FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jul 26, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

arizona, USA,
Jul 23, 2021,

profit split is real

19 years old, been trading for almost 2 years, failed like 10 times but got funded $10,000 and got my withdraw last week. but if u cant even pass u shouldn’t be worried about withdraws right

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jul 22, 2021,

This is where you should start....

FTMO is always improving their services, the metriX, the payout, the chat support, etc.
and the most important is they are legit. I received my profit split really fast and also the refund of the challenge. (If anyone would like to see proof of payment, I'm very happy to show it to you). Their rules will also help you grow as a trader.
Definitely where you should start your trading journey.

Apr 12, 2019 - 5 Stars The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.

Istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 21, 2021,

The worst execution of trades

I am currently on challenge #2090849704 in FTMO, I also work with multiple brokers on live accounts, I open the exact same trades on all my accounts (FTMO, and other brokers)
in the past couple of weeks, I opened trade on NZDUSD there was news occurring in the middle of the day, my orders in FTMO are executed with almost 12 pips slippage which ruined my risk management while the exact same order in three other brokers was executed with only 9 ticks slippage, this happened two times in two separate trades when I talked to support they said the prices are directly from the liquidity provider and they have nothing to do with it.
WHEN THIS HAPPENED ONLY IN FTMO AND THREE DIFFERENT BROKERS EXECUTING THE EXACT SAME TRADE CORRECTLY THEN THIS IS PURE MANIPULATION.

Also one of the trades didn't hit the TP only in FTMO while it hits the TP in all other brokers.

I don't know what is the problem, but the FTMO support is not helpful and not admitting that they have a serious problem, they are acting as a pure scam company with their extreme slippage.

I do not recommend FTMO unless they change their execution speed and their source of prices, as for now they are extremely bad and will ruin your trades and your psychology while working, eventually, this will guide you to lose the challenge and pay them again lol.
The NZDUSD orders are executed correctly even in brokers known as they are market makers but FTMO is manipulating the execution in a very bad way.

In the end, I started to open random trades, they make me feel insecure and they ruined my psychology while I'm afraid to lose the $410 I've paid to the challenge but they make me lose the challenge eventually.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM, THEY HAVE THE WORST EXECUTION EVER

Toronto, Canada,

Excellent Company!

FTMO has made me a better trader.
By following the rules they layout. You will be forced to be disciplined.
FTMO payouts are real and with your first payout they will refund you the challenge fee.

Great company. Honest with great customer service.

Richard Sterling,
Nova Scotia, Canada,

FTMO

FTMO has been an excellent prop firm to work with. They make getting paid your profits an easy experience and they are constantly improving. They also refund your challenge fee once you have become a trader with them.

Ftmo is legit

Yes. Ftmo is legit. I've got my profit split recently. And I am looking to get an 200k account soon if I continue to profit my trades.

Phillipines, Philippines,
Jul 20, 2021,

Best trading firm

FTMO is a very good firm. profit split transactions are okay. Their support are always available. i really love this firm. They help so many trader to earn more for less risk. If anyone planning to be in a this company, trust me this company is awesome.

italia, Italy,
Jul 19, 2021,

They fixed my issues

I have been talking with FTMO staff and they were kind to support me and fix my issue.

Jul 1, 2021 - 1 Star Basically I have wasted over 3k euros on challanges with FTMO, got funded in june 2020 but always had problems with their server. This year I lost a 100k challenge because their server froze and I also provided proof but they denied it and did not help me. So soon after i left a 1 star review on trust pilot. What happens now is that they banned me forever from their platform because I left that 1 star review about my experience with them. Basically if you are their client and your are not happy with their service you cant leave a 1 star review otherwise you are gonna get suspended because Terms & Conditions - clause 10.1. I would not suggest anyone FTMO.  There are other prop firms that are so much better.
vicenza, Italy,
Jul 17, 2021,

My first prop firm experience

I passed the 40lk. account challenge and verification and it has been no easy.
I was a little sceptical in the beginning but after my first month as a trader for FTMO, I got my payout + fee in just 2 days. Now I trust them and I can believe in a long term relationship.
Yes sure no one gives something for nothing, you need to prove your ability and consistency and is up to you to change in better your life.
I can definitely recommend this company.

Galway, Ireland,
Jul 16, 2021,

My Ftmo experience

I would just like to let anyone know Who isn’t sure about FTMO that the dealings I have had with them have been excellent. After receiving my profit split and refund in rapid time I can say it is a pleasure to work with them.