Coinexx Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Oct 14, 2020,

Coinexx - good experience so far....

I am using Coinexx since a year now and I am quite pleased with their service. I am a full time professional trader and initially I had my doubts about choosing an unregulated broker. I have changed 2-3 brokers in the past so I am in a position to compare and form an opinion.
First of all they are very quick and responsive in resolving issues which I appreciate the most about them. I have a dedicated Account Manager who is super helpful and just a phone call away.
I will give you an instance, so I had some issue with a trade and it didn’t seem right. I called my Account Manager and they understood what I was saying. They gave me a REIMBURSEMENT of $200. Isnt that unbelievable? In my 15 years of trading experience, no broker has given me a reimbursement ever.
Withdrawals was the major issue which I faced with my previous broker as they used to take around 2 weeks or maybe more to process my withdrawals when they were more than $7000. But these guys process withdrawals in 24 hours usually and I coudnt have asked for a better offshore broker. Highly recommended. You will not regret using them.
Minnesota, USA,
Sep 16, 2019,

Good experience for US offshore broker

I came across with the Finpro sale. I also was signed up with Tallinex before they kicked US clients. I've been with the BS US brokers as well. Both before and after the Dodd Frank stuff. Anyway, I just closed my account with them. I'm going to go trade E mini's. That being said my experience was quite good with them. Once I got a crypto wallet set up. I got the transfers after a day or two of waiting and they were done at the prevailing market rate (one way I thought they might try to screw me). The spread was super small and all in very reasonable when the comission was added in. I started during the glory days of FX trading and it reminded me of that. I only traded small amounts/lot sizes, but there was no slippage and everything went smooth. Their tech is pretty good too. I just couldn't justify the offshore brokerage now that I can trade E minis. So, the CFTC finally did it, they killed this Forex trader. But if your a US person looking for an offshore broker. I would recommend.

Felix,
Kilburn,SA, Australia,
Jul 31, 2018,

Its such a delight to trade with them

One of the best broker tht i have come across since I started trading. They offer amazing spreads - by far the best i hv traded on. And house an equally amazing support team. Something that isnt expected from a crypto broker. Had absolutely no problem sending in and withdrawal out funds. Like their DIY client area.

vigevano, Italy,
May 14, 2021,

Cool spreads

Many instruments to trade including cryptos, gold, siilver, major and minor pairs as well as popular indices. I also like the customer service

Nugyen,
Nov 14, 2018,

Best i hv traded with

What a broker! Have been trading with without dramas. Trading conditions are very trader friendly and execution speed never fails you. Though they offer very competitive commissions but i wish they offered rebates for traders like me :p who do quite a num of trades daily

Am a big fan of thier support, they’re pretty precise and spot on with thier replies and nvr have failed to sort whatever issues i hv ever had. When it comes to spreads i agree with most of the reviews here — no match. Withdrawals also come in time overall satisfied and happy so far. Should this change will update here

Jane Loveless,
Charing Cross, London, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Good Broker - Highly Recommended

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)

Paris, France,
Sep 18, 2021,

Good Service

1. No KYC, it's possible to use crypto wallet to deposit funds and then withdrawal them back. Trading comissions are as usual as by other crypto based brokers.

2. Overnight swap fees are charged. The charges are based on interest rate differential between the currency pairs being traded. I only use the swap calculator to know how much will be charged as swap charges for a position I wish to in a long-term trading

3. There aren't many stocks here
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Apr 29, 2021,

Update: My deposit is in

My wire transfer 5k deposit was credited yesterday.
One of the managers called me to explain about the delay and they are sorry for the incident.
I feel quite assured of Coinexx. Also, she has promised that this will not happened again.

So yah, a positive conclusion. And my confidence in Coinexx has actually increased.
I cannot edit or delete the last 1 star posting, but this is my update and Coinexx works for me.

Apr 24, 2021 - 1 Star I took the effort to check the deposit aveunes. Coinexx gave me the deposit address for bank wire.

Before I made the transfer, i check them via email. They confirmed it is correct. On 30 March 2021, I made the deposit of 5k.
Every week, i have been checking if my deposit has been credited to my trading account. But it has not been credited.

I did a direcr bank transfer as I happen to have a personal account with the same bank. My transfer was immediate.

I talked to the customer service for 5 times already and emailed customer service. They can only tell me to wait.

Can coinexx check their ocbc bank account, and confirm if the money is in?

Im very worried about my funds. ALTHOUGH I KNOW THE COMPANY IS NOT SCAM, BUT THE WAY THEY ARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGING MY DEPOSIT, MAKES ME WORRIED

leiden, Netherlands,
Jun 7, 2021,

Flexible leverage and no scam

ECN forex trading services with flexible and high leverage. The highest leverage is 1:500, even though I have never tried it because I do not take big risks or short trades. My trades might run for up to 2 weeks sometimes and I am happy with my results with coinexx broker. I don't have so much comments but I know that if the broker is a bad one, then I won't be having good results. The spreads are also tight, though someone like me doesn't care about that since my trades are usually long. The major advantage I feel a tight spread has on my trades is that it reduces the risk of the trade reversing close to my TP, after it has touched the ask price but not the bid price because of big spreads. So far there has been no cause for alarm for me.

Louisville, KY, USA,
Feb 26, 2019,

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COINEXX

I profitably traded for years with FinPro and my account went to Coinexx when they were sold. It took a few days for me to get up to speed with Bitcoins and Coinbase but no real problems. I think Coinexx was originally located in London but went offshore to escape oppressive regulations. My experience with them so far has been excellent. Trade slippage seems excessive but then I must remember that I am a Retail Trader. Money transactions in and out occur as they promise. For US traders going offshore they are a good fit. They have servers in Washington, DC, Amsterdam and London however my VPS always connects to Amsterdam at appx. 9.16 ms. Their Customer Support has been excellent and their Agents knowledgeable. I am a day trading scalper and do not trade Economic Reports. I use their MT4 platform with very few freeze ups.