Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 25, 2020
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Jul 15, 2019,

Almost a year of automated MT4 trading

And this broker far outperforms it's competition for US investors. ECN is second to none, and results for my automated strategy are better than head to head tests against LMFX and TurnkeyFX.
Good liquidity here, and always improving.
4 stars because website is sometimes buggy and un-responsive, and doesn't give much feedback about whether it is hung up or will load eventually.
Great, responsive broker, easy BTC deposits and withdrawals, hopefully here for the long term.

texas, USA,
Sep 5, 2019,

Great broker with tight spreads

One of the few brokers that I feel confident in. Very tight spreads and no crazy wicks that try to take out a SL. Withdrawals can take a up to 3 days to be in your account, however this is states on the website so completely within my bounds.
Mt4/Mt5 platform to use. One of the lowest commissions offered at $2 a lot. Only giving it 4 stars since I wished they had faster withdrawals

North Carolina, USA,
Feb 23, 2019,

I was client of Finpro Trading and now am with Coinexx. So far I have only one complaint and that is that they do no wire transfers (as Finpro Trading did). They use the dreaded Bitcoin for withdrawals. Coinbase is going to get their commission which is much higher than my previous bank wire fee ($16). Add to that the value of a bitcoin may work either for or against me, I can easily lose a $100 on a $3000 withdrawal. Only made 2 withdrawals so far and both times bitcoin value went against me. I am in US and may look for another broker due to the withdrawal policy of Coinexx.

Idaho, USA,
Jun 27, 2019,

Funds hacked and stolen

I hate to post this, because I am so fully committed to using Coinexx.com but just thought I would mention it. My friend has his Coinexx credentials stolen through a Key Logger. Hackers were then able to enter the Coinexx account, determine the balances, and then (somehow) fake email requests for the withdrawals, which were NOT send from my friend's email service (protonmail in Switzerland) . Fortunately, these were only about $100 and another $60 or so... SUBSEQUENTLY, COINEXX HAS ADDED additional security. HOWEVER, they were never up front on the theft, and send us the email messages requesting the EXACT balances to transfer to a BitCoin address from the 2 accounts. COINEXX is, without doubt, and especially for U.S. persons, the finest available offshore brokerage, so I am sad to report this. I will be continuing to use them, and do recommend them to anyone. HOWEVER, if you are using Windows, I highly recommend that you use a product called "Key Scrambler" (I am not affiliated, and this isn't advertising) which thwarts the ability of keyloggers to steal data from within Browser fields by encrypting the entries, etc... quite transparently. IN CONCLUSION: I will continue to use Coinexx, but am very upset that my friend's "lax security" allowed attackers to scrape his login credentials and to steal all of the funds in his accounts at Coinexx. I also believe they have better security now, so I don't see this as a show-stopper for me. hyperscalper

Minnesota, USA,
Sep 16, 2019,

Good experience for US offshore broker

I came across with the Finpro sale. I also was signed up with Tallinex before they kicked US clients. I've been with the BS US brokers as well. Both before and after the Dodd Frank stuff. Anyway, I just closed my account with them. I'm going to go trade E mini's. That being said my experience was quite good with them. Once I got a crypto wallet set up. I got the transfers after a day or two of waiting and they were done at the prevailing market rate (one way I thought they might try to screw me). The spread was super small and all in very reasonable when the comission was added in. I started during the glory days of FX trading and it reminded me of that. I only traded small amounts/lot sizes, but there was no slippage and everything went smooth. Their tech is pretty good too. I just couldn't justify the offshore brokerage now that I can trade E minis. So, the CFTC finally did it, they killed this Forex trader. But if your a US person looking for an offshore broker. I would recommend.

Felix,
Kilburn,SA, Australia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Its such a delight to trade with them

One of the best broker tht i have come across since I started trading. They offer amazing spreads - by far the best i hv traded on. And house an equally amazing support team. Something that isnt expected from a crypto broker. Had absolutely no problem sending in and withdrawal out funds. Like their DIY client area.

Nugyen,
Nov 14, 2018,

Best i hv traded with

What a broker! Have been trading with without dramas. Trading conditions are very trader friendly and execution speed never fails you. Though they offer very competitive commissions but i wish they offered rebates for traders like me :p who do quite a num of trades daily

Am a big fan of thier support, they’re pretty precise and spot on with thier replies and nvr have failed to sort whatever issues i hv ever had. When it comes to spreads i agree with most of the reviews here — no match. Withdrawals also come in time overall satisfied and happy so far. Should this change will update here

Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)

Louisville, KY, USA,
Feb 26, 2019,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COINEXX

I profitably traded for years with FinPro and my account went to Coinexx when they were sold. It took a few days for me to get up to speed with Bitcoins and Coinbase but no real problems. I think Coinexx was originally located in London but went offshore to escape oppressive regulations. My experience with them so far has been excellent. Trade slippage seems excessive but then I must remember that I am a Retail Trader. Money transactions in and out occur as they promise. For US traders going offshore they are a good fit. They have servers in Washington, DC, Amsterdam and London however my VPS always connects to Amsterdam at appx. 9.16 ms. Their Customer Support has been excellent and their Agents knowledgeable. I am a day trading scalper and do not trade Economic Reports. I use their MT4 platform with very few freeze ups.

Dec 21, 2018,

I Started using Coinexx a Month ago. So far, GREAT trading conditions near to 0 slippage. Instant deposits. 100% A+ Support. Thus far I have NO complaints. They are the best broker I have used thus far, and hope to continue to use them for many years!