Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 18, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Anthony,
Jun 21, 2018,

Superb Broker

IMHO, they are a Superb broker! trading with them without a glitch! If you are a serious trader, spreads and commissions are very competitive and if you are starting small, there are hardly have any fees & you can start with 0.001btc. They are genuinely reliable. I really haven’t found a single issue that I can point out. And if there is any issue, they settle it very fairly. I think that matters the most when choosing a broker. It was easy to open an account with them, trade and then make withdrawals.
Demitry,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 25, 2018,

Top crypto and forex trading conditions excellent client service

I have seen a few crypto brokers popped up last few years and my favourite has always been evolve markets but Coinexx blows everything out of proportion. They have amazing client support, lowest spread (literally) in the industry and excellent sub 50ms execution speed. Add to it that you can open an account anonymously in less than 2 mins. With esma and ctfc chocking all brokers these guys are all set to rock. Keep the good work going guys. Keep it up.
Bill Wilson,
Datchet, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2018,

Best in the breed broker

I think coinexx is truly democratising the forex industry by creating a purely crypto based account. Essentially this is the only possible way out when nanny states like cftc and esma are killing retail traders and brokerages alike. As far as their spreads and speed of execution goes , they are top notch and their spreads are razor sharp. Literally best of the breed broker.
Felix,
Kilburn,SA, Australia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Its such a delight to trade with them

One of the best broker tht i have come across since I started trading. They offer amazing spreads - by far the best i hv traded on. And house an equally amazing support team. Something that isnt expected from a crypto broker. Had absolutely no problem sending in and withdrawal out funds. Like their DIY client area.
Vineet,
Panchkula, India,
Aug 15, 2018,

I had been hearing a lot about Coinexx on online forums recently so decided to try them out, though if we’re being honest I did not have much expectations. Started with a demo and quickly transitioned to live as I was so tempted to test their conditions for live acc. Although I have a small account right now trading conditions are just as impeccable as in Demo and remain stable, a true ECN broker. I am rather conservative with leverage but it’s a plus that they offer 500x leverage also. Moreover they offer nbp which has come to my rescue quite a few times.

I am a frequent withdrawer and all my orders are executed swiftly with the funds transferred to my BTC wallet within 48 hrs. Never took a second above the stipulated time. This is the litmus test for any broker and they have always performed exceptionally well on this front. FYI they have an any-to-any crypto transfer policy which lets me transfer funds across any crypto wallet regardless of my deposit currency. And all this without any glitch.

Their no-restriction trading policy is a delight for scalpers like me. MT5 platform has a very user-friendly interface and never experienced any freezes during busy hours or otherwise also. All the crypto-related transactions are smooth and instant with 20+ currencies to choose from. I set up account with them without having to go through the annoying documentation/verification fuss. Oh and trading with Coinexx is not be burden since they don’t charge any transaction fees!

Their client support is available 24*5 so there is nothing to worry about. And they’re the sweetest, going out of their way to resolve your issues/queries so that you can trade peacefully. There is a dearth of good crypto fx brokers in the market and Coinexx seems to be filling that void pretty efficiently. All in all a good broker that is set to conquer the crypto-broker space. Trade with them to experience all these benefits first-hand.
Tomas Zra,
Iraq, Iraq,
Oct 1, 2018,

Scammed me i lost 100$

SCAM .... I made a $ 100 deposit and the money did not appear in my account. When I told them they said they did not know where the money went, and then I knew they had no regulation and their office was fictitious! Be careful they stole my 100$
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Hi Tomas!

There seems to be some confusion and we’d like to clarify that you lost funds after transferring BITCOIN CASH into a BITCOIN WALLET mistakenly. Our chat team explicitly explained you the situation when you approached us on chat on 10th September that it was a mistake from your end.

Due to inherent nature of the crypto transactions, it is client’s responsibility to send funds to a correct wallet address as transactions once processed cannot be reversed. Recovering cryptos crosschain is time consuming and an unsafe process and we only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 in value if mistakenly sent to another network. However, the recovery has its own limitations and each situation is handled differently and the same is conveyed to the client.

We hope this clarifies the situation yet again.

Aaron,
NY, USA,
Oct 4, 2018,

I think they need some help on their 'backend' to be honest, but they are real.

Been trading with them since mid August.
They've responded to my questions in time.
As a broker so far no problems, HOWEVER.

I signed up as an IB and the whole thing seems not done properly.
Still haven't received any commission when my buddy has been trading since late Aug. It's Oct 4th.
It seems like a very small business but the folks running it do care.
I think they need some help on their 'backend' to be honest, but they are real.
Kaur,
LDH, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

A broker that stands up to the claims it makes

One of the very few brokers that stands up to the claims they make on their website and the advertisements they run. im not a demo person, started straight with a Live account and have been impressed with every trade that i have done with them ever since. they have been pretty consistent with their offerings - news time or no news time. spreads, comm, execution all top class and withdrawals are smooth. I know it might sound strange but deposits were a bit of a task for me.. as im not a crypto person so had to first buy cryptos and then deposit.. but since the introduced vload, they've made my life easy :) couldn't ask for more! i have been asking my friends to try them at least once, since i started trading with them.
Nugyen,
Nov 14, 2018,

Best i hv traded with

What a broker! Have been trading with without dramas. Trading conditions are very trader friendly and execution speed never fails you. Though they offer very competitive commissions but i wish they offered rebates for traders like me :p who do quite a num of trades daily

Am a big fan of thier support, they’re pretty precise and spot on with thier replies and nvr have failed to sort whatever issues i hv ever had. When it comes to spreads i agree with most of the reviews here — no match. Withdrawals also come in time overall satisfied and happy so far. Should this change will update here
Sean,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2018,

As good as a broker can get

I have been trading with coinexx for over six months now. It’s an amazing broker and as good as a new age broker can get. I first read about them in an article posted by finance magnates and I almost didn’t believe the over the top positive review given by finance magnates guy so I decided to try them out. I clearly see and agree with those positive reviews now. Coinexx guys give an amazing spread of near zero on top pairs, give seamless deposit and withdrawal process. Their trading conditions are top notch and they give a 24 hour chat support by actual humans who go out of the way to help. Keep the good work going guys. 5 Star rated broker :-)
James,
McPhillips, India,
Dec 13, 2018,

The Best Forex Broker I have Seen

I have been trading Forex from last 35+ years and I have held accounts with several brokers during my trading life, including various offshore brokers. I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coinexx.

Have been trading with them from last 8 months. Their spreads are really thin, most of my trades execute without any slippage at all and the commission is extremely low.

My scalping EA strategies have shown their best performance with this broker.

Deposits are instant with Cryptos. I have made 7 withdrawals so far, all were processed within 2 days. The Forex world needs more brokers like Coinexx.
Dec 21, 2018,

I Started using Coinexx a Month ago. So far, GREAT trading conditions near to 0 slippage. Instant deposits. 100% A+ Support. Thus far I have NO complaints. They are the best broker I have used thus far, and hope to continue to use them for many years!
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.

Coinexx Forex Broker

Hi, just wanted to inform everyone once I heard Finpro was merging with Coinexx I wanted to give this another go. Previously with Finpro, a lot of shady stuff was going on with my account - huge slippage on orders, unusual Market-Spikes/ Stop-Hunts, MT4 platfrom freezing at times, and actually the whole MT4 platform froze for a 2-3 hour period months back.. Due to my initial experiences, I withdrew my money and never looked back. Tradersway is another broker that is very similar. I wouldn't trust either one with my money.

Back to my Coinexx Experience thus far, initially opened a couple demo accounts just to test the waters and found that there was a restriction on placing orders. When you went to go open a new order it said , " OPEN PRICE YOU SET MUST DIFFER FROM MARKET PRICE BY AT LEAST 60 POINTS." In a True ECN/STP environment this should always be ZERO or "0". I immediately emailed Coinexx and told them what I was experiencing and they said that are a Pure ECN and there shouldn't be such restrictions and to please send a screenshot explaining to them what was going on, so I did. It was fixed immediately! Other than that little hiccup, everything so far seems Great! Excellent Spreads, Lightning fast Executions, etc...

Coinexx has the makings of being a GREAT Forex Broker for not only U.S. Residents but for everyone. They have an opportunity to be better than the majority of Forex Brokers across the globe. I would love to stop worrying if my money is safe, if the trading conditions are fair, etc.. A place where we can call home and just focus on trading like everyone else can outside the U.S. Time will tell.

I will give everyone an update later down the road. Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year!
Spain, Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

They add Plug-in to my account,

I havent got any problem with deposit and withdrawal.
When i start with real account, then execution over 400ms
When you have a ping of 2ms and when you do a trade and have 400ms to open and to close trade that mean they are adding Plug-in to your account.
Only this
Paul,
Lloyd, Australia,
Dec 28, 2018,

Cheers to a Good Start !

Ex Finpro client, migrated to them last week. Was a tad bit nervous when I got an email from finpro breaking this news but the entire process has been so smooth that I’m really looking forward to be with these guys. So far have only tested and trading couple of lots with them during liquid and non liquid times to assess how they far. Execution is impressive, better than finpro. Sply happy with the spreads im getting from them. Again better than what I was getting at finpro & considering the time (Xmas/Nyr week) I have tested these guys. I just miss the STP account that finpro had. Comparing the account types, coinexx just has one ECN account vs 4 – 5 types of accounts finpro offered. But that isn’t a big deterrent. They compensate it by providing MT5 and the web versions of both MT4 and MT5 platforms. Commission is again better with coinexx. Overall from trading conditions point of view, coinexx looks to be a better place for sure. Looking forward for trading with them from next week. Will update once I trade with them for a few weeks.

Coming to support and operations side, I must say coinexx team is more responsive in terms of the time they take to your emails. Few of my emails were replied within an hour and one on Xmas day as well. Glad and I hope it stays the same. And the backend/ops/tech team also has a much less turnaround time than I had with their predecessors

So far all looks good nothing to freak out! Was pretty happy and impressed how the entire migration worked so thought i will share my experience cos it can be nerve wrecking when something like this happens. Had experienced a similar situation few years back with another broker and I remember what a pain they were. So thought will share my experience and hope it helps those who are in the same boat.

Happy New Year to all! Cheers
Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.
Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )
Shoaib,
Pakistan,
Jan 19, 2019,

Coinexx is World No 1 Scam broker I trade in forex since 2004 I used many brokers but never lost my deposit ONLY I lost 1000 XRP when I deposit in coinexx account.
I open an account in XRP and I chat with Dave Cooper I ask him for deposit process into XRP account he sends me a mail with this detail

Hi,

Please find below the XRP wallet address for deposit.

XRP address: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Hope this helps!

Regards

and when I start deposit prosses I see on the exchange website it need another Tag ID than I again come on chat and ask him about Tag ID
and again he did not give me Tag ID and ask me for proceed

Then I proceed deposit prosses without Tag ID I enter demi Tag Id just for the complete deposit process

after sending fund, I inform to Dave Cooper on chat and send him screenshots and after some time when the fund has gone than he asks me to cancel the transaction but at that time I cannot cancel the transaction because the fund has already gone.

after an hour I received a full deposit detail (Address and Tag ID) and DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS... I received this mail from (swalker@coinexx.com)
but the fund has already gone

""
Hello Shoaib,

I am writing in response to your inquiry over chat support about making an deposit in XRP.

Please see below full details for making deposits via XRP.

XRP Address : rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
Tag : 42992678

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS
Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a tag. If the tag is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. If you deposit tokens using an incorrect tag, we will not be able to receive them and you will need to work with your provider to retrieve them.

Depositing tokens to this address other than XRP will result in your funds being lost.

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Sam
""""
then again I come on chat and ask him about my deposit he replies me that I have lost fund because I did not enter TAG ID when i ask him why not you give me TAG ID in the first email and he did not answer me after 2 days he calls me and asks me for more deposit but I didn't.
I have lost 1000XRP because dave send me in complete detail for deposit it is totally dave mistake but I lost my fund.
Jan 24, 2019,

They sent my money, despite my fears.

I just completed a large (for me) transaction with coinexx.com and thought I’d pass along my experience.

About a year ago, I opened an account with Finpro trading. I guess they were based out of the UK. I started with a $3,000 and I never did take any withdrawals from this account. I was fine with them, but since I never made a withdrawal they were still unproven for me. My account steadily increased over time time and by the end of December my account equity was around $6,000. Then, right after Christmas, I got the notification that my account had suddenly been transferred to Coinexx. A real WTF moment, as there was no advance notice that this was going to happen with no options offered.

The other thing that I didn't like, was that all additions and withdrawals would be made in cryptocurrency and I had absolutely no experience with that form of money. Also, they had a continuing problem with their website getting their dashboard working properly, which didn’t seem very professional.

So, even though my account continued to grow there were several things about Coinexx that made me quite nervous. As others have said, the fact there is no address, no country, no phone number, no point of contact other than a chat and an email address, made me quite nervous. I mean, this place could disappear off the face of the Earth and what are you to do? There would be no chance of recourse. So, I decided to get set up to withdraw my funds. As I learned about how to navigate in the Bitcoin world, I first did an initial transaction and pulled $50 out of my Coinexx account, had it delivered to a newly created wallet, then sent it to a currency exchange and finally had a bit of money placed back into my personal checking account to prove I had at least a newbies grasp of the system. So far, so good.

I held on to my account for another week or two then decided it was time to ease my mind, close out, and go somewhere else. So I went to the Coinexx site and made the withdrawal for 7,000 USD to add to my crypto wallet. On the Coinexx site, they say there is a 24 to 48-hour time frame for the transaction to be approved. At the 24-hour mark, I contacted Coinexx via chat just to make sure that everything was in order and there wouldn't be any surprises. They assured me that all was right with the world. So far, so good.

So after about 36 hours passed I was pleased to find the transaction happened and the $7,000 was in my wallet. After the money showed up in my account, it took about seven or eight hours for the pending notice to go away and finally the money is there to do with as I please. So, it all was as it should be, but it was just too much of a risk for me to keep that money in there, with basically an unknown, unknowable, untraceable organization. So, as far as doing what they said they were going to do, I have to give them a thumbs up, they did come through. However, IMHO they need to spend some time establishing themselves as a real organization.

Dec 29, 2018 - No Rating On December 23, 2018 I was flabbergasted to learn that my account with FinPro would be changed to Coinexx. I had been with FinPro for about 10 months and had never made any withdrawals, but things seemed right with them. They did answer questions promptly.

There are two alarming parts to this change. First, there was no advance warning from either FinPro or Coinexx, the move just happened. I think that any upright company would provide plenty of notice to a customer that their firm was being acquired by another and offer the chance to cash out. Second, apparently Coinexx only conducts transactions in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This is very distressing to me as I have absolutely no experience with Bitcoin, and I really wasn't interested in participating in it. I simply wanted a broker to accept USD and to pay my withdrawals in USD. At this point, I am undecided about the course to take and I am extremely concerned about the safety of my funds.
Vladimir,
Czech Republic,
Jan 29, 2019,

Satisfied

They look like a good company, trading consts are very low, withdrawals smooth, support ready to help. So far Im satisfied with them.
US, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

Worst Broker I've seen in 30 years.

A nice sales pitch. But Sam.. who is the fraud behind the manipulated prices.. a nice show of .2 and .3 with average server response time of 790ms this a fraud of a broker from every angle. DO NOT use them by any means!

Here's the bullet list of bullshit they play.

1. Off market skew by 1/2 pip all the time
2. Slow full 1 second execution time 880 ms at server, and I'm in the same DC 2 data center.
3. Slippage At your own risk.

Do NOT use them!!
Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 7, 2019,

Manipulate via MT4 dealer plugin

Coinexx is a lame broker who could be a great broker but isn't, hence the 2 star rating. I'm no stranger to forex brokers and have had live accounts with over 10 and traded for thousands of hours. I like that they are wanting to make a name for themselves by focusing on crypto, they have good spreads and micro contracts on cfd's.

What I don't like is that they are greedy bastards who are running the dreaded Virtual Broker plugin. There is a delay in execution time, the platform disconnects (while my other broker is still connected), you click on a price and often it's a pip difference the price that you get. For someone who trades regularly its very obvious the manipulation.

The service was better before when it was Finpro. And from what I can tell its the same guy running it. F*** your greedy virtual broker plugin. The odds are all ready stacked against the little guy. I'll stick with some of my other brokers.