OriginalCrypto.com Review

SolutionsCM Ltd Group

Updated: May 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

OriginalCrypto is a cryptocurrencies broker. Original Crypto offers the Mobile forex trading platform. OriginalCrypto.com offers bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin, dash and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

OriginalCrypto.com
September 27, 2018:The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. OriginalCrypto.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.
OriginalCrypto.com is part of SolutionsCM Ltd group. Known members of this group include BritonPrice.com, CarterFX.com, EasyLinePro.com, LockwoodINV.com, CryptoFG.comPrimeXClub.comWestwoodOFE.com, Bitcoinoie.com.

Join live discussion of OriginalCrypto.com on our forum

gl, Germany,
May 4, 2020,

Ive been scammed by a proffessional broker gaj cornel

I deposited 250$ with Sara then she sent me to speak with that guy gaj he sounds right and we made couple of hundreds. two days after he requested 5000$ and said we will make much more I trusted him and gave him. we made 12000 or a bit less then he asked for 20000!! I said now way take the amount we have inside he said we need more and I added that then he made another 30000!!! so I was so happy he said we gotta make the last big amount on btc I gave him another 30000 cause of my adrenaline and I told him that's it! he don't answer any phone calls or emails!