FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 28, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Quito, Ecuador,
Jan 26, 2021,

Trustable and Legit Company

I have been working with this company for about 3 months. The services are excellent and all the process are totally transparent. I recived my profit split and my challenge fee already. I used skrill and the process did not took more than 2 days. I highly recomend them.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 22, 2021,

Legit company, excellent service! You can trade like a pro with them!

I'm a funded trader and just received my first split profit payments and the refund of challenge fee. They're real. If you're dreaming about life as a full-time trader but you have no money to start, so you must choose this company. They're legit and have a great service support team.

Rui C.,
Portugal, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2021,

Don´t worry, FTMO`s Legit

Received this week my first profit share and refund.
Like many traders i didn´t had the ammount of money to start a large trading account to trade for a living and FTMO changed that. You get a really great profit split percentage, a good platform to help you and and a very polite and professional support team that will respond to you very quickly.
You just have to prove your trading skills and follow a few trading rules. If you are interested in ftmo go for it.

Victory,
Uyo, Nigeria,
Jan 21, 2021,

FTMO is Trustworthy

I passed the FTMO challenge and verification and got the FTMO Account and at the end of the month i got my profit split. I was skeptical and had doubts while waiting for the commissions to enter my account but it came through eventually, you have to be patient. They have great customer services and are ready to help resolve all your issues.

smeraldo russo,
italia, Italy,
Jan 21, 2021,

ceo of ftmo not responsible

it is a company that does not take its responsibilities, I lost the challenge due to technical problems attributed to the home network but they did not want to sign me a document certifying this. created a strong stonewall after 14 days I have not received a reply. this happened with a ws30 instrument which will soon be discontinued. they don't want to reimburse me or take responsibility. not very credible

Kolkata, India,
Jan 20, 2021,

FTMO Payout

Hi, I wanted to share my review of my FTMO profit split payout. I received my first payout along with the Challenge fee without any hassle. I received my payout within 2 days of requesting the same. So far I have had a very good experience with them and they are strict with the rules. So as long as you take care of the rules you are grand.

Miloš Delić,
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Jan 20, 2021,

I wish these people only the best!

The overall experience since I've heard of FTMO, done a few trials, got to know the crew and watching their usefull Youtube videos, all the way to signing up for and completing the challenge and having my first profit split, is absolutely satisfactory. The overall profit split (which is the most interestimg topic for newcomers) went smooth and took 1-2 working days overall to land on the bank account (bank transfer). The web interface for the process is very simple and intuitive and shouldn't pose a challenge for anyone. You also get notified via email and have a lot of usefull informations in the FAQ section of the website. I can not recommend enough.

Marrakech, Morocco,
Jan 19, 2021,

The best out there !

I have received my profit split and the challenge fee has been reimbursed to my bank, they are legit and have a great support team :)

Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

FTMO payouts, clearing all doubts

For all the people doubting ftmo payouts, I personally recieved both fee refund and profit split payment within few days.
Great company, looking forward to working with them.

MUMBAI, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

Best forex funded company.

I received my first profit split and evaluation fees on time.Great company which is providing funding to traders.Great opportunity you will get if you know how to make money by trading profit.

MoravskoSleszko, Czech Republic,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good partner

I am a trader with my first funded account at FTMO. I had my first invoicing for the month of December 2020. After verification, my amount and the fee for the challenge were paid to me within 4 days. I am very satisfied with the cooperation, and I am a big fan of this project.

Newcastle, United Kingdom,

100% recommended

FTMO is a godsend for those who can trade but require the capital. 100% real and reliable, fantastic communication and support too. As a 22 year old FTMO can help me achieve my goals, in trading and for life too.

Moreblessing,
South Africa, South Africa,

Amazing trader funding company

I have bn with Ftmo for almost 9months. No hassle, no stories company. Just trade & get your 70% profit split, guaranteed. They are the best straight forward trader funding out there. You also need to pass the Challenge then Verification stages, after that the world is in your hands, you can determine how much is your pay. I have had always had my profit split payout within 3-4 days of receiving the e'mail via bank transfer. It is a trustworthy company, and if you want to trade seriously this is a Top company to work with.

Viseu, Portugal,

My FTMO experience.

For me, FTMO became a life changer.
Without having enough money to trade, FTMO solved that for me.
I took the challenge once, and failed on the verification.
On the second try however, I passed both the challenge and verification, became funded, and although December is a tricky month to trade, I managed to secure some profits.
On the day of my profit split they sent an e-mail for me to confirm my profits and the profit split. The invoice system is now pretty much automatic, which is great.
Two days after I confirmed my profits (the site does the math for you in regards to your slice, the 70%) the money was in my bank account.
And, regarding the restricted news events, if you are too lazy to check the economic calendar, they send a e-mail the day before any restricted event.
I strongly recommend FTMO to anyone that knows how to trade.
They really are life changing for someone who lacks capital.

Italy, Italy,

Excellent company

I am an FTMO funded trader. I have received my first profit split and challenge fee was refunded to my account too. They are a very professional and I really proud to be a part of this company and I hope to stay there for a long time.

ACCRA, Ghana,

All that I wanted

Being good is not enough; Capital is everything to me and to have FTMO provide that and more is just all I wanted. I received my first payout after a day it was approved and the fee for the challenge as well. Thank you guys and happy trading to all traders

Pontypridd, United Kingdom,
Jan 9, 2021,

What they say is what you get with FTMO no matter what others say

I have recently got 3 lots of £70K funded account with FTMO and have taken my 1st profit split on one account. From the time the request was processed to the time the funds got into my account it took just 48hrs. On top of the the fee I paid to take the challenge was refunded at the same time.

I am glad to have come across a prop company that ticks all the boxes as a company you can trust to keep to their promise. I will highly recommend FTMO as number 1 choice for acquiring a funded account for trading.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 8, 2021,

overall positive experience

my story with FTMO is a little strange. I started taking challenges early 2020, however I didn't pass any of them because I was a beginner. So, I blew around 10 challenges, but I kept trying and learning from my mistakes. In October 2020 I became a funded trader. first month I didn't make any profit so I asked FTMO to refund my challenge fee (540 Euro) for the 100K account I have. In 3 working days I got the money in my account. But i was eager to know if the profit split is real. So second month I made 650 $ profit so my share was 455. I sent them the invoice as required and after 3 working days I got the amount in my account. Honestly I was skeptical in the beginning that they will share the profit. Now I can say that I have a trusted partner whose funding me and sharing the profit with me.

Michael Naidoo,
Sandton, South Africa,

FTMO leading the way

I received my first profit split and reimbursed fee within 3 days of submitting my invoice.
Customer service is world class.

If you’re a consistently profitable trader but lack capital, FTMO is the perfect Prop Firm for you.

Risk and Profit objectives are very good!

Reading, United Kingdom,
Jan 7, 2021,

I still can't believe this is real!

I recently completed my challenge and verification. I dropped out of university and have spent the last 5 years washing dishes, working in warehouses and offices. This opportunity has completely changed my life even in the pandemic. There was a slight delay for my first profit split but really and truly I can't complain. I received my pay out and my refund for the challenge and I am now waiting for my second profit split. I look forward to getting two more accounts so that I can continue this amazing journey with FTMO. I'd 1000% recommend.

Toronto, Canada,

They paid me my profit split and fees back 100%

I see many traders are still skeptical about FTMO, however they have paid me my profit split of 70% as well as the initial fees. I can confirm they are 100% legit. Awesome company for traders with an edge.

Bridgetown Barbados, Barbados,

Great Prop Firm

I Received My Payout From Ftmo Along Back With My Fee, At First I Was Skeptical About The Company But I Still Went Ahead, Its Been The Best Thing Decision I've Made, Thanks FTMO

Brendan,
Australia, Australia,

Legit company

I completed both challenges, and received my profit split on my profit split day aswell as al the full refund of my challenge.

Incredibly easy to work with, very smooth process. Very greatful

Sealsey,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2021,

Sealsey

Received my first month profit split within 3 days via Skrill, and shortly after the refund for the challenge account.

Nice and straightforward, looking forward to continuing to work with FTMO moving forward.

United States of America, USA,
Jan 1, 2021,

Bad Servers

I gave a 2 star because they payout and overall you can make money with them.

My issue:
The ftmo servers are not good. This is the third time I can remember since they’ve migrated to new servers that they’ve crashed. I was in verification phase and was trading bitcoin on Sunday. Equity was up to $102,800 and I tried multiple time to close. It wouldn’t close and eventually hit my stop loss.

Here I made a great trade and put myself back into position to pass. It’s Friday and still no new account or anything. Barely even any response through email support. They acknowledged it but aren’t willing to replace my verification account.

If you have bad servers AT LEAST help the customer.

Overall it’s not a bad company and withdrawals are fine. But the way they go about things on customer service side of things are bad. Servers aren’t good at all and if they can’t help me when these issues arise, I’ll not have much faith in this company moving forward.