FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Positive Experience!

I have received my first Profit Split and I was refunded my Challenge Fees. Every step of the way has been very simple and consistent. I now have my 2nd Funded Account Running and working on my 3rd Challenge now. I am looking forward to future success. Only advise for anyone is to pay attention to your Metrics, Draw-Down, and be patient (don't try to win it in 1 day).

Riccardo,
Cagliari, Italy,

Excellent!

As per the contract I received 70% of the profits made during the month + the fee, excellent punctuality. I also thank the technical assistance for the support, very kind and extremely available.

NC, USA,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Georgia, USA,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Qua,
CT, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Profit split

FTMO is great, I received my first profit split this month . Challenge fee was refunded to my account too very quick. The profits took one week after which is pretty fast. Looking to making more money with them

Hamburg, Germany,
Sep 24, 2020,

Serious and reliable prop trading firm

I am from Germany and started my first FTMO-challenge in January this year and trade the real accounts for three months now. The support always answers very fast and most times in german. The payments are also very fast, usually I get the money 2-4 days after I sent my payment request (german Bank accounts). On top, the Profit split is one of the best in the world of prop trading firm (I also trade with a few other firms), so I can recommend them for Sure.

Pretoria, South Africa,

Everything they claim to be - Prompt Payouts

I have just completed my 1st month as a funded trader. I received my Challenge signup up fee back within 2 days and the payout within 5 days. They have proven to me to be exactly what they claim to be and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Jay Patel,

Profit Split

As a new account holder I have been pleasantly surprised with the FTMO support team. They are very quick to reply to queries via email also.

I can also confirm I did not have to chase them for payment of my profit split. The team were very professional in helping me to create my first invoice and subsequently I was paid After 48 hours although they do say it can take up to a week I believe.

Overall I’m genuinely impressed and would recommend this company to any aspiring trader wanting to make income.