Coinexx Review

Updated: Apr 13, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Ao,
gilbert, USA,
Apr 7, 2021,

Not the best

The whole portal interface is pretty bad. My fx limits did not tag me in... not sure if spreads for this are terrible or they are scamming. Good luck getting your money withdrawn, terrible withdrawal times and pretty poor service overall.

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Ao,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name. We also could not find anyone whose withdrawal was delayed by more than the stipulated time of 24 hours. Further, we do not have any restrictions on any fx orders.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx
Mar 22, 2021,

super professional and friendly

I am sharing below my 1.5 years of experience with Coinexx. I registered with them on my mentor’s recommendation.

Honestly, I have only good things to say about them, from an easy and handy trading platform and client dashboard to funding/withdrawals and a great customer experience.

They reply to queries instantly, be it on their email address or the live chat support.

PRO’s-
- Advanced platform with great EA’s and instruments to trade with, any professional trader will feel contented.
- Tight spreads with an ultralow commission; I have had experienced even 0.0 pips spread on EURUSD.
- Excellent chat support- knowledgeable, patient and friendly. It is multi-lingual, which is a great plus.
- Acceptance of bank wire transfers.
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Access to financial reports (I receive daily as well as monthly account statements from the broker)

CON’s-
- Only if I could directly make a deposit using my debit card.

Stuttgart, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I signed up with Coinexx on my wife’s recommendation (she has been trading for years now, and I was comparatively new). Coinexx is one of the most reliable brokers that I have tried and tested. You can surely trust your funds and your profits with them. They have everything that I was looking for in a broker- tight spreads, pocket-friendly commissions, good support, and an absolutely incredible latency speed and servers. The servers never froze on me. I have made a few withdrawals with them, and they were quick, with no additional fees. (Neither any deposit fees from the broker's end).
It’ll be a cherry on the cake if the broker could add stocks to trade; other than that, for cryptos and forex (i only trade these instruments), the broker is a 10/10 recommendation.

Munich, Germany,
Mar 10, 2021,

HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT

Last weekend I was expecting a withdrawal from Coinexx. Their withdrawals are generally fast and processed within 24 hours, but for some reason, I needed my money by the afternoon, and I placed the withdrawal in the morning. I contacted my account manager and requested her if she could get my withdrawal processed in like 5-6 hours, and that girl got it done for me at utmost priority. I had some travel plans, and all thanks to the excellent, supportive account managers, I could get my withdrawal before I boarded my flight. Kudos to the team and the broker, you deserve all my appreciation, and I wish you luck and a vast client base in the upcoming years.
Cheers =)

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 4, 2021,

One Decent Broker

When my broker stopped taking US clients, I was in a fix as to which broker/brokers I should open an account with. When I researched, I was bombarded with more than 50 names. Thus, I needed to do more research to narrow it down to maximum 2 brokers. Thank God I had Google.

After researching for almost a month and speaking to different traders on different forums, I finalized Coinexx and one other broker. What impressed me the most about Coinexx is that they offer MT5 too. I cannot use MT4 since my group and I are hands-on MT5 fans.

The broker is good, spreads and commission are superb. They have also started with different offers (a good marketing initiative), and I feel they are gearing up. But there have been some delays recently. My withdrawal, which was supposed to be processed in 12 hours, took almost 23 hours to be processed, which was a little frustrating.

Rest, I am one happy trader and have no intentions to leave Coinexx at the moment.

Tim,
Mar 4, 2021,

Superb Broker

I've been with Coinexx since the merge of Finpro. Currently for FX & commodities I trade with 4 different brokers, (to keep things honest should I ever have issues with any of the 4)

Withdraws tend to be 24-48hrs depending on when you request your withdraw. [5 stars]

If you have been trading FX for at least 8-10 years as I have you'll notice various issues at times with any broker the key is resolution and support. Here I give Coinexx 4.5 stars (I had an unresolved issue at one point regarding execution delays at one point which wasn't resolved)
Although I've been with them for over 3 years so again there are a variety of issues during that duration of time I look for in support be it over spreads during volatile spikes, market conditions etc. I give coinexx 5 stars they keep spreads tight.

Coinexx staff is always available and is very professional, customer service is key for me and here I give them (5 stars). I've referred several traders over the years to coinexx, most of whom continue to use coinexx till this day.

If your looking for a broker regardless of trading experience you cannot go wrong with Coinexx

Paris, France,
Mar 3, 2021,

Stress-free Trading

The latest broker I have my account with is, Coinexx. They are an unregulated and offshore broker but have better services and spreads than some regulated ones. By far, I have found their spreads as lowest in the market. Commission they charge is also quite nice. Deposits and withdrawals are swift and effective. This broker also keeps on coming with promotional offers; currently, they have commission reimbursement and a 200% deposit bonus offer, which is quite attractive, and I love it. Who minds a refund? Not me, at least. LOL.

I love their Customer service, I was shocked when I got the Welcome call, and this is my first broker to do that. My Relationship manager was quite knowledgeable and briefed me about the programs they are running, and she regularly keeps me posted about the promotional offers. However, they can surely use some upgradation on the website like their calculators, which do not work. The agents do the calculations when asked to, but I feel that the team can and should get it right.
But apart from this, I do not find anything wrong with the broker. Trades are executed without latency, spreads are good, withdrawal is processed within the stipulated time frame; that is all that matters for my trading.
I highly recommend Coinexx for a stress-free trading experience.

Roma, Italy,
Feb 21, 2021,

Coinexx, good one

Have traded with multiple brokers over the years, and been with 3 for the last 2 years, one of them being Coinexx. Three aspects on which trading with Coinexx is far superior that I want to share:
You get what you see - Spreads and prices don’t change suddenly when you open the trade. No surprises. If I see 0.1 PIPs before making the trade, 0.1 is what I get. Perhaps because of their high liquidity. No discrepancies, no bad surprises.

No getting stuck - Robust backend and infrastructure. Even on big trading days. From what I hear, their servers are hosted at Equinix (their customer service informed me). Not sure if that’s the reason behind the smooth experience. But honestly, whatever the reason is, the key thing is, the platform doesn’t freeze. Two thumbs up for this!

Customer service - Possibly the best part. Despite the best of services, things can accidentally go wrong, and trust me they will, irrespective of whoever you trade with. With Coinexx, when they do, just drop in a message and it's done. Deposit taking a bit longer than it should? Customer service traced it and it gets reflected in the next 10 mins. Not being able to login? Within minutes, their team got with me on a zoom call and helped resolve the issue.

Beyond these, like any other offshore broker, the spreads are good, commissions are low, leverage is neat, deposits/withdrawals are smooth and “non-dramatic”. Even during the recent high volatility, my account manager at Coinexx suggested to me an option to deposit using a stable coin with its value pegged with USD, to avoid fluctuations. Smooth as butter.

A few things that can surely be improved. Coinexx team - thank me later ;-)

- Need more options to make deposits. Currently only two options available- bank wire and crypto deposits
- No crypto trading over weekends!!
- Withdrawals take 24 hours. While it's all reliable (and non-dramatic like I said earlier), there is ample room to make this quicker. There are brokers who process withdrawals in under 10 hours.

Overall, my preferred broker, and highly recommended.

Randy Marcus Wyner,
Millcreek Utah, USA,
Feb 17, 2021,

SPARKY FINDING SUCCESS

COINEXX has given me the opportunity to find the success that I have been missing in trading. I was considering giving up on trading but now I see this as a way to retire from a life long career of Electrical Contracting
I have taken an account of 7k of my money and 1.5K of COINEXX money and tripled it in 4 months.
I am not real savey with all the ins and outs of this industry but with the support of my COINEXX representative I feel safe with them.

Future looks bright for trading
Thanks COINEXX for your support!

Alabama, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

They are Getting Worse

I started trading with this company back when it was FinPro and have always been really happy with the customer support team. Lately, you can see them manipulating spreads during change over hour and market open. They will use this as a way to steal money from your accounts. But don't worry, you can only see the difference if you have 2 accounts open with both running. For instance, today I had an active trade going in to rollover. I moved the SL up to cover the rollover hour spread change. On another screen I had a non related demo account opened up running off the same broker. One trade had a smaller rollover spread than the other and peaked out a couple of pips shor of the stop loss and then turned around and hit take profit. The live account of course trended up a bit further magically with a wider rollover spread and tapped the stop loss for an immediate reversal and then all of a sudden it goes down to the take profit point.

I have referred dozens of clients to Coinexx over the years but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear Dustin,

As discussed with you, it was a normal case of spread widening at the time of market closing. This has been amicably discussed and settled with you over the phone call.

We appreciate you trying to get your review updated here. We at Coinexx, are committed to providing top notch client service and we proudly do so.

We thank you for your continued business with us as an individual trader as well as an Introducing Broker.

As always, please reach out to us for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

Regards