FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

Western Australia, Australia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Good program but account matrix was not working costing me my challenge

This is my result:

Basically i was 15 dollar over the daily loss limit, FTMO account matrix was not working that night and as you know daily loss limit is floating p/l and finalized p/l for that day.

So if you are doing this challenge be careful of this rule, its quite tricky especially if your trading style involves a lot of hedging positions.

And you simply cannot rely on their account matrix working either.
-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !
Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Jan 22, 2020,

Very good and sincere company

Got Funded and received profit using bank wire transfer as well as the refund for the challenge. They are fast with the payment.
Would say it a very good place for you to learn trading with discipline as you would not want to loss the account after passed the challenge which is very good if future you got your own fund and you can trade the same way with more consistent profit rather then you do not know how to cut and handle your loss when needed which is normal for new as well as old trader.
If you compare with other funded company, you would find the rules set by FTMO is more sincere and wanted you to success. Payment for challenge is refunded after got funded with first profit rather then need you to pay monthly with very limited lots tradable which mean either you are right or you are wrong or you got to trade very small lot which would be very hard to meet the objective.
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2020,

FTMO is the best proprietary firm!

Hi Guys , I just want to write a Quick review about FTMO...one thing I can say is that They Changed my Trading career for the better.... I’m More disciplined than I was before and I make more money than I was making before because they provide enough Capital ... I have Withdrawal history.

I’m a Proud FTMO Trader

Jason,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2019,

First Profit split received today!

I just got paid out my first profit split today! Don't have any complaints, Otakar and the team are very helpful. FTMO is legit!
Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).