Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Sam,
Al Matar, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 1, 2019,

Excellent broker for forex and cryptos

It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a broker that provides both forex and cryptos with razor thin margin and spreads. They have been trading with them for 6 months now and never had any issues with deposits or withdrawals. Their spread is super thin when compared to the majority of retail brokers out there. Keep the good work going fellas!
Rob,
Denpasar, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2019,

Trustworthy broker

A broker you can trust. Was with finpro when my account was moved to them. Traded with them for a few days but out of panic requested a withdrawal and received it well in time. But it was only after i moved to another broker i realised its really hard to match the conditions & services finpro now coinexx provides. Trading with them without any dramas
John DuPratt,
Dublin, CA, USA,
May 20, 2019,

I burnt-up around 100K of my family savings over a 2 year period in 2014-16, with various different Forex brokers (both US domestic and offshore).

After a 2 year of trading break, I took an online course to reboot my skills, and then started trading with 20K in June-2018. I consciously decided to choose only offshore brokers as our nasty government's is determined to kill the Retail Forex traders in US with their lopsided regulations.

I opened-up 3 accounts with 3 different brokers and one of them was with this Coinexx. I started my Coinexx account with only 2K initially as they took only Bitcoins, which I wasn’t quite comfortable with using back then.

As mentioned by the others - what I soon realized was that on the same scalping or hedging trades where I would lose money with my other 2 brokers, I would make money with Coinexx broker. Clearly, it was not my trades, but I was just being ripped off, yet again. In fact, my exact same trades when put-up on Coinexx broker's MT4, would outperform.

It was just fair execution and the lower trading costs – i.e. Coinexx's thin spreads and low commissions, and fewer execution slippages. So, in Aug/Sep-18, I moved over my entire portfolio to Coinexx (~17K then) and I started to lever it up big.

In Oct last year, I took a big fat loan out on my mortgage and I put all of that into play over my Coinexx account and it was the best and boldest decision I have ever made.

I have withdrawn over 1 MM from my account and made 23 large withdrawals, and all of them were processed without any botheration, except my identity verification calls.

My RM at Coinexx is Mr. Simon White and I just love the guy for he is always there to take care of my requirements. The system is intuitive so I seldom needed to use their chat support much but they were "Real people", and helpful every time I interacted with them.

I like their back-office web portal a lot, and especially the ability to get an instant matching Bonus on my each and every Deposit.

So, Wify is happy as we have "Zero" debt, pretty decent investments and we move into a bigger place in a better neighbourhood. Thanks to you my good broker - Coinexx, and of course much thanks to my Luck, and some to my Trading skills.
ohio, USA,
Jul 5, 2019,

coinexx pays withdrawals for now any change i will be reporting them here, they have great spreads and very good leverage any change in their behavior i will let forex peace army know. great broker so far
Demitry,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 25, 2018,

Top crypto and forex trading conditions excellent client service

I have seen a few crypto brokers popped up last few years and my favourite has always been evolve markets but Coinexx blows everything out of proportion. They have amazing client support, lowest spread (literally) in the industry and excellent sub 50ms execution speed. Add to it that you can open an account anonymously in less than 2 mins. With esma and ctfc chocking all brokers these guys are all set to rock. Keep the good work going guys. Keep it up.
Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.
Kemut,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Best broker around

By far the easiest broker to trade with! everything from beginning to withdrawals is seamless. signed up with them within minutes. the deposit setup is auto, didn't have to run around asking support guys what to do where to send funds etc. and love the fact they accept almost all mainstream crypto coins. have deposited in one coin and withdrawn in another, no issues with that as well and the conversion/transaction fees are by far the best with them. Had tried a crypto deposit with another broker but coinexx stands tall in terms of how clean the deposit went through and the fees. Coming to withdrawals, again easy no issues withdrawing at all. have don,t 10k of withdrawals so far. easy and no restrictions.

Have traded with them during normal and news times and the execution and spreads have been consistent. What else to ask for in a broker. Def recommended and never experienced any shady suspicious practices since started trading with them. Though they don,t need a support team cos everything is self serve but the guys behind the support are well informed!
Kaur,
LDH, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

A broker that stands up to the claims it makes

One of the very few brokers that stands up to the claims they make on their website and the advertisements they run. im not a demo person, started straight with a Live account and have been impressed with every trade that i have done with them ever since. they have been pretty consistent with their offerings - news time or no news time. spreads, comm, execution all top class and withdrawals are smooth. I know it might sound strange but deposits were a bit of a task for me.. as im not a crypto person so had to first buy cryptos and then deposit.. but since the introduced vload, they've made my life easy :) couldn't ask for more! i have been asking my friends to try them at least once, since i started trading with them.
Paula Cullen,
Mayfair, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2019,

8 months and so far a very good experience

I came across Coinexx based upon my close friends recommendation about 8 months ago. I am an old school girl and I was very hesitant to try them, as for making deposits, they accepted only Bitcoins and that thing just scared me.

I had to open a Crypto exchange account which my friend help me with. Since I was not happy with my (then) existing broker due to slippage issues, when I finally decided to give Coinexx a shot and made a couple of (small) deposits and withdrawals. Well, I got used to their Bitcoin process and was quite happy with their deposit and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant - Can add funds using Bitcoin Instantly. Withdrawals are processed mostly in less than 2 days.

Their customer service reps over chat are "Real People" and are mostly very prompt in resolving my queries. My contact there is Mr. White, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always approachable and timely in getting back to me.

However, the main thing that I love about them is their Spreads, which are quite low in the Real Live trading. I got some slippage at times, but it's much less than what I've been used to get elsewhere.

Stuff that Matters - I do a lot of scalping as well as fundamental strategy based trading. I am delighted to share that I had "the first consecutive 4 profitable months" of my trading life - with Coinexx. In these 4 months, I have gained and successfully withdrawn in 5 figures, twice - and looking forward to make a 3rd similar withdrawal in next 1-2 weeks.

What I believe Coinexx can improve upon - Reduce their Swap charges. I have held several large positions for a couple of months, which were good fundamental trades but Coinexx Swap charges almost eat away most of my profits on those trade.
Feb 10, 2019,

no hassle withdraw

Ive been trading for about 7 years now, with many brokers. Coinexx, FXCM, and Oanda are the only brokers who did not ever hassle me when its time to withdraw.
In fact it was easiest with coinexx, because its self service online, you dont have to fill out all this paperwork and run around with red tape. This was my experience as of 2018 withdrawing $2000 in 3 days turnaround. The times I was on chat, they were helpful.