FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Madrid, Spain,
Sep 27, 2019,

RELIABLE COMPANY - EMPRESA FIABLE

Before entering this company I had some doubts about its reliability, but once the challenge and verification passed, I obtained the funded account.  After a month I have received my share of the profits, so I can assure without any doubt that this company is RELIABLE, it is no scam or anything similar.  In FTMO they are always serious and respond quickly to any questions you have.  Finally, if you are a good trader go ahead and pass the tests.

"Antes de entrar en esta empresa tenia algunas dudas de su fiabilidad, pero una vez pasa el reto y la verificación, obtuve la cuenta fondeada. Ya a pasado un mes desde que la obtuve y acabo de recibir mi parte de las ganacias, asi que puedo asegurar sin ninguna duda que esta empreda es FIABLE, no es ninguna estafa ni nada parecido. En FTMO siempre son serios y responden con rapidez cualquier duda que tengas. Para finalizar, si eres un buen trader anímate y pasa las pruebas."
kuching, Malaysia,
Sep 21, 2019,

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing?

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing? and FTMO please provide us those who have funded along u develop this company, i think we must now and almost nowdays have too much scam outside
Torquay, Australia,
Sep 20, 2019,

LEGIT.

Hello. let me introduce my self. my name is Rico and I have been trading with FTMO for 3 months now. I took the 50K USD challenge and I passed both the challenge and verification phase. I got my funded account on the 20th August and I have been trading the funded account for 3o days now.

Last night (19th September) I asked them to withdraw my profit. The process could not be easier. All i need is to send them invoice and my bank details. Today (20th September) I have received my profit split in my bank account.

Rico Ferdinand Yapotra
Jeanette,
Nelspruit, South Africa,
Sep 4, 2019,

Credible & Trusted funding company

FTMO is pretty much the only funding company where I’ve experienced myself they truly stand to their commitments. I’ve got my second profit withdrawal, full 70% and it came only one day after sending the invoice, automatically! Couldn’t be happier. All I have to do now is to trade responsibly. Good for all :)
Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 22, 2019,

Excellent practise for discipline trader

This was my first challenge for this and I am now in the validation period, Before joining this test, I was lacking quite a number of few requirement which a trader need which are risk and discipline. After I came across this, It did help me in achieving certain criteria that traders should have. Its a good place to learn as well and at the same time if we pass we do get some initial funding to assist each other in making money.
Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2019,

Worth Trying it

I’m a young trader who started trading when I was 17 and I’ve lost huge amount of money through my trading journey. Then I came across to FTMO who provides funding for traders. So i took the challenge and lost twice, but I never gave up and on my third try I passed the challenge. My experience so far is great. Their customer service team is Excellent. I recommend this challenge to every serious forex trader out there. The account size I’ll be getting is 100k, just imagine how much profit you could make with this amount of money.

Thank you for reading this. Wish you all the best for your trading career.

Aug 9, 2019,

Great support, fulfilling challenge

Challenge was rather enjoyable as I got back my focus and commitment for trading.
It has also reignited my passion for trading as I seek to improve myself.
For eg. I used to trade only USD pairs but I have since learn to pair a strong and a weak pair using relative strength.

Would strongly encourage everyone to give the challenge a shot!

New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

UKN, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 1, 2019,

Amazing......... Beyond Beleif

FTMO is a traders dream, except it's for real.
I had my own doubts but still decided to give it a shot and have no regrets.
The restrictions brought out the best in me discipline wise and was determined to perform well. I received my first (of many) profit split and it is very much so legit and I got it on the same day (delends on paymemt choice and how quickly you do the invoice).
They are very organised and respond quickly to any queries. I'm enjoying my experience and would recommend to any serious trader that has difficulty starting with adequate funds.