Coinexx Review

Updated: Jan 25, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Kemut,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Best broker around

By far the easiest broker to trade with! everything from beginning to withdrawals is seamless. signed up with them within minutes. the deposit setup is auto, didn't have to run around asking support guys what to do where to send funds etc. and love the fact they accept almost all mainstream crypto coins. have deposited in one coin and withdrawn in another, no issues with that as well and the conversion/transaction fees are by far the best with them. Had tried a crypto deposit with another broker but coinexx stands tall in terms of how clean the deposit went through and the fees. Coming to withdrawals, again easy no issues withdrawing at all. have don,t 10k of withdrawals so far. easy and no restrictions.

Have traded with them during normal and news times and the execution and spreads have been consistent. What else to ask for in a broker. Def recommended and never experienced any shady suspicious practices since started trading with them. Though they don,t need a support team cos everything is self serve but the guys behind the support are well informed!

Kaur,
LDH, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

A broker that stands up to the claims it makes

One of the very few brokers that stands up to the claims they make on their website and the advertisements they run. im not a demo person, started straight with a Live account and have been impressed with every trade that i have done with them ever since. they have been pretty consistent with their offerings - news time or no news time. spreads, comm, execution all top class and withdrawals are smooth. I know it might sound strange but deposits were a bit of a task for me.. as im not a crypto person so had to first buy cryptos and then deposit.. but since the introduced vload, they've made my life easy :) couldn't ask for more! i have been asking my friends to try them at least once, since i started trading with them.

Tim,
Mar 4, 2021,

Superb Broker

I've been with Coinexx since the merge of Finpro. Currently for FX & commodities I trade with 4 different brokers, (to keep things honest should I ever have issues with any of the 4)

Withdraws tend to be 24-48hrs depending on when you request your withdraw. [5 stars]

If you have been trading FX for at least 8-10 years as I have you'll notice various issues at times with any broker the key is resolution and support. Here I give Coinexx 4.5 stars (I had an unresolved issue at one point regarding execution delays at one point which wasn't resolved)
Although I've been with them for over 3 years so again there are a variety of issues during that duration of time I look for in support be it over spreads during volatile spikes, market conditions etc. I give coinexx 5 stars they keep spreads tight.

Coinexx staff is always available and is very professional, customer service is key for me and here I give them (5 stars). I've referred several traders over the years to coinexx, most of whom continue to use coinexx till this day.

If your looking for a broker regardless of trading experience you cannot go wrong with Coinexx

Paula Cullen,
Mayfair, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2019,

8 months and so far a very good experience

I came across Coinexx based upon my close friends recommendation about 8 months ago. I am an old school girl and I was very hesitant to try them, as for making deposits, they accepted only Bitcoins and that thing just scared me.

I had to open a Crypto exchange account which my friend help me with. Since I was not happy with my (then) existing broker due to slippage issues, when I finally decided to give Coinexx a shot and made a couple of (small) deposits and withdrawals. Well, I got used to their Bitcoin process and was quite happy with their deposit and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant - Can add funds using Bitcoin Instantly. Withdrawals are processed mostly in less than 2 days.

Their customer service reps over chat are "Real People" and are mostly very prompt in resolving my queries. My contact there is Mr. White, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always approachable and timely in getting back to me.

However, the main thing that I love about them is their Spreads, which are quite low in the Real Live trading. I got some slippage at times, but it's much less than what I've been used to get elsewhere.

Stuff that Matters - I do a lot of scalping as well as fundamental strategy based trading. I am delighted to share that I had "the first consecutive 4 profitable months" of my trading life - with Coinexx. In these 4 months, I have gained and successfully withdrawn in 5 figures, twice - and looking forward to make a 3rd similar withdrawal in next 1-2 weeks.

What I believe Coinexx can improve upon - Reduce their Swap charges. I have held several large positions for a couple of months, which were good fundamental trades but Coinexx Swap charges almost eat away most of my profits on those trade.

Jul 14, 2021,

Leverage and risk management

The broker has some stock indices, the major stock indices are available.

The general maximum leverage is 1:500 and it is also flexible. I stopped bothering about leverage so much when my risk management practice improved. I do not overtrade and also try as much as possible not to enter many positions at a time.

The maximum positions I have opened in recent times is 2 positions and I do not do that often. I was not like this when I started trading, I learnt to follow these rules the hard way.

Feb 10, 2019,

no hassle withdraw

Ive been trading for about 7 years now, with many brokers. Coinexx, FXCM, and Oanda are the only brokers who did not ever hassle me when its time to withdraw.
In fact it was easiest with coinexx, because its self service online, you dont have to fill out all this paperwork and run around with red tape. This was my experience as of 2018 withdrawing $2000 in 3 days turnaround. The times I was on chat, they were helpful.

Sean,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2018,

As good as a broker can get

I have been trading with coinexx for over six months now. It’s an amazing broker and as good as a new age broker can get. I first read about them in an article posted by finance magnates and I almost didn’t believe the over the top positive review given by finance magnates guy so I decided to try them out. I clearly see and agree with those positive reviews now. Coinexx guys give an amazing spread of near zero on top pairs, give seamless deposit and withdrawal process. Their trading conditions are top notch and they give a 24 hour chat support by actual humans who go out of the way to help. Keep the good work going guys. 5 Star rated broker :-)

USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

Skopje, North Macedonia,
Oct 6, 2021,

Indicators and trading tools

Coinexx support is usually available. They are usually fast in their replies at every point I send messages. The broker does not provide trading education but has optimal trading conditions that are favourable to my trades. Withdrawal is fast, deposit is instant, many indicators are available supported by powerful MT4 and 5 platforms.
spain, Spain,
Nov 9, 2021,

Expert advisor

Coinexx allows the use of expert advisors and there are no limitations to its use so far. I have tried two expert advisors that gave consistent results. Manual trading is also fine as the conditions are okay for now.