Coinexx Review

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

USA, USA,
Mar 29, 2020,

Something is happening

I have had an account with coinexx and before then was with finpro when coinexx took over with no warning.. thankfully the finpro people stayed long enough to insure the transfer went smoothly.. I’ve noticed however over the year the demeanor of the chat support has changed dramatically, so I’m pretty sure it’s a new team. The spreads the past few weeks has more that doubled.. usually the EURUSD spread was .02-.03 I assumed it was just market volatility. Well I just tried to log in to my account and poof,, the MT4 server is now FX View and mt5 isn’t available anymore.. There was ZERO warning about this.. and I looked up FX View and it looks like a chop shop pop up business.. Also the Operations tab on the coinexx website no longer works.. Obviously I’ll be messaging them to find out more details when they come back from the weekend. Also, another scary point.. I saw a LinkedIn profile for a manager at coinexx located in Nigeria, which is not were they claim to be,, and I didn’t expect them to be in the islands, I expected Middle East or Europe, not Nigeria... So there’s that.. It also explains the “working hours” and server time.. Obviously I’ve personally NEVER had an issue with them.. but this is the second change in 18 months without any warning.. makes me nervous.. VERY nervous.. I just wish they would be more transparent..
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Hi fxalchemy,

We believe this review may have been posted by you before you reviewed our email regarding server upgrade that was performed over the weekend of (28th-29th Mar). Also, our Chat support was operational over most of the weekend to support any clients facing login issue due the server updates.

1. MT4/MT5 installation - Kindly note that following the upgradation of our servers, it was communicated to all clients that they should install and use our latest MT4 and MT5 platforms. In case you have not done that, you might be seeing "FX-View" or any other default name as various 3rd parties use Metaquotes services. Also, you can always search and add "Coinexx" to any standard MT4/MT5 platform. However, we would like to clairfy that we do not have any relationship with "FX-View". Operations tab on our Client Portal was not operational for a few hours during the upgrade, however it was made available on Sunday (29-Mar), much before the market opening time.

2. Spread Widening - We're sure you'd be aware that there is a relatively higher volatility in market currently and the spreads have widened across most pairs. However as a pure ECN and trader friendly broker, we are renouned to be having one of the lowest spreads in the industry. As an example, typically our spead on the EURUSD is 0.2 Pips (which is trade executed and not the display only spread).

3. Linkedin profile - We do not have any linkedin profile, however some impersonators had tagged themselves as Coinexx employees. We have contacted Linkedin and we had them remove the malicious Coinexx page. Additionally, we would like to clarify that we do not have any employees/operations/office based in Nigeria.

We always strive to provide excellent customer experience and the best trading conditions to all of our clients.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts. However, if you still have any concerns you can always contact us directly via email or via our 24 X 5 Livechat support at anytime.

Regards
Coinexx Team
Jami,
Canada, Canada,
Mar 27, 2020,

Terrible withdrawal processing

I have been with Coinexx for a couple months now I believe and have been having zero problems depositing but all the problems with withdrawing my money. First off they have a 48 hour processing window that doesn't include weekends. So even if you withdraw and give them more than 48 hours to process they don't process it and I get told to wait until the back office team arrive at the start of the next week to process my withdrawal. That is 5 days for a Bitcoin withdrawal that is highly volatile. They have some great perks but I hope this withdrawal process gets fixed otherwise I don't see them holding on to many clients.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Dear Jami,

You raised 10 withdrawal requests since 25-Jan-20 and all of them were processed within the 48 working hours timeline, except for one withdrawal request which got delayed due to some security checks. We perform security checks before processing all withdrawals so that our clients' funds remain secure.

Please note, we have incorporated some key changes in our withdrawals process by automating certain checks in order to shorten our processing timeline and going forward, you will experience most withdrawals being processed within 24 hours.

Regards
Coinexx Team
Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 20, 2020,

Extremely slow execution, no EUR deposits

Extremely slow execution via MT4, while the avg standard is around 80-150ms, this broker executed my 2 test trades in 650 and 1100ms from London VPS, means very close to their servers. Unacceptable delay. Period.
united state, USA,
Jan 18, 2020,

very bad

they steal money in easy way by making the spread very huge for no reason in one minute then all client will loos their balance

Jan 11, 2020 - 1 Star they eliminate all your balance in one second by increase the spread to thousand points where all other broker at the same hour has no change in spread it will be under 70 point

Jan 3, 2020 - 1 Star 912893 is my live account with coinexx. As US traders, we have limited choices of brokers to trade forex with higher leverage. Also we have fewer brokers who includes full services. we really have no more than 4 trusted brokers. Coinexx looked like trusted one who competed with lower spread, so it looked like the best brokers for U.S client. I tried it for few months, I did not care about late withdraw. However, they let you make profits with this full service and lower spread until data news comes in and then make your balance disappear calming the spread could jump to thousand points and your complains could be worthless, even all other brokers go less than hundred in that day. However, you could think it is still a good broker but stay away from the huge data news. At the last day of 2019 and last day of the market was no any news and all forex brokers closed all pairs with less than 100 points and others less than 50. coinexx closed most pairs around 700 points spread, so all position lost and all balances that has no stop loss disappeared. I contact the customer service and told them that was unacceptable, they claimed because of the end of the year which mean nothing than manipulated reason for any trader like me who used to trade for ten years. US client please be carful. stay with other few brokers you trust and I will not name any, my purpose is this brokers, it might take a month untill recognizes as a scam, you do not need to loos money meanwhile. I had all photos to prove my case in case they denied what happen at the end of the year market close.

Jan 1, 2020 - 1 Star 700 points spreadfor Nzd/us eliminated all the money today at the end of market and it still I have a pictures and proves for that.
USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

sammy g,
new jersey, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

Coinexx are a bunch of theives and a scam

I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
Oct 21, 2019,

Never got my withdrawal

Since October 2nd i made a withdrawal they said it was gonna take 10 business days. I’ve been sending emails to see what’s going on with my withdrawal and the only answer is that it was processed, nothing else. They stop replying my emails and I still haven’t gotten my money in my bank account. This guys made me waist my time and money. We were planning things with my family and because of them now we can’t do nothing. So disappointed of them, thought they were a good broker. Don’t take the same risk, do not go with coinexx!!!!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 29, 2019:
Hi Radrose!

The withdrawal you requested on 2nd October was processed within 48 hours to the bitcoin address you provided. Please refer to link for the transaction confirmation https://bitaps.com/3PPnqbcugv1coKtv8giGUFJhENkMxaNX8N

And please note that we NEVER tell any of our clients that the withdrawals take 10 business days to process. All withdrawal requests received during the week are processed within 48 hours.

Thanks
Sandusky, Oh., USA,
Oct 4, 2019,

Coinexx- Wooo, how much slippage ???

Coinexx is friendly enough and easy to work with. Just don't trade the news !!!!!
Slippage is the worst of any broker I've ever had. A VPS made no difference. even with my VPS in the same city as their Server, D.C.
Minnesota, USA,
Sep 16, 2019,

Good experience for US offshore broker

I came across with the Finpro sale. I also was signed up with Tallinex before they kicked US clients. I've been with the BS US brokers as well. Both before and after the Dodd Frank stuff. Anyway, I just closed my account with them. I'm going to go trade E mini's. That being said my experience was quite good with them. Once I got a crypto wallet set up. I got the transfers after a day or two of waiting and they were done at the prevailing market rate (one way I thought they might try to screw me). The spread was super small and all in very reasonable when the comission was added in. I started during the glory days of FX trading and it reminded me of that. I only traded small amounts/lot sizes, but there was no slippage and everything went smooth. Their tech is pretty good too. I just couldn't justify the offshore brokerage now that I can trade E minis. So, the CFTC finally did it, they killed this Forex trader. But if your a US person looking for an offshore broker. I would recommend.

texas, USA,
Sep 5, 2019,

Great broker with tight spreads

One of the few brokers that I feel confident in. Very tight spreads and no crazy wicks that try to take out a SL. Withdrawals can take a up to 3 days to be in your account, however this is states on the website so completely within my bounds.
Mt4/Mt5 platform to use. One of the lowest commissions offered at $2 a lot. Only giving it 4 stars since I wished they had faster withdrawals