Coinexx Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Sammy G,
New Jersey, USA,
Dec 21, 2020,

Came to somewhat fair resolution

I previously wrote a review about how this company over charged me on commission and stole my money, I am changing my review, they ended up coming to a half-resolution and were able to give me back half the amount overcharged. I do understand this was an error on finpro and they are now coinexx and the case is 2 year old so I am somewhat happy with the resolution. Overcharged 7,000 and gave back 3500. Would have been nice to get my full 7,000 back but this is fair enough. Hope not to have any more issues in the future. thanks

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
new york, USA,
Dec 11, 2020,

SUSPICION UPDATE !!SCAM Do NOT trust your money with this broker. STOLEN 10

I have been with coinexx for several months at this point and everything seemed to be going fine and well UNTILL I actually made a bit of money , I had ran up an account to upwards of 100k profit and then all of a sudden the next day , my accounts are disabled , I contacted their support team and ( Dave Cooper ) assured me that this was normal and that my account and funds would be safe. Then Sally , head of the compliance compartment team , told me that they would be CONFISCATING my money , due to a glitch on THEIR system , I was simply trading on my metatrader platform simply hitting the buy or sell, I did not hack into any system nor do I trade anything other than using my phone and iPad so any mistake on their end is their responsibility . I have recordings before and after they STOLE my money out of worry when they disabled my account. So overall I had made upwards of 100k dollars and then they CHANGED MY QUOTE PRICE , making it so my positions in which I made money in , were losses and left me with almost nothing. I also have recordings of their support team chat , And them taking the money from my account, changing the quote price ( before and after recordings ) will be posting them soon . I have used many other brokers that were unregulated and NEVER had this issue or any for that matter ,hugosway , fxchoicepro , lqdfx , all have worked for me and never had any issues. This exact thing also has not only happened to me. Waiting to see what coinexx will do untill issue is fixed this review will stay and soon i will post screenshots and recordings of everything.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been with coinexx for several months band had no issue with them , BUT the second i make decent profits on my account , THE NEXT morning all my accounts are disabled and I can’t do ANY account operations for 1-3 days , I have been trying to contact customer support but No clear indication as to why what’s going on is going on. IF everything goes well i will update with a good review and or delete this review
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Nik,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was exactly the same as explained in our comments below for Dan.

The issue was discussed and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Dan) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Dan who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 145 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades.

You acknowledged the issue and were satisfied with the solution provided.

We would like to clarify that we have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals. This was an extremely rare issue we faced which you tried to take advantage of by getting several large volume fills at prices which did not even nearly exist. While the issue was immediately fixed, you were compensated way beyond the actual performance of your trades even though these trades were actually done with a malicious intent.

We have respected and cherished the business relationship we have with you from 6 months. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits while trading at Coinexx.

As always, please feel free to reach out to us should you need to discuss anything further. We are available on Live Chat 24*5.

Dan,
United States, USA,
Nov 20, 2020,

Accounts deactivated, poor service, withdrawal system is garbage

I have been using coinexx.com for around 2 years now since the start of 2019. First off, I have to say they are a pretty good broker, if you plan on making less than a thousand dollars trading. But after you start to generate 5-6 figures, they confiscate and block your accounts, take your money, and blame you for “fraud” when you have done nothing wrong and traded the way you always trade. Their withdrawal system is just plain dumb. I made a request and had to wait 5 days for it to be approved. Even then, I still haven’t received my funds! Waiting on them now for almost a week. (I have made successful withdraws before but they were all little amounts.) Also; once you begin generating decent income, they will sometimes enter in random trades for you, against you, so you loose. This has happened to me twice now, and each time they failed to accept their wrongdoing. I know a couple of other traders who quit coinexx because of reasons just like these. So yeah, if you want a trustworthy long term broker, never use coinexx. Their departments are a scam, they don’t take responsibility for their wrong doing and steal money from clients. Then they try to blame it on the client for fraud, or some other petty excuse. Also if they don’t like something they will take your money from you as well.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Dan,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was explained and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Nik) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Nik who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 100 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades, and we also gave you an extra compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

You acknowledged the issue, were satisfied with the solution and you even decided to continue trading with Coinexx, while withdrawing half of your balance and your withdrawal was also processed instantly.

We have respected and cherished the long-standing business relationship we have with you from more than one year. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits up to times your deposits while trading at Coinexx.

We thank you very much for your continued business with us. As you are still trading with us, we would like this relationship to mature and grow further.

Iselin, New Jersey, USA,
Oct 16, 2020,

Excellent Broker Service

I have been trading forex from the past 15 years and have tried most of the brokers that are out there.

I have been using Coinexx since January, and I am a quite satisfied client with them.

I started with a small account at Coinexx, was able to increase it 5 times, within 2 months and I have made several deposits and withdrawals with them. I can safely say that they let you grow and withdraw substantial profits without any fuss. This is the key for me, as I have had (and have also heard of others having) bitter experiences at various other brokers - who dont let you make profits and if you get lucky, they dont let you withdraw them easily.

We are a group of traders who follow each other and I always compare my execution versus my fellows, especially with those who trade at other brokers.

In a nutshell - Trades go seamlessly, slippage is minimal even on higher lot sizes, and withdrawals are very smooth.

I would say that they are the best broker service, and while they are unregulated, they are way better than the regulated brokers.
Oct 14, 2020,

Coinexx - good experience so far....

I am using Coinexx since a year now and I am quite pleased with their service. I am a full time professional trader and initially I had my doubts about choosing an unregulated broker. I have changed 2-3 brokers in the past so I am in a position to compare and form an opinion.
First of all they are very quick and responsive in resolving issues which I appreciate the most about them. I have a dedicated Account Manager who is super helpful and just a phone call away.
I will give you an instance, so I had some issue with a trade and it didn’t seem right. I called my Account Manager and they understood what I was saying. They gave me a REIMBURSEMENT of $200. Isnt that unbelievable? In my 15 years of trading experience, no broker has given me a reimbursement ever.
Withdrawals was the major issue which I faced with my previous broker as they used to take around 2 weeks or maybe more to process my withdrawals when they were more than $7000. But these guys process withdrawals in 24 hours usually and I coudnt have asked for a better offshore broker. Highly recommended. You will not regret using them.
criyo,
london, United Kingdom,
Sep 28, 2020,

BIG SCAM

You start out with low spread and bonus, then when you have made profit then widen the spread sometime up to 20/22pips in a single trade and then remove bonus.
request for a withdrawal, they said the accounts department is reviewing it (never heard of such before) that same day all my trade was closed even though I hedge everyone of my open trade.
Join them at your own peril. massive scam and idiots they are.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Criyo,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name or anyone to whom we have told the things even close to what has been mentioned by you.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavour to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx

(Update: 15th Oct 2020) Dear Criyo

We have not heard back from you since the past 1 week. We do not have any client by your name or any records of such conversations being held with any of our clients. Therefore, we believe what you have stated is not a genuine client experience and it is just an attempt to malign our reputation. We strongly condemn such mala fide attempts of spreading false information with the sole purpose to tarnish our brand image.

IL, USA,
Sep 24, 2020,

Great all around service

I am not one to really take the time to give a review but I really thought it was worthy to share with others about my coinexx experience.

I have been trading for 25 years and 3 years in the forex. I have used several brokers until I found coinexx. My experience with coinnexx has been an A+. They have the best best customer service. Not only in trading but in all services. They have the lowest spreads and the lowest commissions I have seen on the forex market. They also give you a variety of ways to make withdrawals. My hope is that they never change and I will be a long customer of coinexx.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 24, 2020,

You guys rock and deserve good reviews

This review is not for those who only want regulated brokers. It is for those who are looking for a new offshore broker and are fed up with the services of their present broker.

I have been trading for almost 3 years now, and I was satisfied with my first broker for almost 1 year, hence didn't feel the need to look for another broker. I thought that this is how it is, the services, platform.
But slowly when I started to make profits, that is when I started facing issues. My withdrawals were getting rejected, there was no-one to help me with my issues. Noone would reply on chat, my mails were not being answered. That is when I decided to experiment with different brokers. My first criterion was to look only and only for a regulated broker since I was too fed up with the rejection of my withdrawals. While doing my research, I was referred to Coinexx by a colleague of mine. Initially, I was not inclined towards an offshore broker, but he convinced me to at least give them a try. I tried Coinexx along with other brokers while putting minimum deposit possible. One thing that actually won my heart from the very start is their exceptional Customer Service. I got a dedicated Account Manager and the chat representatives were fast and knowledgeable.
It has been almost 2 years now since I am a client of Coinexx. I like the offers they keep coming out with. I will not say that I am particularly happy with their withdrawal processing time which is very slow, around 24 hours.

Some other issues with Coinexx:
1. Once I changed my phone and it took them 4 days to remove 2FA from my account.
2. Their website bugs me a bit since it is slow at times.

My withdrawals have been rejected twice in the last 2 years but they gave genuine reason for the same and I raised the requests again and they were processed within 24 hours. But at the end of the day, what matters is that you are getting your hard-earned money back which is where Coinexx won my trust.
I wish they would allow crypto trading on weekends. Rest I am one happy Coinexx customer and in no need to change my broker.
Bryan Essing,
New York City, USA,
Sep 23, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX SERVICES

I have to say, that I was very skeptical about using another international Forex trading account, but after a week of research, chats, emails, and phone calls, j was convinced that Coinexx would be my broker.
They have exceptional customer service, including live chats, phone calls, and timely email responses. The spreads are good, and they offer a 150% deposit bonus, as long as you use 1:200 leverage. It is extremely helpful.
Samantha Shaw, the managing director, had been so kind as to call me, and put my concerns to rest. I had been scammed by Ming Dao International, as well as my investment partner. He was also scammed by Lonny Exchange. We had solid fears of working with an offshore broker, but Coinexx has proven themselves to be a trustworthy broker.
Fast withdrawals and deposits. I can't say enough.
I definitely recommend Coinexx.
Sunyani, Ghana,
Aug 30, 2020,

Best Broker So Far

Coinexx broker is the best broker I have ever used.Everything about them is superb.I would like to recommend this broker to everyone.