Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 18, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Idaho, USA,
Jun 27, 2019,

Funds hacked and stolen

I hate to post this, because I am so fully committed to using Coinexx.com but just thought I would mention it. My friend has his Coinexx credentials stolen through a Key Logger. Hackers were then able to enter the Coinexx account, determine the balances, and then (somehow) fake email requests for the withdrawals, which were NOT send from my friend's email service (protonmail in Switzerland) . Fortunately, these were only about $100 and another $60 or so... SUBSEQUENTLY, COINEXX HAS ADDED additional security. HOWEVER, they were never up front on the theft, and send us the email messages requesting the EXACT balances to transfer to a BitCoin address from the 2 accounts. COINEXX is, without doubt, and especially for U.S. persons, the finest available offshore brokerage, so I am sad to report this. I will be continuing to use them, and do recommend them to anyone. HOWEVER, if you are using Windows, I highly recommend that you use a product called "Key Scrambler" (I am not affiliated, and this isn't advertising) which thwarts the ability of keyloggers to steal data from within Browser fields by encrypting the entries, etc... quite transparently. IN CONCLUSION: I will continue to use Coinexx, but am very upset that my friend's "lax security" allowed attackers to scrape his login credentials and to steal all of the funds in his accounts at Coinexx. I also believe they have better security now, so I don't see this as a show-stopper for me. hyperscalper
Felix,
Kilburn,SA, Australia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Its such a delight to trade with them

One of the best broker tht i have come across since I started trading. They offer amazing spreads - by far the best i hv traded on. And house an equally amazing support team. Something that isnt expected from a crypto broker. Had absolutely no problem sending in and withdrawal out funds. Like their DIY client area.
Nugyen,
Nov 14, 2018,

Best i hv traded with

What a broker! Have been trading with without dramas. Trading conditions are very trader friendly and execution speed never fails you. Though they offer very competitive commissions but i wish they offered rebates for traders like me :p who do quite a num of trades daily

Am a big fan of thier support, they’re pretty precise and spot on with thier replies and nvr have failed to sort whatever issues i hv ever had. When it comes to spreads i agree with most of the reviews here — no match. Withdrawals also come in time overall satisfied and happy so far. Should this change will update here
Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Louisville, KY, USA,
Feb 26, 2019,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COINEXX

I profitably traded for years with FinPro and my account went to Coinexx when they were sold. It took a few days for me to get up to speed with Bitcoins and Coinbase but no real problems. I think Coinexx was originally located in London but went offshore to escape oppressive regulations. My experience with them so far has been excellent. Trade slippage seems excessive but then I must remember that I am a Retail Trader. Money transactions in and out occur as they promise. For US traders going offshore they are a good fit. They have servers in Washington, DC, Amsterdam and London however my VPS always connects to Amsterdam at appx. 9.16 ms. Their Customer Support has been excellent and their Agents knowledgeable. I am a day trading scalper and do not trade Economic Reports. I use their MT4 platform with very few freeze ups.
Dec 21, 2018,

I Started using Coinexx a Month ago. So far, GREAT trading conditions near to 0 slippage. Instant deposits. 100% A+ Support. Thus far I have NO complaints. They are the best broker I have used thus far, and hope to continue to use them for many years!
Kevin W,
Oakland Ca, USA,
Mar 21, 2019,

Low spread, high leverage, good profits!

I too have been very pleased with Coinexx. I was with Finpro when they were absorbed by Coinexx and they have continued to treat me well. I can no longer have withdrawals sent to my bank account but the withdrawals are sent a lot faster using BTC, and there is a BTC ATM in my city and soon they will offer traditional cash for BTC at the ATM so it all works out. If you know how to trade then Coinexx is for you.
Vladimir,
Czech Republic,
Jan 29, 2019,

Satisfied

They look like a good company, trading consts are very low, withdrawals smooth, support ready to help. So far Im satisfied with them.
Anthony,
Jun 21, 2018,

Superb Broker

IMHO, they are a Superb broker! trading with them without a glitch! If you are a serious trader, spreads and commissions are very competitive and if you are starting small, there are hardly have any fees & you can start with 0.001btc. They are genuinely reliable. I really haven’t found a single issue that I can point out. And if there is any issue, they settle it very fairly. I think that matters the most when choosing a broker. It was easy to open an account with them, trade and then make withdrawals.
James,
McPhillips, India,
Dec 13, 2018,

The Best Forex Broker I have Seen

I have been trading Forex from last 35+ years and I have held accounts with several brokers during my trading life, including various offshore brokers. I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coinexx.

Have been trading with them from last 8 months. Their spreads are really thin, most of my trades execute without any slippage at all and the commission is extremely low.

My scalping EA strategies have shown their best performance with this broker.

Deposits are instant with Cryptos. I have made 7 withdrawals so far, all were processed within 2 days. The Forex world needs more brokers like Coinexx.