ForexScalpingEA.com Review

Updated: Jun 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The ForexScalpingEA MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Scalping EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The ForexScalpingEA.com forex robot operates works with any brokers.

ForexScalpingEA.com

Join live discussion of ForexScalpingEA.com on our forum

Western Cape, South Africa,
Dec 18, 2019,

ForexscalpingEA.com-299$ version EURUSD only

I purchased the forex scalping EA through the Forex Geeks website on the 17/12/2019. On the website you see it is sold as a 5min scalper. The forex geek gave it a 9,5 star rating. You see that it takes a 5000$ account to $549,078,465 Net Profit. The Vendor clearly states that there is no refunds of this EA, although I dont believe in no refunds(it could kill a product for 1 purchase on the internet). After the purchase they give you a code to put in on the EA. After I received it I back tested the EA and receive a return of less than 10% over a 6 months period. I send an email to the vendor to ask him about that. I am waiting for a response. The Vendor also claims that they are the owners of Robotron and Cyborg, EA's that I am interested in testing in future. These EA's also make bald claims. I would like the vendor to come forward and respond on this review. It makes me think, what the forex geeks connection is to these expert advisers. Is he maybe the guy sitting behind this products. Well let us see what happens. I would like the Geek also to respond to this forum. This review is not bad not good, but a reflection of how the advertising differs with the actual product. Although I have the EA for one day and still need to receive a trade, I can not see that this EA can make that big profits over a short period of time. I hope that this vendor proofs me wrong.