Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: May 24, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Szazhalombatta, Hungary,
Apr 26, 2022,

Good leverage on crypto

I am trading major cryptos versus usd with this broker for some time now. I have switched my previous broker for coinexx exclusively due to very tight spreads on crypto and solid leverage available for crypto trading. Spreads are variable here, hence, btcusd can be traded from spreads as low as 5 pips up to 20 pips during highly volatile market. Still even 20 pips is much less from what I was charged by my previous broker. Aside, I am able to use five times leverage on crypto trading, which is very goo option for me.

Camilla,
Helsingborg, Sweden,
Apr 10, 2022,

Good Conditions

I am a news trader, and my need for high execution speed is non-negotiable. My results have improved since I got here because I got high-level trading conditions: prompt news updates, tight spreads, fast order filling, professional charting tools, my robots are also effective. Even though the execution is fast, I would recommend that those who are into high-frequency trading should use VPS as much as possible

Luban, Poland,
Apr 8, 2022,

Honest broker for trading forex

After three months trading forex here, I dont have any major issue to note. I think that this is one honest broker, with solid conditions for forex traders. I am using MT5 platform and simple algo which I have created. It works without any issues for last several months. I find also positive that spreads are tight even during high volatility they dont go higher from 5 pips for eurusd, mostly they are lower. Another positive stuff for me here is that hedging is supported, so I dont have issues to place SL within 5 pips from spot position.

Idil,
Brussels, Belgium,
Apr 2, 2022,

STP brokerage service

The execution is a Straight Through Processing style, with the broker not getting involved with the clients' trades or manipulating charts. Leverage is also high for all the assets. With My experience here, I believe that short term traders would do well because of the many favourable features that the broker has

Alkgeo,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Mar 23, 2022,

No withdrawal issues

I get my money every time I request it and it is usually within the same day of request. The processes are free and fast.

Is Coinexx regulated?

Coinexx is not regulated by any government or non-government agency.

In other words, there is no designated government or non-government body to supervise the activities of Coinexx or to resolve complaints. .

Is Coinexx a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Coinexx is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14988/coinexx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Coinexx community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/coinexx/

How do I withdraw money from Coinexx?

To withdraw funds from your trading account select “Request Withdrawal” button on client portal.

Withdrawals are processed within 48 hours of receiving the request.

Where is Coinexx located?

Coinexx is located in Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles.