FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 28, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Jul 9, 2019,

Epic Prop firm!

I have reviewed a lot of trading prop firms out there, I think most of them out there. FTMO is by far the best, offering best conditions, money back if completed the challenge, reliable metrics that help you see how your trading is going and so much more. Plus the payout is made within a day. Guys, honestly, if you are serious about trading this can change your life. It really matters whether you are trading a tiny account or an account that could make you living.

10/10 prop firm with the best customer success as well.

Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.

Houston, Texas, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

great company that actually provides traders with real opportunity.

Ive traded with other prop firms on funded accounts in the past and I find that FTMO has the best overall system in place in order for everyday traders to make something of themselves. They are very generous on their rules in place and anyone who can make sense of their trading can more than likely find success here. I would recommend FTMO to anyone out there looking for funding options.

Malta, Malta,
Jun 10, 2019,

Great company, fast payout

Really great company, I just recived my first profit share payout after being funded and also recieved my evaluation fee back in full. Really good service, fast payout and good terms. I look forward to working with for a long time.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 8, 2019,

my experience with FTMO

I started the 1st of april with a funded account on FTMO after succesfull completing the challenge and verification periods. Since then all my expectations about the company are met. The service they deliver is professional and personal, which is great. The monthly payments are very quick. I also received my challenge fee back after the first month trading.

If you are looking for funding for your trading, FTMO is definitely a good choice!
ABIDJAN, Cote D'ivoire,
Jun 7, 2019,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , CHOOSE FTMO

I have been trading with other prop trading companies and with FTMO I saw the difference and the value added of this firm. I just passed the Challenge and the verification stage. The tools provided by FTMO are excellent, the trading objectives are realistic and easy to follow.
-The fees for taking the challenge are the lowest on the market;
-FTMO provide traders with a perfectly balanced "Profit Target / Maximum loss" situation, this is not case for the other offer available on the funded trader maket;
-You have the possibility to take the challenge for free in case of failure if your profit >0 at the end of the one month challenge, which means that they are not runing after your money;
-Definition of drawdown (Daily & Maximym) is not relative like in other prop firm (this a critical point for a funded trader);
-Communication is fluid, it takes only some 1 to 3 hours to set up your account;

Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.

Josip Vukelja,
Croatia, Croatia,
May 17, 2019,

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification phase, FTMO and I signed a contract within a week. Just finished the first month on the funded account and my commission was paid almost immediately. FTMO team was extremely professional and helpful in every possible situation I encountered so far. FTMO is the best match for every serious trader willing to make a career in the trading industry.

Joop VanKaf,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 1, 2019,

The best funding program!

got funded month ago and my first profit withdrawal came one day after submitting the Invoice. Superb service!

Matt,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2019,

This is an excellent program, I would recommend it to any trader. The most outstanding thing for me is that FTMO has very reasonable trading objectives. Keep doing what you are doing, you are changing the world one trader at a time.

Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!

Abha,
India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Take the challenge and learn discipline

Challenge is excellent which had changed the way I was looking at fund management. It has all the ingredients to keep you disciplined and successful

Moo,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2019,

A pleasant experience and I cannot wait to continue with the company and progress with them.

After passing the challenge, I am not only impressed with FTMO but glad I chose them rather than a different company. They have realistic targets for us traders and allow us to leverage trades with. Not only this but we also have the choice of which broker we wish to join with.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to participate in the forex world but lack the capital to do so.

Thailand,
Apr 12, 2019,

The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Apr 3, 2019,

Excellent and professional

After the challenge, I'm in the live account since the beginning of March and can only recommend it, it supports Diesceplin the tools are very helpful, the payout took exactly one day and the fee was commuted. !!!!!
On a good work together and good future with FTMO

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Mar 22, 2019,

Enthusiastically Support and Greatly Tool

I have overcome the challenge and are moving to verify again before I have the opportunity to become a trader at FTMO. I am very pleased with FTMO's customer support service, very quickly and enthusiastically. Especially there are two great tools that greatly support my trading: Account
MetriX + Mentor
App.
New York, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

The best funded account out there.

I want to address any skeptics out there and tell you that FTMO is 100% legit. I received my first profit split for the month of February this morning right into my paypal account.

Their customer service is great and they also provide the best trading conditions by far of any funding service. Im looking forward to working with them in the future.

If you are a United states citizen and are looking for a workaround to escape the CFTC this is a great opportunity.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Feb 18, 2019,

FTMO makes you a better trader in Forex and CFDs trading

Since I have been trading Forex for over 10 years, I have never seen or come across any Company like FTMO with reference to helping traders become better disciplined, focused and handle management more efficiently. The trading objectives are just perfect for any serious trader, or intending trader that wants to be funded. I will recommend FTMO to any serious trader that seeks funding.
Its a win-win partnership. The most interesting reward about it, is that you get to keep 70% of all target profits (and higher) you make in the funded account.

4xis2ez,
Ohio, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

I recommend if you think you can pass.

I completed the Challenge in about 27 calendar days. Waiting for the Verification phase. The Challenge did improve my trading with the loss limits known in advance. Before, I over leveraged and over traded. I decided to use the whole 30 days if necessary instead of trying to win in 10 trading days and did complete it. Yes, they make money by ones who lose the Challenge. But that is the fault of improper trading and lack of risk management by the trader.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)