Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: Jun 28, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Cagliari, Italy,
Jan 17, 2022,

Zero spreads and tight spreads

Having used the ecn and the stp accounts, I can attest to the fact that the broker has generally tight spreads. The ECN is 0.00 and the stp is usually at an average of 0.2 pip. Even with the tight spreads, the commission is also very small as it charges only $1 for trading up to $100k. With the generally low trading costs I got comfortable in a short time
Fani100,
Torrevieja, Spain,
Jan 14, 2022,

Low spread on metals

In my opinion this is very good broker for trading metals as he offers fair conditions. I am here for last three months trading mostly gold and silver when I spot good opportunity. I dont have any issue when it comes to functioning of MT5 platform. There are no slippages neither requotes. Certainly, metals were relatively calmed for last year or so, so I cannot confirm that there are generally no requotes when markets are highly volatile. ECN spreads on metals are quite low, some 0.25 pips on gold and 0.02 for silver, so these spreads almost have no impact on my profitability. Up to now I have made two withdrawals, small amounts are in question, but I didn’t have any issues with it.
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jan 14, 2022,

Hedging is supported

Based on my experience with this broker for last two months, my impressions are quite positive. This is one ecn broker with low costs of trading. My focus in trading are major fiat currencies and in my opinion this broker offers good conditions. Ecn account costs are $2 per traded lot, while it is allowed to trade also micro lots. Ecn spreads are indeed low, mostly I have less than 1 pip, while during NY trading hours they go up to 1-2 pips. For me it is also important that hedging is well supported. I am able to put SL order within only few pips and in addition, I can open two same positions in opposite directions
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Dec 22, 2021,

Analysis before trading

The platform has many technical tools and indicators that are effective for technical analysis. It also provides constant and relevant news that I use to know short and long term market moves. I stopped gambling and started to make informed trading since I got here
Mindbreaker,
Modena, Italy,
Dec 21, 2021,

Scalping is profitable

The difference between the ask and bid price is usually very little and I enter the market only having to pay a little cost. This tight difference becomes more effective when scalping the market as I make sensible profit with only a little pip movement