Coinexx Review

Updated: Jan 25, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

oregon, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

thieves

i trade with coinexx on demo everything work perfect
as soon as i switch to live i start getting all kind of slippage, didn't matter if its market or limit orders slow or fast markets
and those crook get me in in worth price
possible when i get in or get out
tired with this dishonest jerks

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Dear Max,

We checked our records and you do not have any Live account opened with us. You only have a Demo account with us. You have also never complained about anything on our Live Chat or ticketing portal.

Hence we are unsure of what problem you have faced and how that can be without a Live account.

We would like to have more clarification from you around this in order to first assess the genuineness of your concern and then to address it.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

Hence, really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx
Bucuresti, Romania,
Aug 23, 2021,

News trading

Started with a demo account and after a few months tried to trade news. I’ve tried different strategies like MACD+MA+RSI, different timeframes and news trading.

After a few months I understood that news trading is a bit better. So I’ve focused on them and try to trade news on live accounts with small amounts. Also started to use money management in trading to not lose my deposit. So I hope to start earning in a few months.

About coinexx
Choosed this broker because of:
- No kyc
- tight spreads
- crypto deposit and withdrawals
- fast vps

Ram Gur,
Aug 17, 2021,

the right broker

Finally found the right broker for me.... I was a beginner looking for something simple. The complicated charts and scribbles always eluded me. When I went to the MT4, things seemed easy to me (I've used before web platform by one binary option broker).

The sign-up was fast and straightforward.

Akron Ohio, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Coinexx Broker

I highly recommend this broker. I've had $15,000 USD invested in and never had any problems.
Corpus Christi, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Best broker for trading, website needs improvement

Trading here quite long, no concerns at all. Fast vps, fast execution (I need really fast order opening because of new trading). So it’s a good choice for those traders who want to trade news or for hft

The website is not detailed enough. I had to open a trading account before I got to see the full assets that the broker has. For example, when I was trying to check for the indices, I could not find any assets on the website even though it indicated that there are indices. It was when I opened a trading account that I found them. This should be improved upon.

Suceava, Romania,
Jul 20, 2021,

No fraud noticed yet

Holding litecoin with the broker. I have been holding it for some months and I can't determine when I will sell it yet. Because I believe it has the potential of giving me a lot of profit.
Day trading is easy here because of the tight spreads and low overnight fees.
Jul 14, 2021,

Leverage and risk management

The broker has some stock indices, the major stock indices are available.

The general maximum leverage is 1:500 and it is also flexible. I stopped bothering about leverage so much when my risk management practice improved. I do not overtrade and also try as much as possible not to enter many positions at a time.

The maximum positions I have opened in recent times is 2 positions and I do not do that often. I was not like this when I started trading, I learnt to follow these rules the hard way.

Poznań, Poland,
Jul 9, 2021,

I like it here

The difference between the ask and the bid price is usually very slim, usually around 0.00-0.02 pip for fx pairs. They are tight for cryptocurrencies too. I can place or automate plenty trades at a time without being slow because of the free VPS. Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal is a good idea too. It might be a bit stressful for those who do not have cryptos though

Iasi, Romania,
Jun 27, 2021,

It has good parts, but beware of the bad ones

On the plus side:
+++ This broker allows you to trade on MT5 with an account having as base currency BTC or ETH as well as fiat currencies. It is one of the very few to allow such a thing and that was the reason I chose them.
+ It has decent spreads on the major pairs and gold (there is a caveat here, which will be discussed on the minus part)
+ It offers a deposit bonus. This way you get stopped out only when your balance turns negative. If you think this is a bad idea, you can just choose not to activate it.
On the minus side:
- It has quite often a negative slippage (from trader's perspective) even on limit orders and even when the price spikes in opposite direction and you would expect a positive slippage, if any
- It has a high minimum lot size on some instruments, e.g: 1 lot for US30
--- The price is not always aligned with the price of other brokers. Even on EURUSD, the price on coinexx is sometimes different from the price of everyone else with as much as 2 pips. This complicates your calculations when you make the analysis using other data feeds. Moreover, the difference is not constant in time. On gold it's even worse. The difference can go as high as 2 USD, which means 20 pips. For example, on Friday June the 4th, at 09:44:31 UTC+3 I executed through an EA 3 buy trades on gold, both on coinexx and a different broker. On coinexx prices were 1874.34 for first trade, 1834.37 for the second and third. On the other broker, prices were 1872.32 for the first trade, 1872.28 for the second and third. So the price on coinexx was almost 20 pips higher not only relative to the other broker, but also to two more brokers (i checked these two only). On the same day, at 15:29:54 UTC+3, I was stopped out on coinexx at 1867.74, which was the absolute low of that hourly candle, just before a big surge to the upside. Now let's see how the other 3 brokers were doing during this time:
15 o'clock hourly open: coinexx 19 pips higher
coinexx: 1883.53
Broker 1: 1884.61
Broker 2: 1884.676
Broker 3: 1884.61
As a conclusion, we can clearly see that coinexx went in a very short period of time from a 20 pip higher price to 10 a pip lower price, when comparing to 3 other brokers. For someone who was long on gold, it's like having a 30 pip extra hidden spread. I had poor risk management and got stopped out, but even if I had won that trade, I still would have won less than on other brokers. People who want to trade there should be aware of that, because this was not an isolated case. I have seen it even on EURUSD, as I mentioned before. I will not make a deposit there again, most probably.
P.S.: I tried at first to post this review as a guest, but It did not appear on the site. That is why the date I am referring to is quite far back in the past. You should be able to check the historic prices pretty easily, though.

Your original attempt to leave the review was disqualified because it came in through an anonymous proxy.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Dear Ermoghen,

Your open trades were force closed because of low equity in your account resulting in a margin call. If your account had enough equity, your trades would not have been closed by the system and you might have closed them yourself in Profit. We always advise our clients to maintain sufficient margin in their accounts, so that they can manage all their trades as per their own strategy.

Please note that having high volume and strong relationships with the Liquidity Providers, Coinexx enjoys impeccable depth of market which may not be the case with other brokers. This means that trade execution happens at the prices that are shown, and the slippage is minimal.

Every broker has different set of LPs and hence, at times, prices do vary a little bit. However, you will experience that most of the times, the trade execution at Coinexx will be better than the rest of the brokers. Coinexx carries a reputation for its excellent trade execution and low trading costs.

As always, please reach out to us directly for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

Regards
Coinexx Team
leiden, Netherlands,
Jun 7, 2021,

Flexible leverage and no scam

ECN forex trading services with flexible and high leverage. The highest leverage is 1:500, even though I have never tried it because I do not take big risks or short trades. My trades might run for up to 2 weeks sometimes and I am happy with my results with coinexx broker. I don't have so much comments but I know that if the broker is a bad one, then I won't be having good results. The spreads are also tight, though someone like me doesn't care about that since my trades are usually long. The major advantage I feel a tight spread has on my trades is that it reduces the risk of the trade reversing close to my TP, after it has touched the ask price but not the bid price because of big spreads. So far there has been no cause for alarm for me.