Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 18, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

US, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

Worst Broker I've seen in 30 years.

A nice sales pitch. But Sam.. who is the fraud behind the manipulated prices.. a nice show of .2 and .3 with average server response time of 790ms this a fraud of a broker from every angle. DO NOT use them by any means!

Here's the bullet list of bullshit they play.

1. Off market skew by 1/2 pip all the time
2. Slow full 1 second execution time 880 ms at server, and I'm in the same DC 2 data center.
3. Slippage At your own risk.

Do NOT use them!!
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.
Jd,
Jun 11, 2019,

Overall satisfactory. Unfortunatley what caused me to submit a lower star was the huge jump in market spreads at close. I do understand it occurs, however xauusd spread at daily close was at 20 pips literally while two other major competitors was only only 2.
Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

Regards
Coinexx Support
Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 7, 2019,

Manipulate via MT4 dealer plugin

Coinexx is a lame broker who could be a great broker but isn't, hence the 2 star rating. I'm no stranger to forex brokers and have had live accounts with over 10 and traded for thousands of hours. I like that they are wanting to make a name for themselves by focusing on crypto, they have good spreads and micro contracts on cfd's.

What I don't like is that they are greedy bastards who are running the dreaded Virtual Broker plugin. There is a delay in execution time, the platform disconnects (while my other broker is still connected), you click on a price and often it's a pip difference the price that you get. For someone who trades regularly its very obvious the manipulation.

The service was better before when it was Finpro. And from what I can tell its the same guy running it. F*** your greedy virtual broker plugin. The odds are all ready stacked against the little guy. I'll stick with some of my other brokers.
Spain, Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

They add Plug-in to my account,

I havent got any problem with deposit and withdrawal.
When i start with real account, then execution over 400ms
When you have a ping of 2ms and when you do a trade and have 400ms to open and to close trade that mean they are adding Plug-in to your account.
Only this
texas, USA,
Feb 17, 2019,

wires gone

bad experience so far ,lost a wd wire (1000.$ by dec 13th ,never made it to my acc ,was finpro then

asked for another wd on 1.18 2019 (1200$) still waiting after 8 business days ,nothing in my bank acc yet

99996820 1200 USD BANK TRANSFER Approved 18-01-2019

still waiting....
Jan 24, 2019,

They sent my money, despite my fears.

I just completed a large (for me) transaction with coinexx.com and thought I’d pass along my experience.

About a year ago, I opened an account with Finpro trading. I guess they were based out of the UK. I started with a $3,000 and I never did take any withdrawals from this account. I was fine with them, but since I never made a withdrawal they were still unproven for me. My account steadily increased over time time and by the end of December my account equity was around $6,000. Then, right after Christmas, I got the notification that my account had suddenly been transferred to Coinexx. A real WTF moment, as there was no advance notice that this was going to happen with no options offered.

The other thing that I didn't like, was that all additions and withdrawals would be made in cryptocurrency and I had absolutely no experience with that form of money. Also, they had a continuing problem with their website getting their dashboard working properly, which didn’t seem very professional.

So, even though my account continued to grow there were several things about Coinexx that made me quite nervous. As others have said, the fact there is no address, no country, no phone number, no point of contact other than a chat and an email address, made me quite nervous. I mean, this place could disappear off the face of the Earth and what are you to do? There would be no chance of recourse. So, I decided to get set up to withdraw my funds. As I learned about how to navigate in the Bitcoin world, I first did an initial transaction and pulled $50 out of my Coinexx account, had it delivered to a newly created wallet, then sent it to a currency exchange and finally had a bit of money placed back into my personal checking account to prove I had at least a newbies grasp of the system. So far, so good.

I held on to my account for another week or two then decided it was time to ease my mind, close out, and go somewhere else. So I went to the Coinexx site and made the withdrawal for 7,000 USD to add to my crypto wallet. On the Coinexx site, they say there is a 24 to 48-hour time frame for the transaction to be approved. At the 24-hour mark, I contacted Coinexx via chat just to make sure that everything was in order and there wouldn't be any surprises. They assured me that all was right with the world. So far, so good.

So after about 36 hours passed I was pleased to find the transaction happened and the $7,000 was in my wallet. After the money showed up in my account, it took about seven or eight hours for the pending notice to go away and finally the money is there to do with as I please. So, it all was as it should be, but it was just too much of a risk for me to keep that money in there, with basically an unknown, unknowable, untraceable organization. So, as far as doing what they said they were going to do, I have to give them a thumbs up, they did come through. However, IMHO they need to spend some time establishing themselves as a real organization.

Dec 29, 2018 - No Rating On December 23, 2018 I was flabbergasted to learn that my account with FinPro would be changed to Coinexx. I had been with FinPro for about 10 months and had never made any withdrawals, but things seemed right with them. They did answer questions promptly.

There are two alarming parts to this change. First, there was no advance warning from either FinPro or Coinexx, the move just happened. I think that any upright company would provide plenty of notice to a customer that their firm was being acquired by another and offer the chance to cash out. Second, apparently Coinexx only conducts transactions in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This is very distressing to me as I have absolutely no experience with Bitcoin, and I really wasn't interested in participating in it. I simply wanted a broker to accept USD and to pay my withdrawals in USD. At this point, I am undecided about the course to take and I am extremely concerned about the safety of my funds.
USA, USA,
Jul 15, 2019,

Almost a year of automated MT4 trading

And this broker far outperforms it's competition for US investors. ECN is second to none, and results for my automated strategy are better than head to head tests against LMFX and TurnkeyFX.
Good liquidity here, and always improving.
4 stars because website is sometimes buggy and un-responsive, and doesn't give much feedback about whether it is hung up or will load eventually.
Great, responsive broker, easy BTC deposits and withdrawals, hopefully here for the long term.
North Carolina, USA,
Feb 23, 2019,

I was client of Finpro Trading and now am with Coinexx. So far I have only one complaint and that is that they do no wire transfers (as Finpro Trading did). They use the dreaded Bitcoin for withdrawals. Coinbase is going to get their commission which is much higher than my previous bank wire fee ($16). Add to that the value of a bitcoin may work either for or against me, I can easily lose a $100 on a $3000 withdrawal. Only made 2 withdrawals so far and both times bitcoin value went against me. I am in US and may look for another broker due to the withdrawal policy of Coinexx.