FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jun 23, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

Mexico, Mexico,
Apr 14, 2021,

BEST SERVICE

Y have receive my splits very quickly and in time, the had a very excellent service y and hopefully can work with them in a future

Southend, United Kingdom,
May 28, 2021,

Recommend

Received the profit split and refund on time.
Support Team very supportive and friendly.

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.

Mar 17, 2020,

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.
lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Kolkata, India,
Jan 20, 2021,

FTMO Payout

Hi, I wanted to share my review of my FTMO profit split payout. I received my first payout along with the Challenge fee without any hassle. I received my payout within 2 days of requesting the same. So far I have had a very good experience with them and they are strict with the rules. So as long as you take care of the rules you are grand.

Nik,
Australia, Australia,
Apr 10, 2021,

Efficient service and payment

Hi traders, Ii just wanted to share my experience of receiving my profit payout and challenge fees with ftmo. I had no difficulties in this process and both payments were made efficiently. The process works as truly as described my them.