Coinexx Review

Updated: Sep 23, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Paris, France,
Sep 18, 2021,

Good Service

1. No KYC, it's possible to use crypto wallet to deposit funds and then withdrawal them back. Trading comissions are as usual as by other crypto based brokers.

2. Overnight swap fees are charged. The charges are based on interest rate differential between the currency pairs being traded. I only use the swap calculator to know how much will be charged as swap charges for a position I wish to in a long-term trading

3. There aren't many stocks here

Sarah,
France, France,
Sep 14, 2021,

Tight crypto spreads

Recommend

Spreads for crypto are usually not so tight from my experience, but this broker offers tight spreads for eurusd and gbpusd, usdcad. I also got a welcome bonus when I opened an account though I didn't meet the requirement to withdraw the bonus in a long time; the bonus helped my trading experience because I was able to use bigger lot sizes

Deposit\wtithdrawals - without problems

James,
USA, USA,
Sep 9, 2021,

Coinexx is now officially a scam operation!

Out of the 7 brokers I had, Coinexx was the best to work with over the course of 1.5 years. I trusted them with security on their site and backend until just 2 weeks ago. Their deposit and withdrawal was always the same and like clockwork. But, then last week, I had my accounts drained without notification at all. Found out by waking up without being able to trade anything. I try to login and someone changed by password and enabled 2FA (yes, I should have had it turned on to begin with). So, I cannot login and contacted Coinexx support through their chat. They tell me the usual poop that the account was not hacked and that I authorized withdrawals. It is impossible for me to do this since 1) I was never sent an email confirming a withdrawal and 2) I cannot even log into my account. So how the heck would it have been me??!! Every single time in the past, Coinexx would send an email confirmation of a withdrawal for me to authorize it. This time, nothing. Then lock me out of my account. In addition, the transfers and withdrawals were done in a different crypto than what I was doing for over a year. This was NOT a hack. This was Coinexx hurting for money and stole mine. It wasn't a lot - but enough to piss me off!

It took me 1.5 weeks to have them unlock my account with copies of passport, etc. Which is bullpoo because I am not the one that locked myself out!

I finally withdrew the little I had left yesterday. NEVER again will I even attempt to look at another broker in Seychelles or anywhere else not regulated.

They tried to call me today to tell me it was not them who stole my money (voicemail). But I will never talk with them again!

DO NOT USE COINEXX!!! THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!! And there is nothing you can do about it!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 20, 2021:
Dear James,

Thank you for choosing Coinexx as your preferred broker for more than 1.5 years.

Regarding your concern over the last two withdrawals of $70 and $81 which were raised on 29th August 2021, it is not possible to have raised a withdrawal request without confirming it from your email.

The last step while raising the withdrawal request is to open the confirmation link which is sent to the registered email address of the client. This means that someone logged into your Coinexx as well as Email account and raised the withdrawal request.

We do not send a separate manual confirmation email for all withdrawals in order to expedite the payments. As these two withdrawals were of low risk due to the small amounts, no separate confirmation email was sent to you.

We highly advise all our clients to enable the 2FA on their Coinexx as well as email accounts and keep the information confidential.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts.

However, if you still have any concerns, you can always contact us directly via email or via our 24 X 5 Livechat support at any time.

Regards
Coinexx Team
Simon Feng,
Austin, Texas, USA,
Sep 8, 2021,

A strongly recommended broker

Trading here for 3 months now, the services and support are excellent, withdrawal is usually fast, and the tools for proper trade analysis are available. No complaints. It's possible to chat with support on their site, they helped me quite fast to settle investor passwords and also told me about vps

oregon, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

thieves

i trade with coinexx on demo everything work perfect
as soon as i switch to live i start getting all kind of slippage, didn't matter if its market or limit orders slow or fast markets
and those crook get me in in worth price
possible when i get in or get out
tired with this dishonest jerks

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Dear Max,

We checked our records and you do not have any Live account opened with us. You only have a Demo account with us. You have also never complained about anything on our Live Chat or ticketing portal.

Hence we are unsure of what problem you have faced and how that can be without a Live account.

We would like to have more clarification from you around this in order to first assess the genuineness of your concern and then to address it.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

Hence, really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx
Bucuresti, Romania,
Aug 23, 2021,

News trading

Started with a demo account and after a few months tried to trade news. I’ve tried different strategies like MACD+MA+RSI, different timeframes and news trading.

After a few months I understood that news trading is a bit better. So I’ve focused on them and try to trade news on live accounts with small amounts. Also started to use money management in trading to not lose my deposit. So I hope to start earning in a few months.

About coinexx
Choosed this broker because of:
- No kyc
- tight spreads
- crypto deposit and withdrawals
- fast vps

Ram Gur,
Aug 17, 2021,

the right broker

Finally found the right broker for me.... I was a beginner looking for something simple. The complicated charts and scribbles always eluded me. When I went to the MT4, things seemed easy to me (I've used before web platform by one binary option broker).

The sign-up was fast and straightforward.

Akron Ohio, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Coinexx Broker

I highly recommend this broker. I've had $15,000 USD invested in and never had any problems.
Corpus Christi, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Best broker for trading, website needs improvement

Trading here quite long, no concerns at all. Fast vps, fast execution (I need really fast order opening because of new trading). So it’s a good choice for those traders who want to trade news or for hft

The website is not detailed enough. I had to open a trading account before I got to see the full assets that the broker has. For example, when I was trying to check for the indices, I could not find any assets on the website even though it indicated that there are indices. It was when I opened a trading account that I found them. This should be improved upon.

Suceava, Romania,
Jul 20, 2021,

No fraud noticed yet

Holding litecoin with the broker. I have been holding it for some months and I can't determine when I will sell it yet. Because I believe it has the potential of giving me a lot of profit.
Day trading is easy here because of the tight spreads and low overnight fees.