Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 31, 2020
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Sean,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2018,

As good as a broker can get

I have been trading with coinexx for over six months now. It’s an amazing broker and as good as a new age broker can get. I first read about them in an article posted by finance magnates and I almost didn’t believe the over the top positive review given by finance magnates guy so I decided to try them out. I clearly see and agree with those positive reviews now. Coinexx guys give an amazing spread of near zero on top pairs, give seamless deposit and withdrawal process. Their trading conditions are top notch and they give a 24 hour chat support by actual humans who go out of the way to help. Keep the good work going guys. 5 Star rated broker :-)

USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

Vineet,
Panchkula, India,
Aug 15, 2018,

I had been hearing a lot about Coinexx on online forums recently so decided to try them out, though if we’re being honest I did not have much expectations. Started with a demo and quickly transitioned to live as I was so tempted to test their conditions for live acc. Although I have a small account right now trading conditions are just as impeccable as in Demo and remain stable, a true ECN broker. I am rather conservative with leverage but it’s a plus that they offer 500x leverage also. Moreover they offer nbp which has come to my rescue quite a few times.

I am a frequent withdrawer and all my orders are executed swiftly with the funds transferred to my BTC wallet within 48 hrs. Never took a second above the stipulated time. This is the litmus test for any broker and they have always performed exceptionally well on this front. FYI they have an any-to-any crypto transfer policy which lets me transfer funds across any crypto wallet regardless of my deposit currency. And all this without any glitch.

Their no-restriction trading policy is a delight for scalpers like me. MT5 platform has a very user-friendly interface and never experienced any freezes during busy hours or otherwise also. All the crypto-related transactions are smooth and instant with 20+ currencies to choose from. I set up account with them without having to go through the annoying documentation/verification fuss. Oh and trading with Coinexx is not be burden since they don’t charge any transaction fees!

Their client support is available 24*5 so there is nothing to worry about. And they’re the sweetest, going out of their way to resolve your issues/queries so that you can trade peacefully. There is a dearth of good crypto fx brokers in the market and Coinexx seems to be filling that void pretty efficiently. All in all a good broker that is set to conquer the crypto-broker space. Trade with them to experience all these benefits first-hand.

Bill Wilson,
Datchet, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2018,

Best in the breed broker

I think coinexx is truly democratising the forex industry by creating a purely crypto based account. Essentially this is the only possible way out when nanny states like cftc and esma are killing retail traders and brokerages alike. As far as their spreads and speed of execution goes , they are top notch and their spreads are razor sharp. Literally best of the breed broker.

Rocky,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 19, 2019,

Ever since my finpro account shifted to coinexx, I was making small deposits and withdrawals to test them out and they did not disappoint, finally after 2 months I decided to give a try with big deposit and withdrawal, guess what that went smoothly too. Till date i am loving coinexx, spreads are great, no absolute slippage and my manager is super helpful. I am satisfied now that my account is transferred in safe hands.

Is Coinexx regulated?

Coinexx is not regulated by any government or non-government agency.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of Coinexx or to resolve complaints. .

Is Coinexx a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Coinexx is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14988/coinexx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Coinexx community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/coinexx/

How do I withdraw money from Coinexx?

To withdraw funds from your trading account select “Request Withdrawal” button on client portal.

Withdrawals are processed within 48 hours of receiving the request.

Where is Coinexx located?

Coinexx is located in Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles.