Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: Aug 12, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Aug 9, 2022,

Fast execution

Being their customer for a quite long time, definitely one of the decent broker. Coinexx provides tight spreads and really low commissions, another feature is no fees deposit \ withdrawals.

I would like to trade stocks as well too but there aren’t so many of them. That’s why I have accounts in several brokers.

Paula Curta,
Jul 19, 2022,

coinexx, quite good broker

there is no kyc but as i undestand that's a problem..anyway for some people it's important, there are many reasons.
crypto deposit and withdrawals

after a year started to think that news trading is the best but lost in july all of the funds because of nfp and 3d party vps provider

anyway that broker is a good choise and i plan to go back in a few month

Jul 13, 2022,

One click scalping

With the chance of executing and exiting trades with just one click, I have been able to get a lot of trades at the exact price I wanted.This is also helped by the fact that coinexx executes trades instantly without delay.

Valencia, Spain,
Jul 8, 2022,

Platform works fine

I am daily forex trader, trading with this broker for last few months. With my previous broker I had huge issues with my MT5, considering that it had frequent interruptions in work, so trading was a bit high risk, as I always had to think whether I will be able to close my position. My friend recommended me this broker, as the one that offers a free vps. I think that I have made a good decision, as my MT5 works perfectly through vps here. Also, other trading conditions for forex pairs are just fine for me, hope that it will last..

Valencia, Spain,
Jun 27, 2022,

Low comissions

There are low swap, orders comissions, so the trading cost is a bit lower here than by other brokers. For ea trading it's quite important, don't want to pay for every 100$ - 20$ as a fee. Zero spread for majour pairs (0-0.001 spread) as a kind bonus. Demo trading is the same as a real account (the only change is human emotions). There isn't stop loss hunting, hope that broker will not leave me one day xd

Karolina,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Jun 22, 2022,

Cheap fees

With their lower deposit and withdrawal fees, I am able to transfer the crypto assets from my Coinex account to my Binance account. Because of their low swap fees, I always do my exchanges and token conversions on Coinex and then when I withdraw, it is not just processed quickly, the process is also totally free

Trading conditions are provided as they have to be. But I would like to see here more crypto pairs. There are brokers that provide more tokens

Paolo,
Poggio a Caiano, Italy,
Jun 6, 2022,

Good broker service

The broker has nice features that I like. They have quick execution speed, fast deposits & timely withdrawals, and good customer service. For the past one year, I've been transacting in Cryptocurrencies and so far everything has gone according to plan. I'm keeping the services because they're a fantastic trading firm to work with

Szazhalombatta, Hungary,
Apr 26, 2022,

Good leverage on crypto

I am trading major cryptos versus usd with this broker for some time now. I have switched my previous broker for coinexx exclusively due to very tight spreads on crypto and solid leverage available for crypto trading. Spreads are variable here, hence, btcusd can be traded from spreads as low as 5 pips up to 20 pips during highly volatile market. Still even 20 pips is much less from what I was charged by my previous broker. Aside, I am able to use five times leverage on crypto trading, which is very goo option for me.

Camilla,
Helsingborg, Sweden,
Apr 10, 2022,

Good Conditions

I am a news trader, and my need for high execution speed is non-negotiable. My results have improved since I got here because I got high-level trading conditions: prompt news updates, tight spreads, fast order filling, professional charting tools, my robots are also effective. Even though the execution is fast, I would recommend that those who are into high-frequency trading should use VPS as much as possible

Luban, Poland,
Apr 8, 2022,

Honest broker for trading forex

After three months trading forex here, I dont have any major issue to note. I think that this is one honest broker, with solid conditions for forex traders. I am using MT5 platform and simple algo which I have created. It works without any issues for last several months. I find also positive that spreads are tight even during high volatility they dont go higher from 5 pips for eurusd, mostly they are lower. Another positive stuff for me here is that hedging is supported, so I dont have issues to place SL within 5 pips from spot position.