Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

NY, USA,
Apr 11, 2019,

i try to comunicate with company and no succesful

I have a problem with the sign in coinexx, when I try to login in page and say Server Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Shoaib,
Pakistan,
Jan 19, 2019,

Coinexx is World No 1 Scam broker I trade in forex since 2004 I used many brokers but never lost my deposit ONLY I lost 1000 XRP when I deposit in coinexx account.
I open an account in XRP and I chat with Dave Cooper I ask him for deposit process into XRP account he sends me a mail with this detail

Hi,

Please find below the XRP wallet address for deposit.

XRP address: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Hope this helps!

Regards

and when I start deposit prosses I see on the exchange website it need another Tag ID than I again come on chat and ask him about Tag ID
and again he did not give me Tag ID and ask me for proceed

Then I proceed deposit prosses without Tag ID I enter demi Tag Id just for the complete deposit process

after sending fund, I inform to Dave Cooper on chat and send him screenshots and after some time when the fund has gone than he asks me to cancel the transaction but at that time I cannot cancel the transaction because the fund has already gone.

after an hour I received a full deposit detail (Address and Tag ID) and DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS... I received this mail from (swalker@coinexx.com)
but the fund has already gone

""
Hello Shoaib,

I am writing in response to your inquiry over chat support about making an deposit in XRP.

Please see below full details for making deposits via XRP.

XRP Address : rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
Tag : 42992678

DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS
Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a tag. If the tag is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. If you deposit tokens using an incorrect tag, we will not be able to receive them and you will need to work with your provider to retrieve them.

Depositing tokens to this address other than XRP will result in your funds being lost.

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Sam
""""
then again I come on chat and ask him about my deposit he replies me that I have lost fund because I did not enter TAG ID when i ask him why not you give me TAG ID in the first email and he did not answer me after 2 days he calls me and asks me for more deposit but I didn't.
I have lost 1000XRP because dave send me in complete detail for deposit it is totally dave mistake but I lost my fund.
Desert Hot Springs, USA,
May 29, 2019,

Decent broker - keeping my eyes open

The jury is still out on this one...so far, so good.

I had a good overall trading experience with "FinPro." When FinPro was bought by Coinexx I transitioned. I have basically had no negative issues...I think.

What I am watching for, is any spread manipulation. I am not accusing Coinexx of anything. But, I am watching carefully. Here's why:

On three separate occasions, I experienced a quick spread spike in excess of 20 pips, taking out my SL, seconds before the trade went in the direction I expected. This only happened when I temporarily stopped using the "stealth mode" of my trade management software. Previously I only traded in "stealth mode," not revealing my SL, and didn't notice anything like that.

To be fair, maybe the spike, seconds before a significant move, is something that can't be avoided. But, it seems a little suspicious.

Now, I actively monitor trades more aggressively, and I keep my stops 100 or more pips away, in "stealth mode." If the trade goes far enough against me, I just manually shut it off. But, unfortunately, it means more "screen time." Oh well. It's my money.

I also use a second monitor with two other data feeds, to confirm and compare that a major spread spike is not just happening with Coinexx.

Like I said, I enjoy the leverage, and I've had no problem making withdrawals. And, since I've been trading for 10 years, I've learned that most issues weren't the brokers fault.

I understand how the banks manipulate the forex, I understand the dangers of trading the majors, trading when the markets first open...trading on Friday, when the banks take their profit.

But, I am actively watching the spreads, recording the spikes, and comparing the data feeds.

Can't be to careful :)

Mar 19, 2019 - 4 Stars I, too, was with "FinPro," who was then bought out by Coinexx. I was happy with FinPro, and I'm happy with Coinexx.

One criticism, is that some of us are active traders, with multiple accounts, and with more than one broker. Sorry, but, I don't think it's wise to keep "all of your eggs in one basket."

Each time I request a withdrawal from Coinexx, they contact me me to find out "what's wrong?" I have to tell them, "nothing is wrong" :) I just need my money whenever I need it. They should already know: if people have a problem, they won't hesitate to let them know.

I make regular deposits and regular withdrawals. Other than that annoying "inquiry," I have had no problem making withdrawals with Coinexx, and I've made quite a few.

I would love to see this broker offer the option to link a "VISA" card to the trading account (like I have with "Interactive Brokers"). It eliminates the fear we have of getting or having access to our money. After all: it's OUR money, and if a broker wants a lot more traders to deposit funds, make it easy for us to get our money when we want it.

Also, the online back office platform seems a little "glitchy," and sometimes you will sit there with a frozen page, watching the "crypto wheel" spin, until to refresh the page. But, I don't need the back office that much, and I can live with that.

What's important to me is 1) good commissions, 2) great leverage 3) deposits are credited quickly to the trading account, and 4) withdrawals are no more than a couple days.

For now, I primarily transact via "bitcoin," which is then converted to USD for trading, and it's easy to do with Coinexx.

If anything changes, I'll be sure and let you know.

Remember, anytime you trade with an unregulated broker, which some of us USA clients do, watch your balances. Spread things around a little :)

Coinexx Forex Broker

Hi, just wanted to inform everyone once I heard Finpro was merging with Coinexx I wanted to give this another go. Previously with Finpro, a lot of shady stuff was going on with my account - huge slippage on orders, unusual Market-Spikes/ Stop-Hunts, MT4 platfrom freezing at times, and actually the whole MT4 platform froze for a 2-3 hour period months back.. Due to my initial experiences, I withdrew my money and never looked back. Tradersway is another broker that is very similar. I wouldn't trust either one with my money.

Back to my Coinexx Experience thus far, initially opened a couple demo accounts just to test the waters and found that there was a restriction on placing orders. When you went to go open a new order it said , " OPEN PRICE YOU SET MUST DIFFER FROM MARKET PRICE BY AT LEAST 60 POINTS." In a True ECN/STP environment this should always be ZERO or "0". I immediately emailed Coinexx and told them what I was experiencing and they said that are a Pure ECN and there shouldn't be such restrictions and to please send a screenshot explaining to them what was going on, so I did. It was fixed immediately! Other than that little hiccup, everything so far seems Great! Excellent Spreads, Lightning fast Executions, etc...

Coinexx has the makings of being a GREAT Forex Broker for not only U.S. Residents but for everyone. They have an opportunity to be better than the majority of Forex Brokers across the globe. I would love to stop worrying if my money is safe, if the trading conditions are fair, etc.. A place where we can call home and just focus on trading like everyone else can outside the U.S. Time will tell.

I will give everyone an update later down the road. Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year!
Aaron,
NY, USA,
Oct 4, 2018,

I think they need some help on their 'backend' to be honest, but they are real.

Been trading with them since mid August.
They've responded to my questions in time.
As a broker so far no problems, HOWEVER.

I signed up as an IB and the whole thing seems not done properly.
Still haven't received any commission when my buddy has been trading since late Aug. It's Oct 4th.
It seems like a very small business but the folks running it do care.
I think they need some help on their 'backend' to be honest, but they are real.
Paul,
Lloyd, Australia,
Dec 28, 2018,

Cheers to a Good Start !

Ex Finpro client, migrated to them last week. Was a tad bit nervous when I got an email from finpro breaking this news but the entire process has been so smooth that I’m really looking forward to be with these guys. So far have only tested and trading couple of lots with them during liquid and non liquid times to assess how they far. Execution is impressive, better than finpro. Sply happy with the spreads im getting from them. Again better than what I was getting at finpro & considering the time (Xmas/Nyr week) I have tested these guys. I just miss the STP account that finpro had. Comparing the account types, coinexx just has one ECN account vs 4 – 5 types of accounts finpro offered. But that isn’t a big deterrent. They compensate it by providing MT5 and the web versions of both MT4 and MT5 platforms. Commission is again better with coinexx. Overall from trading conditions point of view, coinexx looks to be a better place for sure. Looking forward for trading with them from next week. Will update once I trade with them for a few weeks.

Coming to support and operations side, I must say coinexx team is more responsive in terms of the time they take to your emails. Few of my emails were replied within an hour and one on Xmas day as well. Glad and I hope it stays the same. And the backend/ops/tech team also has a much less turnaround time than I had with their predecessors

So far all looks good nothing to freak out! Was pretty happy and impressed how the entire migration worked so thought i will share my experience cos it can be nerve wrecking when something like this happens. Had experienced a similar situation few years back with another broker and I remember what a pain they were. So thought will share my experience and hope it helps those who are in the same boat.

Happy New Year to all! Cheers
Almelo, Netherlands,
Apr 19, 2019,

I like to response on your reply from Apr 18, 2019...
You told me I gave you the OTP. However, I have asked several times for proof of these emails with the OTP. I did not receive this even after contacting you by telephone.

I also didn't immediately write a review because I wanted to give you the time to sort this out well. You indicated that the relevant department was very busy.

You indicate that the check is via an email and not via a 2FA, but I have never received proof of the email.

You also indicate that we have only been in contact twice, this information that you provide is incorrect. I have been in contact with these people on the following dates:
22-01-2019 08:31 - Courtney
24-01-2019 12:59 - Simon White
06-02-2019 21:31 - Patrick Kane
11-02-2019 16:20 - Nkennedy
11-02-2019 By mobile phone
(if you want proof, I can send you the chat scripts)

Not after the withdrawal but during the procedure I already sounded the bell, you indicated that there was nothing to do about the last withdrawal, it was already processed by you.

If you do not believe that I was in Austria for winter sports, I can send proof of this. After our first conversation i had my email account checked by an IT expert and he has shown that no other computers have been given access to my account.

I do not want to accuse you of theft only that your security is not adequate and i want to warn people that they should not do business with you until this is improved. For example with 2FA or SMS.

Apr 15, 2019 - 1 Star All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Hi MartinTrading!

Since you’ve decided to blame us for security breach that never occurred, we’d like to clarify that the funds in your account left after 3 OTP verified withdrawal requests made from your registered email ID. And this happened over the course of 7 days.

- First two request were raised on Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 for XRP 999 and 2999 respectively and were processed on 17th Jan, 2019

- the third one was made on Friday 18th Jan, 2019 for 50 LTC to be transferred to ETH was processed on 21st Jan 2019

For clarity sake, when someone raises a withdrawal request on Coinexx, they need to authenticate their request by confirming the OTP that they received on their email. Once the OTP is verified, then only the request is raised & thereon processed.

And during this time period you also came to Live Chat twice and inquired about the withdrawal status. Following the protocol, we verified your identity by sending an OTP to your email and discussed the status of your withdrawal with you. Should you wish, we can share the chat history with you.

All the funds were withdrawn following the process we have in place. And, after the withdrawals were processed you raised an alarm that your account was breached. Since we withdrew the funds to your account after you participated in the process by authenticating transactions at each step, we find it very confronting that you would come back and blatantly lie that you did not receive the funds.

Even if we were to believe your holiday story, then also there is no way for us to ascertain that your account was breached and there was someone else operating your account and making the requests. Keeping your emails, passwords and account details secure is your responsibility. And we consider that the review you did above is in bad faith with the sole aim tarnish our image .

Thanks

Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )
Tomas Zra,
Iraq, Iraq,
Oct 1, 2018,

Scammed me i lost 100$

SCAM .... I made a $ 100 deposit and the money did not appear in my account. When I told them they said they did not know where the money went, and then I knew they had no regulation and their office was fictitious! Be careful they stole my 100$
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Hi Tomas!

There seems to be some confusion and we’d like to clarify that you lost funds after transferring BITCOIN CASH into a BITCOIN WALLET mistakenly. Our chat team explicitly explained you the situation when you approached us on chat on 10th September that it was a mistake from your end.

Due to inherent nature of the crypto transactions, it is client’s responsibility to send funds to a correct wallet address as transactions once processed cannot be reversed. Recovering cryptos crosschain is time consuming and an unsafe process and we only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 in value if mistakenly sent to another network. However, the recovery has its own limitations and each situation is handled differently and the same is conveyed to the client.

We hope this clarifies the situation yet again.

michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

US, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

Worst Broker I've seen in 30 years.

A nice sales pitch. But Sam.. who is the fraud behind the manipulated prices.. a nice show of .2 and .3 with average server response time of 790ms this a fraud of a broker from every angle. DO NOT use them by any means!

Here's the bullet list of bullshit they play.

1. Off market skew by 1/2 pip all the time
2. Slow full 1 second execution time 880 ms at server, and I'm in the same DC 2 data center.
3. Slippage At your own risk.

Do NOT use them!!
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.
Jd,
Jun 11, 2019,

Overall satisfactory. Unfortunatley what caused me to submit a lower star was the huge jump in market spreads at close. I do understand it occurs, however xauusd spread at daily close was at 20 pips literally while two other major competitors was only only 2.
Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 7, 2019,

Manipulate via MT4 dealer plugin

Coinexx is a lame broker who could be a great broker but isn't, hence the 2 star rating. I'm no stranger to forex brokers and have had live accounts with over 10 and traded for thousands of hours. I like that they are wanting to make a name for themselves by focusing on crypto, they have good spreads and micro contracts on cfd's.

What I don't like is that they are greedy bastards who are running the dreaded Virtual Broker plugin. There is a delay in execution time, the platform disconnects (while my other broker is still connected), you click on a price and often it's a pip difference the price that you get. For someone who trades regularly its very obvious the manipulation.

The service was better before when it was Finpro. And from what I can tell its the same guy running it. F*** your greedy virtual broker plugin. The odds are all ready stacked against the little guy. I'll stick with some of my other brokers.
Spain, Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

They add Plug-in to my account,

I havent got any problem with deposit and withdrawal.
When i start with real account, then execution over 400ms
When you have a ping of 2ms and when you do a trade and have 400ms to open and to close trade that mean they are adding Plug-in to your account.
Only this
texas, USA,
Feb 17, 2019,

wires gone

bad experience so far ,lost a wd wire (1000.$ by dec 13th ,never made it to my acc ,was finpro then

asked for another wd on 1.18 2019 (1200$) still waiting after 8 business days ,nothing in my bank acc yet

99996820 1200 USD BANK TRANSFER Approved 18-01-2019

still waiting....
Jan 24, 2019,

They sent my money, despite my fears.

I just completed a large (for me) transaction with coinexx.com and thought I’d pass along my experience.

About a year ago, I opened an account with Finpro trading. I guess they were based out of the UK. I started with a $3,000 and I never did take any withdrawals from this account. I was fine with them, but since I never made a withdrawal they were still unproven for me. My account steadily increased over time time and by the end of December my account equity was around $6,000. Then, right after Christmas, I got the notification that my account had suddenly been transferred to Coinexx. A real WTF moment, as there was no advance notice that this was going to happen with no options offered.

The other thing that I didn't like, was that all additions and withdrawals would be made in cryptocurrency and I had absolutely no experience with that form of money. Also, they had a continuing problem with their website getting their dashboard working properly, which didn’t seem very professional.

So, even though my account continued to grow there were several things about Coinexx that made me quite nervous. As others have said, the fact there is no address, no country, no phone number, no point of contact other than a chat and an email address, made me quite nervous. I mean, this place could disappear off the face of the Earth and what are you to do? There would be no chance of recourse. So, I decided to get set up to withdraw my funds. As I learned about how to navigate in the Bitcoin world, I first did an initial transaction and pulled $50 out of my Coinexx account, had it delivered to a newly created wallet, then sent it to a currency exchange and finally had a bit of money placed back into my personal checking account to prove I had at least a newbies grasp of the system. So far, so good.

I held on to my account for another week or two then decided it was time to ease my mind, close out, and go somewhere else. So I went to the Coinexx site and made the withdrawal for 7,000 USD to add to my crypto wallet. On the Coinexx site, they say there is a 24 to 48-hour time frame for the transaction to be approved. At the 24-hour mark, I contacted Coinexx via chat just to make sure that everything was in order and there wouldn't be any surprises. They assured me that all was right with the world. So far, so good.

So after about 36 hours passed I was pleased to find the transaction happened and the $7,000 was in my wallet. After the money showed up in my account, it took about seven or eight hours for the pending notice to go away and finally the money is there to do with as I please. So, it all was as it should be, but it was just too much of a risk for me to keep that money in there, with basically an unknown, unknowable, untraceable organization. So, as far as doing what they said they were going to do, I have to give them a thumbs up, they did come through. However, IMHO they need to spend some time establishing themselves as a real organization.

Dec 29, 2018 - No Rating On December 23, 2018 I was flabbergasted to learn that my account with FinPro would be changed to Coinexx. I had been with FinPro for about 10 months and had never made any withdrawals, but things seemed right with them. They did answer questions promptly.

There are two alarming parts to this change. First, there was no advance warning from either FinPro or Coinexx, the move just happened. I think that any upright company would provide plenty of notice to a customer that their firm was being acquired by another and offer the chance to cash out. Second, apparently Coinexx only conducts transactions in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This is very distressing to me as I have absolutely no experience with Bitcoin, and I really wasn't interested in participating in it. I simply wanted a broker to accept USD and to pay my withdrawals in USD. At this point, I am undecided about the course to take and I am extremely concerned about the safety of my funds.
USA, USA,
Jul 15, 2019,

Almost a year of automated MT4 trading

And this broker far outperforms it's competition for US investors. ECN is second to none, and results for my automated strategy are better than head to head tests against LMFX and TurnkeyFX.
Good liquidity here, and always improving.
4 stars because website is sometimes buggy and un-responsive, and doesn't give much feedback about whether it is hung up or will load eventually.
Great, responsive broker, easy BTC deposits and withdrawals, hopefully here for the long term.
North Carolina, USA,
Feb 23, 2019,

I was client of Finpro Trading and now am with Coinexx. So far I have only one complaint and that is that they do no wire transfers (as Finpro Trading did). They use the dreaded Bitcoin for withdrawals. Coinbase is going to get their commission which is much higher than my previous bank wire fee ($16). Add to that the value of a bitcoin may work either for or against me, I can easily lose a $100 on a $3000 withdrawal. Only made 2 withdrawals so far and both times bitcoin value went against me. I am in US and may look for another broker due to the withdrawal policy of Coinexx.
Idaho, USA,
Jun 27, 2019,

Funds hacked and stolen

I hate to post this, because I am so fully committed to using Coinexx.com but just thought I would mention it. My friend has his Coinexx credentials stolen through a Key Logger. Hackers were then able to enter the Coinexx account, determine the balances, and then (somehow) fake email requests for the withdrawals, which were NOT send from my friend's email service (protonmail in Switzerland) . Fortunately, these were only about $100 and another $60 or so... SUBSEQUENTLY, COINEXX HAS ADDED additional security. HOWEVER, they were never up front on the theft, and send us the email messages requesting the EXACT balances to transfer to a BitCoin address from the 2 accounts. COINEXX is, without doubt, and especially for U.S. persons, the finest available offshore brokerage, so I am sad to report this. I will be continuing to use them, and do recommend them to anyone. HOWEVER, if you are using Windows, I highly recommend that you use a product called "Key Scrambler" (I am not affiliated, and this isn't advertising) which thwarts the ability of keyloggers to steal data from within Browser fields by encrypting the entries, etc... quite transparently. IN CONCLUSION: I will continue to use Coinexx, but am very upset that my friend's "lax security" allowed attackers to scrape his login credentials and to steal all of the funds in his accounts at Coinexx. I also believe they have better security now, so I don't see this as a show-stopper for me. hyperscalper
Felix,
Kilburn,SA, Australia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Its such a delight to trade with them

One of the best broker tht i have come across since I started trading. They offer amazing spreads - by far the best i hv traded on. And house an equally amazing support team. Something that isnt expected from a crypto broker. Had absolutely no problem sending in and withdrawal out funds. Like their DIY client area.
Nugyen,
Nov 14, 2018,

Best i hv traded with

What a broker! Have been trading with without dramas. Trading conditions are very trader friendly and execution speed never fails you. Though they offer very competitive commissions but i wish they offered rebates for traders like me :p who do quite a num of trades daily

Am a big fan of thier support, they’re pretty precise and spot on with thier replies and nvr have failed to sort whatever issues i hv ever had. When it comes to spreads i agree with most of the reviews here — no match. Withdrawals also come in time overall satisfied and happy so far. Should this change will update here
Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Louisville, KY, USA,
Feb 26, 2019,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COINEXX

I profitably traded for years with FinPro and my account went to Coinexx when they were sold. It took a few days for me to get up to speed with Bitcoins and Coinbase but no real problems. I think Coinexx was originally located in London but went offshore to escape oppressive regulations. My experience with them so far has been excellent. Trade slippage seems excessive but then I must remember that I am a Retail Trader. Money transactions in and out occur as they promise. For US traders going offshore they are a good fit. They have servers in Washington, DC, Amsterdam and London however my VPS always connects to Amsterdam at appx. 9.16 ms. Their Customer Support has been excellent and their Agents knowledgeable. I am a day trading scalper and do not trade Economic Reports. I use their MT4 platform with very few freeze ups.