FTMO Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

British Columbia, Canada,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO trading

Just finished my first full funded month with FTMO. They were surprisingly extremely fast. I sent in my invoice on a tuesday for my profit share and received the funds in my bank account on the saturday so only 4 days. My profit share plus my refund for the challenge fee. no problems at all with them. Will probably do another challenge to increase my account size.
Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Idea and great quality product.

Hi guys,

I will make my review of FTMO short and sweet. I have been trading with FTMO since Feb 2020. I failed my first challenge but passed subsequent challenges and have been funded with 3x100kUSD accounts since then. Payment has always been prompt and arrived in my account within a week of submitting my invoice. Customer service is of good quality and is fast. Overall if you can pass the challenge I highly reccomend FTMO. Otakar and the team have done a great job.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).
-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
NJ, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

Received first full profit-spit payment

I want to thank the team at FTMO for quickly sending me my first profit split of $6,237 and the refund of my challenge! I look forward to future profit splits with FTMO and I highly recommend them to any FOREX trader that is serious about trading and wants to make $ without risking there own capital.

Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.

Ace,
Sep 23, 2020,

Amazing opportunity

FTMO is an incredible opportunity for amazing traders who don’t have access to such large capital. They pay out every time consistently and are of such help and always chase up and problems that occur. Definitely recommend and will probably go for my second challenge very soon