FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 1, 2020

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Mar 14, 2020,

FTMO - Upgraded to 5 Stars Prop Firm!

My previous reviews were not accurate by miss understood. FTMO LMAX has a month old and the market recently was volatility. Very common issues that platform had technical issues and their staffs we’re working hard to help trader including me. My case had little delayed and I got help right after posted the reviews. Everything was satisfied for what I asked for. But I could not edit (no option to delete or withdraw the review or I don’t know how, I did email to request for the withdrawal the review). So I am re-posting the review on FTMO Firm. 100% you are 5 stars and highly recommended for serious traders to trade for FTMO. Legit Prop Firm!

Mar 11, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful when you pay for FTMO challenge, it is too good to be true. Before their own platform LMAX, we couldn’t know they set their MetriX software to hunter your max daily loss by not updating. And LMAX is not allowed traders to close orders and you see a lot of ghosts orders in your trading account with aggressively loss. This is perfect combination Then you fail they get your money (this is a model of business how they make money, not making money by sharing profits from trading). They knew that but they don’t seriously take care problems or change broker for you ( it is “you take it then you have to live with it “). So be careful, I am going to dispute the money as: “item as not described”. Horrible platform FTMO LMAX

sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said

Belém, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

The best proprietary trading firm, perfect withdrawal.

Today I have withdrawn my profit split, 13 943.8 USD, within 2 days the money was in my account. Thank you very much, Otakar Suffner, your support is amazing. I am very happy working on FTMO. Success for you and your team.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 26, 2020,

ftmo payment review

I HAVE BEEN WITH FTMO SINCE JAN 2020 AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH MY PROFITS AND THE FEE FOR THE CHALLENGE WERE PAID OUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS PROMISED AND ON TIME ..FTMO IS LEGIT AND IM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THEM ..THE CO FOUNDER MR OTAKAR IS HONEST AND TRANSPARENT AND SO IS THE BUSINESS ..I AM A TRADER FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FTMO IS REALLY GREAT BECAUSE THEY DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Worth more than 5 stars!!!

I am very pleased with professional service and support I have received from FTMO.I have always received very fast replies to all of my emails and inquiries. Account Metrix is very useful always keeps me on the track with my trades. I was very surprised and delighted with how fast the payment received my account .So far I can only say positive comments and would definitely recommend to other traders. I hope FTMO will keep this level of service for the future and we can continue this business relationship.

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Feb 23, 2020,

Great Company

FTMO is a fantastic company and completely true to their word, after completing the challenge and verification process, in my first month of live funded trading i made just over 10%, in which my 70% profit share was seamlessly paid out to me on my withdrawal day. Highly recommend this company for any serious Traders out there

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

Western Australia, Australia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Good program but account matrix was not working costing me my challenge

This is my result:

Basically i was 15 dollar over the daily loss limit, FTMO account matrix was not working that night and as you know daily loss limit is floating p/l and finalized p/l for that day.

So if you are doing this challenge be careful of this rule, its quite tricky especially if your trading style involves a lot of hedging positions.

And you simply cannot rely on their account matrix working either.

-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !