Coinexx Review

Updated: Jul 10, 2020 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com,
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

07008, USA,
May 8, 2020,

so far Good experience

I have been trading Forex from the past 12+ years and was referred to Coinexx by one of my colleagues. I have been with them since 1.5 years now and never had any complaints. Their spreads are really awesome and the withdrawals always come in time. I just wish they could make withdrawal timeline shorter than 48 hours. Can't say much about their customer service since I've hardly ever interacted with them. One issue I faced once was that my deposit did not get added to my MT4 account, but they manually added it over chat.

Demitry,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 25, 2018,

Top crypto and forex trading conditions excellent client service

I have seen a few crypto brokers popped up last few years and my favourite has always been evolve markets but Coinexx blows everything out of proportion. They have amazing client support, lowest spread (literally) in the industry and excellent sub 50ms execution speed. Add to it that you can open an account anonymously in less than 2 mins. With esma and ctfc chocking all brokers these guys are all set to rock. Keep the good work going guys. Keep it up.

07463, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

A+++ brokerage service for Forex

I have been trading Forex for last 4 years. I primarily use Coinexx since I started using them last year. Their execution is flawless and spread are good. I would highly recommend them.

Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.

Kemut,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Best broker around

By far the easiest broker to trade with! everything from beginning to withdrawals is seamless. signed up with them within minutes. the deposit setup is auto, didn't have to run around asking support guys what to do where to send funds etc. and love the fact they accept almost all mainstream crypto coins. have deposited in one coin and withdrawn in another, no issues with that as well and the conversion/transaction fees are by far the best with them. Had tried a crypto deposit with another broker but coinexx stands tall in terms of how clean the deposit went through and the fees. Coming to withdrawals, again easy no issues withdrawing at all. have don,t 10k of withdrawals so far. easy and no restrictions.

Have traded with them during normal and news times and the execution and spreads have been consistent. What else to ask for in a broker. Def recommended and never experienced any shady suspicious practices since started trading with them. Though they don,t need a support team cos everything is self serve but the guys behind the support are well informed!

Kaur,
LDH, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

A broker that stands up to the claims it makes

One of the very few brokers that stands up to the claims they make on their website and the advertisements they run. im not a demo person, started straight with a Live account and have been impressed with every trade that i have done with them ever since. they have been pretty consistent with their offerings - news time or no news time. spreads, comm, execution all top class and withdrawals are smooth. I know it might sound strange but deposits were a bit of a task for me.. as im not a crypto person so had to first buy cryptos and then deposit.. but since the introduced vload, they've made my life easy :) couldn't ask for more! i have been asking my friends to try them at least once, since i started trading with them.

Paula Cullen,
Mayfair, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2019,

8 months and so far a very good experience

I came across Coinexx based upon my close friends recommendation about 8 months ago. I am an old school girl and I was very hesitant to try them, as for making deposits, they accepted only Bitcoins and that thing just scared me.

I had to open a Crypto exchange account which my friend help me with. Since I was not happy with my (then) existing broker due to slippage issues, when I finally decided to give Coinexx a shot and made a couple of (small) deposits and withdrawals. Well, I got used to their Bitcoin process and was quite happy with their deposit and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant - Can add funds using Bitcoin Instantly. Withdrawals are processed mostly in less than 2 days.

Their customer service reps over chat are "Real People" and are mostly very prompt in resolving my queries. My contact there is Mr. White, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always approachable and timely in getting back to me.

However, the main thing that I love about them is their Spreads, which are quite low in the Real Live trading. I got some slippage at times, but it's much less than what I've been used to get elsewhere.

Stuff that Matters - I do a lot of scalping as well as fundamental strategy based trading. I am delighted to share that I had "the first consecutive 4 profitable months" of my trading life - with Coinexx. In these 4 months, I have gained and successfully withdrawn in 5 figures, twice - and looking forward to make a 3rd similar withdrawal in next 1-2 weeks.

What I believe Coinexx can improve upon - Reduce their Swap charges. I have held several large positions for a couple of months, which were good fundamental trades but Coinexx Swap charges almost eat away most of my profits on those trade.

Feb 10, 2019,

no hassle withdraw

Ive been trading for about 7 years now, with many brokers. Coinexx, FXCM, and Oanda are the only brokers who did not ever hassle me when its time to withdraw.
In fact it was easiest with coinexx, because its self service online, you dont have to fill out all this paperwork and run around with red tape. This was my experience as of 2018 withdrawing $2000 in 3 days turnaround. The times I was on chat, they were helpful.

Sean,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2018,

As good as a broker can get

I have been trading with coinexx for over six months now. It’s an amazing broker and as good as a new age broker can get. I first read about them in an article posted by finance magnates and I almost didn’t believe the over the top positive review given by finance magnates guy so I decided to try them out. I clearly see and agree with those positive reviews now. Coinexx guys give an amazing spread of near zero on top pairs, give seamless deposit and withdrawal process. Their trading conditions are top notch and they give a 24 hour chat support by actual humans who go out of the way to help. Keep the good work going guys. 5 Star rated broker :-)

USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

Vineet,
Panchkula, India,
Aug 15, 2018,

I had been hearing a lot about Coinexx on online forums recently so decided to try them out, though if we’re being honest I did not have much expectations. Started with a demo and quickly transitioned to live as I was so tempted to test their conditions for live acc. Although I have a small account right now trading conditions are just as impeccable as in Demo and remain stable, a true ECN broker. I am rather conservative with leverage but it’s a plus that they offer 500x leverage also. Moreover they offer nbp which has come to my rescue quite a few times.

I am a frequent withdrawer and all my orders are executed swiftly with the funds transferred to my BTC wallet within 48 hrs. Never took a second above the stipulated time. This is the litmus test for any broker and they have always performed exceptionally well on this front. FYI they have an any-to-any crypto transfer policy which lets me transfer funds across any crypto wallet regardless of my deposit currency. And all this without any glitch.

Their no-restriction trading policy is a delight for scalpers like me. MT5 platform has a very user-friendly interface and never experienced any freezes during busy hours or otherwise also. All the crypto-related transactions are smooth and instant with 20+ currencies to choose from. I set up account with them without having to go through the annoying documentation/verification fuss. Oh and trading with Coinexx is not be burden since they don’t charge any transaction fees!

Their client support is available 24*5 so there is nothing to worry about. And they’re the sweetest, going out of their way to resolve your issues/queries so that you can trade peacefully. There is a dearth of good crypto fx brokers in the market and Coinexx seems to be filling that void pretty efficiently. All in all a good broker that is set to conquer the crypto-broker space. Trade with them to experience all these benefits first-hand.

Bill Wilson,
Datchet, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2018,

Best in the breed broker

I think coinexx is truly democratising the forex industry by creating a purely crypto based account. Essentially this is the only possible way out when nanny states like cftc and esma are killing retail traders and brokerages alike. As far as their spreads and speed of execution goes , they are top notch and their spreads are razor sharp. Literally best of the breed broker.

Rocky,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 19, 2019,

Ever since my finpro account shifted to coinexx, I was making small deposits and withdrawals to test them out and they did not disappoint, finally after 2 months I decided to give a try with big deposit and withdrawal, guess what that went smoothly too. Till date i am loving coinexx, spreads are great, no absolute slippage and my manager is super helpful. I am satisfied now that my account is transferred in safe hands.