FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Feb 23, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

A Az,
Feb 17, 2021,

Excellent Prop Firm!!

I’ve been a funded trader with FTMO on my second profit split now and I have only good things to say about the team and FTMO! Quick, responsive, helpful and seamless! Grateful to be one of their funded traders. It is indeed life changing!

Austria, Austria,
Feb 15, 2021,

Definitly serious!

Profit Split and Refundable Challenge Fee received within 2 days after Payday! Easy payouts and top customer service.

Bali, Indonesia,
Feb 13, 2021,

Profit Split And Registration Fee

FTMO really pays, with a profit split of 70% of the total that a trader makes.
And also for the full registration fee returned by FTMO.

Aleksejs,
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 10, 2021,

I am glad I discovered FTMO!

Happy funded trader here and this is my honest opinion:

I have just completed my 1st month of live trading; FTMO kept their word - paid my profit split share and refunded my Challenge fee.

Within 3 business days from my profit split date, I've received both transfers. Thank you, FTMO!

Their trading conditions are excellent: I use MT4 platform, they are able to provide pretty remarkable FX spreads & commissions - one of the lowest I have personally experienced so far! Reliable trading environment and very fast trade execution.

Overall, so far so good! Would I recommend their program to anyone serious about trading? Absolutely!

navk,
chennai, India,
Feb 7, 2021,

I passed the challenge 10 days ago. Verification took just 3 days however i had to wait till 10 minimum days are traded.

Looking to work with Long term with FTMO.

Great opportunity provided by FTMO for talented traders.

Will offer 5 star rating once I receive my first profit split.

FTMO, You rock !!

Amaury,
Florida, USA,
Feb 7, 2021,

Top notch Prop firm

My experience with FTMO has been second to none. They’re support team answers extremely fast and are always so helpful! The challenges are very straight forward and best of all THEY PAY OUT! I received my first profit split + my fee reimbursed. I look forward to working with them for a long time ahead. Believe me when I tell you, if you’re considering getting funding look no further FTMO is the way to go!

P,
Cologne, Germany,
Feb 5, 2021,

FTMO is just GREAT!

To keep it short and simple: Every Trader with Skills to achieve the Goals should go with FTMO. Profit Splits and Fee payed, awesome Customer Support always friendly with a heart for trading and humanity. <3

John,
CT, USA,

Extremely satisfied

John here
Joined FTMO in 2020 so will talk about my experience,
Being a day trader for a few years.
1st talking about the challenge - you need a provin, profitable system to take the challenge. Dont waste your money if u dont have that.

2nd
I love their C trader platfrom very easy to use just like stock brokers.

3rd
Redrawals are easy and payed out 2-5 business days upin request and country.

Lastly am satisfied. And want to say thank you to FTMO.

Zala, Hungary,

BEST FTMO!

I am really glad to work with ftmo. Everything works just like what their webpage claims.
Payments and refunds are always on time, their never late.
Their customer service is very helpfull, and they always show interest if everything is going well.
I can only give positiv feedback on the company as their present customer.

Wales, United Kingdom,

Life Changing....

I'm just approaching my third profit split with FTMO and I could not be happier. They are a fantastic company that has delivered on every promise they have made. From quick payouts to great customer service, I can't recommend them highly enough.