FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

New Delhi, India,
Dec 7, 2019,

My first payment from FTMO

I have just finished my first month of my funded live account. I ended this moth with no loss and a little profit. I got my challenge fee refunded promptly!
Hopeful of decent profit split coming month on wards...

Client area analysis is quite useful in improving the performance and I am sure of making good profits here on wards.

Oct 19, 2019 - No Rating I have just passed the challenge by FTMO.
Its a great tool to bridge the gaps that are holding me from trading success.
Its passing criteria sets you on disciplined path yet in a relaxed pace.
Just 10 trading days to puch in a month and just 50% profit days to make!
Focus on daily loss and absolute loss limits and profit target of 10% is a given thing.
I liked whole process of challenge and I strongly recommend it to all serious traders out there who wish to make a trading success with consistent results.
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).
Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!

italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

FTMO is a very good company, I receive the payment yesterday with 2 days in advance. The challenge and the verification have been very useful to improve my risk management so I advice everyone to join the company. The only flaw is that there are a lot of limitations with the real account but it's ok.
hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Professional and Credible

I am a funded trader with FTMO and till date I have not had any issues dealing with them. Be it their technical support, trading systems or the payment reimbursements, then act with high integrity and efficiency. I am very happy to be associated with FTMO.

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.

James,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Excellent so far

I have just completed the challenge and verification stages and so far FTMO have been a great company to deal with. Very professional and as the challenge and verification stages progressed they have been in contact with me offering encouragement and assistance. The online tools are excellent, a lot of material for traders to review. I can’t comment on the live account yet or withdrawals but I have no doubt with will be as smooth as the challenge and verification stages.

Bangalore, India,
Nov 4, 2019,

The Best Remote Proprietary Trading Company

Undoubtedly FTMO is the best remote proprietary trading company in the world. I have seen many remote proprietary trading companies but no one provides opportunity even closer to what FTMO is providing to the traders. I wish FTMO may have thousand of traders around the globe.
Oct 31, 2019,

Referring to my review earlier

FTMO has taken extended measure to help me resolve the problem despite a lengthy process.

If FPA is reading this comment, please kindly update my rating for FTMO, thank you.

Oct 24, 2019 - 2 Stars I am currently under the challenge phase of FTMO. This is just my own opinion:

1. I am a bit skeptical that most reviews in FPA are good despite many of them haven't pass all the test and received payment from profit sharing. To me nothing is proven until money is received from profit sharing consistently as what we have before that is just a demo account.

2. I unfortunately faced a few difficulty in my trading, first time is delayed data feed (1-2min). I ran another ICMarket demo concurrently with my challenge account and it runs normally.
Second time I suddenly am not able to perform trades (Open, modify, close) for around 1 hour during US/EU open session. My open trades had to face the wave of news and I am not able to pre emptively close/modify those position. Similarly, my other demo account runs fine.

Such trading condition if persist, can be disastrous.

3. Live chat of FTMO offline most of the time. Even during office hour of prague and Europe generally. I was not able to contact them to address the issue above, which was quite urgent. This leads me to doubt on all those good review that FTMO is very attentive to enquiry.

Besides all these, I really have nothing more to comment about FTMO service thus far. Hopefully I will reach the stage when I can receive profit sharing and I will update.

New York, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

FTMO, HONEST Company, Honest Co-Founder

I paid for a $100K Funding Challenge then ran into a substantial family health problem where my services are needed for an undetermined period of time. I asked FTMO for a refund. The Co-Founder, Otakar Suffner, refunded my money sooooo fast my head spun. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT FTMO IS THAT THEY ARE HONEST and extremely efficient --- Nick L. from New York.