Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 18, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

James,
McPhillips, India,
Dec 13, 2018,

The Best Forex Broker I have Seen

I have been trading Forex from last 35+ years and I have held accounts with several brokers during my trading life, including various offshore brokers. I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coinexx.

Have been trading with them from last 8 months. Their spreads are really thin, most of my trades execute without any slippage at all and the commission is extremely low.

My scalping EA strategies have shown their best performance with this broker.

Deposits are instant with Cryptos. I have made 7 withdrawals so far, all were processed within 2 days. The Forex world needs more brokers like Coinexx.
Dec 21, 2018,

I Started using Coinexx a Month ago. So far, GREAT trading conditions near to 0 slippage. Instant deposits. 100% A+ Support. Thus far I have NO complaints. They are the best broker I have used thus far, and hope to continue to use them for many years!
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.

Coinexx Forex Broker

Hi, just wanted to inform everyone once I heard Finpro was merging with Coinexx I wanted to give this another go. Previously with Finpro, a lot of shady stuff was going on with my account - huge slippage on orders, unusual Market-Spikes/ Stop-Hunts, MT4 platfrom freezing at times, and actually the whole MT4 platform froze for a 2-3 hour period months back.. Due to my initial experiences, I withdrew my money and never looked back. Tradersway is another broker that is very similar. I wouldn't trust either one with my money.

Back to my Coinexx Experience thus far, initially opened a couple demo accounts just to test the waters and found that there was a restriction on placing orders. When you went to go open a new order it said , " OPEN PRICE YOU SET MUST DIFFER FROM MARKET PRICE BY AT LEAST 60 POINTS." In a True ECN/STP environment this should always be ZERO or "0". I immediately emailed Coinexx and told them what I was experiencing and they said that are a Pure ECN and there shouldn't be such restrictions and to please send a screenshot explaining to them what was going on, so I did. It was fixed immediately! Other than that little hiccup, everything so far seems Great! Excellent Spreads, Lightning fast Executions, etc...

Coinexx has the makings of being a GREAT Forex Broker for not only U.S. Residents but for everyone. They have an opportunity to be better than the majority of Forex Brokers across the globe. I would love to stop worrying if my money is safe, if the trading conditions are fair, etc.. A place where we can call home and just focus on trading like everyone else can outside the U.S. Time will tell.

I will give everyone an update later down the road. Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year!
Spain, Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

They add Plug-in to my account,

I havent got any problem with deposit and withdrawal.
When i start with real account, then execution over 400ms
When you have a ping of 2ms and when you do a trade and have 400ms to open and to close trade that mean they are adding Plug-in to your account.
Only this
Paul,
Lloyd, Australia,
Dec 28, 2018,

Cheers to a Good Start !

Ex Finpro client, migrated to them last week. Was a tad bit nervous when I got an email from finpro breaking this news but the entire process has been so smooth that I’m really looking forward to be with these guys. So far have only tested and trading couple of lots with them during liquid and non liquid times to assess how they far. Execution is impressive, better than finpro. Sply happy with the spreads im getting from them. Again better than what I was getting at finpro & considering the time (Xmas/Nyr week) I have tested these guys. I just miss the STP account that finpro had. Comparing the account types, coinexx just has one ECN account vs 4 – 5 types of accounts finpro offered. But that isn’t a big deterrent. They compensate it by providing MT5 and the web versions of both MT4 and MT5 platforms. Commission is again better with coinexx. Overall from trading conditions point of view, coinexx looks to be a better place for sure. Looking forward for trading with them from next week. Will update once I trade with them for a few weeks.

Coming to support and operations side, I must say coinexx team is more responsive in terms of the time they take to your emails. Few of my emails were replied within an hour and one on Xmas day as well. Glad and I hope it stays the same. And the backend/ops/tech team also has a much less turnaround time than I had with their predecessors

So far all looks good nothing to freak out! Was pretty happy and impressed how the entire migration worked so thought i will share my experience cos it can be nerve wrecking when something like this happens. Had experienced a similar situation few years back with another broker and I remember what a pain they were. So thought will share my experience and hope it helps those who are in the same boat.

Happy New Year to all! Cheers
Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

Regards
Coinexx Support
michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

Regards
Coinexx Support
Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.
Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )