FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 8, 2020

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 26, 2020,

Absolutly the best co.

I started trading with FTMO after I did my challenge and I do not have any problem with the company.
They always answer , helpful, and absolutely pay always.

Everybody is skeptic at the beginning but after when you got the lots of thousand dollars you do not hesitate anymore or wont be skeptic at all.

Barry,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 25, 2020,

Profit Split

I recently got my first profit split from Ftmo and the process was seamless. I chose to take my profit split via Skrill and it was almost immediate. Additionally my challenge fee was refunded to the same card that I used to pay for it. Overall good experience thus far.

United States, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Great Customer Service and Timely Withdrawals

I came across FTMO recently, and absolutely enjoyed the experience with them, as I've passed their Challenge & Verification Process, Customer Support was there by my side at all times if I were to need assistance with anything that was going on with my account or just going through the process to become a funded trader. As soon as it was time for my Withdrawal, They made sure I was walked through the entire process and made sure I had received my Withdrawal in a timely fashion. Highly Recommend FTMO for any trader.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!

Gavin Schmitt,
Mar 19, 2020,

Great Company, Received Profit Split as Promised

Working with FTMO has been great from start to finish. It is very clear what you need to do, and if you complete the objectives then you will get your funded account. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now (US based) and just received my first 70% profit split as promised in 24 hours straight to my bank account. Cant ask for much better than that. Great company all around and will be trading with them for many years to come!

John,
England, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Good company small issue “floating” fees

I was trading for the 10k account and my daily loss limit was £500 and my goal for the 30 day was 1000 I made a total of 4,119.76 in 2 days smashing the target but because my “floating” loss was -900 I violated the limit even though that trade later turned into a £3k profit trade. FTMO is legit but I wish that wasn’t a violation as In my MT4 history the most I physically lost was 383 but again “floating” losses ruined it for me hoping they can give me the benefit of doubt as I clearly know what I am doing.

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

Portugal, Portugal,

Honest Prop Trading Firm

Been with FTMO for about 6 months now. Took me 4 challenges to get funded.

After funding, on my first profit split, I received the Challenge Fee + Profit Split.

Already received 2 Profit Splits with no issues.

FTMO can be trusted as a firm, and to us traders, they offer a great opportunity.

They still have things to improve, which I'm sure they will in the future, and I'm happy to work with them as a trader and grow together.

Better than blowing up your small accounts with high leverage, if you are looking for serious capital and serious opportunity, take that small account money, and invest in FTMO Challenge.

Cheers to all!