Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: May 24, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Szazhalombatta, Hungary,
Apr 26, 2022,

Good leverage on crypto

I am trading major cryptos versus usd with this broker for some time now. I have switched my previous broker for coinexx exclusively due to very tight spreads on crypto and solid leverage available for crypto trading. Spreads are variable here, hence, btcusd can be traded from spreads as low as 5 pips up to 20 pips during highly volatile market. Still even 20 pips is much less from what I was charged by my previous broker. Aside, I am able to use five times leverage on crypto trading, which is very goo option for me.

Camilla,
Helsingborg, Sweden,
Apr 10, 2022,

Good Conditions

I am a news trader, and my need for high execution speed is non-negotiable. My results have improved since I got here because I got high-level trading conditions: prompt news updates, tight spreads, fast order filling, professional charting tools, my robots are also effective. Even though the execution is fast, I would recommend that those who are into high-frequency trading should use VPS as much as possible

Luban, Poland,
Apr 8, 2022,

Honest broker for trading forex

After three months trading forex here, I dont have any major issue to note. I think that this is one honest broker, with solid conditions for forex traders. I am using MT5 platform and simple algo which I have created. It works without any issues for last several months. I find also positive that spreads are tight even during high volatility they dont go higher from 5 pips for eurusd, mostly they are lower. Another positive stuff for me here is that hedging is supported, so I dont have issues to place SL within 5 pips from spot position.

Idil,
Brussels, Belgium,
Apr 2, 2022,

STP brokerage service

The execution is a Straight Through Processing style, with the broker not getting involved with the clients' trades or manipulating charts. Leverage is also high for all the assets. With My experience here, I believe that short term traders would do well because of the many favourable features that the broker has

Alkgeo,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Mar 23, 2022,

No withdrawal issues

I get my money every time I request it and it is usually within the same day of request. The processes are free and fast.

Pau, France,
Mar 22, 2022,

Trading metals on ecn

Based on my previous experience, I can note that this broker has some of the lowest costs for trading metals on pure ecn account. Fixed costs for ecn are $2 per lot, which is indeed tight commission. It is allowed to trade micro lots, which is good option for decrease of trading risk. Here I also have nice leverage of 1:500 for gold and silver, which however might be higher, but for now it works well for my strategy. Hedging strategy is also supported, so, overall, I think that I could recommend this broker to other metal traders

Angel,
Ansterdam, Netherlands,
Mar 10, 2022,

VPS is working here

The VPS makes trading execution super fast, It makes news trading work very well. I have been able to be more profitable with NFPs since I have started to use VPS. The VPS also makes my robot trade when I am offline, it activates my trades and I only come online to check results of trades

Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 23, 2022,

Crypto transaction are okay

The broker has live chat, aiding 24 hours connectivity and it makes it easy to reach them. I was pessimistic about making deposits and withdrawals with bitcoin but since I made a couple of withdrawals I became more confident

Feb 21, 2022,

So far, so good!

Excellent customer service. They even gave me a call to officially welcome me to their platform :)

I have traded in their Demo account and a live account and everything seems to be going smooth.

I will update this review as soon as I make a withdrawal.

Great broker.

Munich, Germany,
Feb 17, 2022,

Vps works as it should

Trade execution is fast but faster with VPS. I am able to get 24 hours connectivity and my trades still trigger when I am in areas with poor network. The VPS also makes trading the news better. No complaints so far

Murcia, Spain,
Feb 11, 2022,

Trading EURUSD daily

Pips has been paying my bilsl. EURUSD has been moving well and I have been milking it too. Thanks for proving such great platform

Venice, Italy,
Feb 4, 2022,

Leverage

One major reason I prefer this broker than many US and UK brokers is because it provides the same level of security as many of them, has low cost, many assets. It also provides high leverage that those brokers cannot provide. coinexx provides leverage of up to 1:500 while those UK and US broker do not go beyond 1:50 because of their regulation, those small leverages do not favor those with small account balance

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jan 31, 2022,

Missing Fund (Conclusion)

Today is Monday, in continuation of my review on the missing fund.
Coinexx called today, yes she's Samantha, good customer service, I was informed my account has been credited with the exact amount, yeah, Good News!.
Though the amount is not withdrawable, but I dont mind, as i intend using it to trade, but i'm allowed to withdraw the profits. Yeah, I bet thats Fair! I have my fund back!

My Submission.
This company company, compared to 99% of forex brokers I have heard, read or tried, in comparison, this company stands out. I bet i love their honesty, professionalism and speed of response, likewise their security measures.
In conclusion, I'll continue enjoying the tight spread, low commission and my hedging.
You could see I've already changed the star to 5.
Great Job Coinexx. Keep it up

Jan 29, 2022 - 3 Stars This is one of the best broker I've seen around, the tight spread and the ease of trading, I have been with them like three years.
There was a recent development in my account, On 19th January, i received a mail to confirm my BTC withdrawal. Immediately i responded to the mail that the withdrawal was not from me. I tried login into my account, I couldn't, 2FA authenticator has been enabled (Not by Me). I chatted with the customer care, It was a Good response.They informed me they enabled the 2FA to secure my account since they discovered somebody was trying to transfer money from my account without my knowledge. He assured me my account is secured and my money is intact.
On the 20th January, again I Received another mail to confirm BTC withdrawal from my account. Immediately, I responded that It is not from me.I chatted with the customer Care, He assured me that the security section as stopped withdrawals from the account since they discovered its not from me.
Still, I could not access my account because of the 2FA enabled.
Few days later, I requested for the company to disable the 2FA so that I can have access to my Dashboard. I was requested to submit some documents, which I did. On the 28th January,the 2FA was disabled, then I could access my dashboard.
Presently i am on my dashboard, My Fund is Missing, Not even a dime found.

I have sent a mail to the company on the missing fund today, Saturday, I Know I might not get a reply till Monday.
I am giving this review to show what happens in the company, and the review will be continued on Monday,,,,

Cagliari, Italy,
Jan 17, 2022,

Zero spreads and tight spreads

Having used the ecn and the stp accounts, I can attest to the fact that the broker has generally tight spreads. The ECN is 0.00 and the stp is usually at an average of 0.2 pip. Even with the tight spreads, the commission is also very small as it charges only $1 for trading up to $100k. With the generally low trading costs I got comfortable in a short time
Fani100,
Torrevieja, Spain,
Jan 14, 2022,

Low spread on metals

In my opinion this is very good broker for trading metals as he offers fair conditions. I am here for last three months trading mostly gold and silver when I spot good opportunity. I dont have any issue when it comes to functioning of MT5 platform. There are no slippages neither requotes. Certainly, metals were relatively calmed for last year or so, so I cannot confirm that there are generally no requotes when markets are highly volatile. ECN spreads on metals are quite low, some 0.25 pips on gold and 0.02 for silver, so these spreads almost have no impact on my profitability. Up to now I have made two withdrawals, small amounts are in question, but I didn’t have any issues with it.