IT expert and he has shown that no other computers have been given access to my account.

I do not want to accuse you of theft only that your security is not adequate and i want to warn people that they should not do business with you until this is improved. For example with 2FA or SMS.

Apr 15, 2019 - 1 Star All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Hi MartinTrading!

Since you’ve decided to blame us for security breach that never occurred, we’d like to clarify that the funds in your account left after 3 OTP verified withdrawal requests made from your registered email ID. And this happened over the course of 7 days.

- First two request were raised on Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 for XRP 999 and 2999 respectively and were processed on 17th Jan, 2019

- the third one was made on Friday 18th Jan, 2019 for 50 LTC to be transferred to ETH was processed on 21st Jan 2019

For clarity sake, when someone raises a withdrawal request on Coinexx, they need to authenticate their request by confirming the OTP that they received on their email. Once the OTP is verified, then only the request is raised & thereon processed.

And during this time period you also came to Live Chat twice and inquired about the withdrawal status. Following the protocol, we verified your identity by sending an OTP to your email and discussed the status of your withdrawal with you. Should you wish, we can share the chat history with you.

All the funds were withdrawn following the process we have in place. And, after the withdrawals were processed you raised an alarm that your account was breached. Since we withdrew the funds to your account after you participated in the process by authenticating transactions at each step, we find it very confronting that you would come back and blatantly lie that you did not receive the funds.

Even if we were to believe your holiday story, then also there is no way for us to ascertain that your account was breached and there was someone else operating your account and making the requests. Keeping your emails, passwords and account details secure is your responsibility. And we consider that the review you did above is in bad faith with the sole aim tarnish our image .

Thanks

Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 20, 2020,

Extremely slow execution, no EUR deposits

Extremely slow execution via MT4, while the avg standard is around 80-150ms, this broker executed my 2 test trades in 650 and 1100ms from London VPS, means very close to their servers. Unacceptable delay. Period.
Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )
Tomas Zra,
Iraq, Iraq,
Oct 1, 2018,

Scammed me i lost 100$

SCAM .... I made a $ 100 deposit and the money did not appear in my account. When I told them they said they did not know where the money went, and then I knew they had no regulation and their office was fictitious! Be careful they stole my 100$
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Hi Tomas!

There seems to be some confusion and we’d like to clarify that you lost funds after transferring BITCOIN CASH into a BITCOIN WALLET mistakenly. Our chat team explicitly explained you the situation when you approached us on chat on 10th September that it was a mistake from your end.

Due to inherent nature of the crypto transactions, it is client’s responsibility to send funds to a correct wallet address as transactions once processed cannot be reversed. Recovering cryptos crosschain is time consuming and an unsafe process and we only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 in value if mistakenly sent to another network. However, the recovery has its own limitations and each situation is handled differently and the same is conveyed to the client.

We hope this clarifies the situation yet again.

Regards
michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

Regards
US, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

Worst Broker I've seen in 30 years.

A nice sales pitch. But Sam.. who is the fraud behind the manipulated prices.. a nice show of .2 and .3 with average server response time of 790ms this a fraud of a broker from every angle. DO NOT use them by any means!

Here's the bullet list of bullshit they play.

1. Off market skew by 1/2 pip all the time
2. Slow full 1 second execution time 880 ms at server, and I'm in the same DC 2 data center.
3. Slippage At your own risk.

Do NOT use them!!
sammy g,
new jersey, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

Coinexx are a bunch of theives and a scam

I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.
NY, USA,
Apr 11, 2019,

i try to comunicate with company and no succesful

I have a problem with the sign in coinexx, when I try to login in page and say Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.