FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jun 23, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Belgium, Belgium,

great prop firm

I can confirm that they're legit, just got my payout en challenge fee refunded last week.

+ the customer service is amazing.

Lokeren, Belgium,

best prop trading company

3 months funded by ftmo and for the 3 month i received my profit withdrawl within 2 days.I recommand this prop trading firm to everyone.

Apr 5, 2021 - 5 Stars I am an funded trader with ftmo for 3 months now and can only say that the service is fantastic.Every payment at the end off the trading month has been correct and on time.Hope to be with them for a long time

india, India,
May 10, 2021,

Dont Waste your hard earned money

ftmo suspended my account because I publish one video on my youtube channel, In that Video I told people how they are working and after that ftmo banned my account and ask me to remove that video. They Ban my account after 9 months when I publish video, so dont thing that if ftmo ban or suspend your account so you can go to any regulation because it's not regulated. They were threatening me that they will go to court if I'll not remove my video. I don't care about account. I just passed their challenge because I wanted to review this broker but it's pure scam so dont waste your hard earn money and stay away from it.

Canada, Canada,

FTMO - Withdrawals received and awesome customer support

I have been funded by FTMO for a few months. I've had no problem receiving the money, everything has happened in a timely manner. Their customer support is incredible, anytime I've had an issue they have been attentive and resolved very quickly. They usually even beat their own time-frame. Overall, very happy with them.

Brooklyn, USA,
May 6, 2021,

Awesome Customer service and Quick Payout of Profit Split

FTMO is a Great Forex Pro Firm. The customer service are great to talk to anytime.
I also got my payout on time. FTMO is a place good traders should be.

Villahermosa, Mexico,
May 6, 2021,

Funded trader since december 2020

I have to say that FTMO is the best proprietary firm out there. I have received every profit split on time each month. I live in Mexico and they send wire transfer to my bank account and the funds are available within 1 business day. If you are a discipline trader this is the best option to work with other people money while leveling up your gains.

Quebec, Canada,
May 5, 2021,

Best Forex in the game !

I've been funded for a month now ! and cannot be happier with FTMO. it was so easy to get my profit share and it was quick ! Same thing for the refund. I recommend !

Shale,
South africa, South Africa,
May 4, 2021,

Great

Very liable and honest company. They have paid me out what I've for the month and checked by email if I've received my money respectfully.

England, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2021,

Brilliant firm

Cannot fault FTMO in the slightest. Super quick and easy to get started with the challenge, upon passing the verification account was ready in a couple hours.
After completing both my full FTMO account was ready in two days (passed on a Friday, had the account by Sunday)

First 30 days were up on the funded account, received my refund for the challenge and the share of the profits within a day of being informed that I was due a payout. Absolutely brilliant. The customer service team is always avaliable and always super helpful, 100% recommended to everyone wanted to get funded

Joshua,
Dorset, United Kingdom,
May 2, 2021,

Finally passed the Challenge & Verification and received my profit split!

Passing the challenge wasn't an easy task, it took me many attempts, of which a lot of the time I would finish the challenge in profit but had not hit the 10% profit target. I eventually did pass two $100k challenges and verifications and in the first month finished in profit and submitted my profit split, which they paid within two days and they also refunded my entry fee's for both challenges.

My experience with FTMO has been relatively pain-free, and they've been honest to their word and have done what they said they would do!

India, India,
Apr 29, 2021,

Best trading prop firm out there!

FTMO is the best trading prop firm out there. Their customer support is excellent, sends the profit immediately and also repays the exam fees if you meet all the conditions!

Alim,
Apr 27, 2021,

Good Company

Had a good experience with the company, i lost my funded account due tom exceeding the daily loss because i wasn't focusing properly because i was trying to get another account at the same time but regardless i ended the month in profit so received my profit split in like 3 days and got my refund as well. Legit company. Only thing is when doing the challenge, the minimum trading days is not needed. Apart from that everything's good.

Apr 27, 2021,

Proven Withdrawal

For people that have any doubts, rest assured FTMO is fully legit and I got my profit split into my account in a very systematic and prompt manner.

Those that are skeptical, please do your own due diligence about the objectives for the challenge and the funded account, like daily and overall maximum EQUITY loss limits.

I also got refunded my challenge fee, which I opted for another free challenge.

Looking forward to working with them for months an years to come!

Sailesh,
Apr 26, 2021,

Profit Splits

Successfully received my second profit split. Efficiency at its very best. Still the top prop firm among the rest. Thumbs up.

Mar 24, 2021 - 5 Stars My profit splits were processed exactly as what's written in the contract agreement. Good client support providing valuable information & also suggestion to solve client's issues. Reliable platform to trade, I didn't face any issues about lagging. Platform is maintained well. Definitely the best prop firm I would suggest to other trader.

Ziga,
Domzale, Slovenia,
Apr 24, 2021,

Payments processed in 1 day

I am happy to work with FTMO, they process payments very fast and support team is very responsive. I like how they are trying to give even more value to the community with increasing one account holdings to 400k. Will stay with ftmo as I think they are the best in prop trading space.

And also a special shout out to Urban from the support chat who helped me with my issues and answered all questions I needed.

Thank you FTMO.

Warsaw, Poland,
Apr 24, 2021,

good, better, FTMO :)

Hello Traders,
in my opinion there is no better prop company than FTMO. The evaluation proccess has clear and simple rules and they are reliable - what else to expect! I have received my first profit split without complications. Additionally I will tell you somenthing what happend before my first profit split. Before Oster I left (small) open position on gold on my funded account and couldn’t close it on Friday like fx pairs because the gold market closed on Thursday. It was contract breach and I was very worried and sad having few days to my first profit split day! And you know what - because it was my first time of breaking the contract they answer me that it is ok this time. More than fair to me!

Flavio Costa,
Brazil, Brazil,

FTMO is a trustable Proprietay Firm

My name is Flavio Costa, I have a 100K$ account at FTMO and I receive the payments every month.

My experience with FTMO is very positive.

I also would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.

Stroud, United Kingdom,

Great Customer Service!

I have just received my first profit split and had my initial fee refunded - Very happy with the service provided!

Also excellent customer service!

Very happy with the service provided!

Stevenage, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2021,

Fantastic prop firm,excellent customer service, timely profit payments

I have been with FTMO as a funded trader for more than 2 months now. This prop firm is fantastic. Their customer service is top notch; FTMO have paid me the refund as promised without any hussle. They also paid me handsomely for my profit splits and I have seen them doing the same for my wife. If anyone is serious about trading I will recommend this prop firm without any reservation....I am planning to resign from my Chemistry teaching job and many thanks to FTMO as my dream is very much likely to come to fruition in September 2021!. Cheers. Simon

Mar 28, 2021 - 5 Stars I humbly feel honoured to review FTMO as a credible and genuine Proprietary firm and it surely does help serious traders achieve their goal. I failed a few challenges, all because of my lack of discipline and proper trading plan mixed with the urge to get rich quick. However, I kept knocking and I passed the verification process, which was a huge achievement for me especially after failing a few times in the verification stage. But in all my failures, I sorely put the blame on myself because I have some experience trading and I kew exactly where I was failing but I would keep repeating the same mistakes. Long story short, I passed verification and here comes the real funded account. My friends thought payment was not gonna happen, and that was the real test for FTMO. I made over £13,000 profit in my 1st month as a funded trader. In a few days, they evaluated my trading and found out that I had a few times I had kept some trades over their regulated 2hr maximum when the market is closed. This clearly violated the contract agreement. They thoroughly examine each trade. The violation had happened because I opened stocks(amazon, apple and nvida) which close earlier than the rest of the market, and also I opened Bitcoin trades over weekends which had untimely closing times. In short, I did violated the rules, but they went out of their way to calculate all the money I had made out of the agreement which came to be about £500, and they deducted it from the sum and gave me all my 70% which amounted to £9,831! They told me that since it was the 1st time for me, they allowed me to have the profit share. This is incredible because they could, rightly, have not paid me as I violated the rules.
For anyone serious with trading, FTMO is the way. Currently I have my account in profit of £13,011 and I opted to use the REFUND(from passing the challenge and getting the account in profit 1st withdrawal) for a new challenge which passed 1st level and is now in verification stage wioh a profit of £1,900 and the target is £3,500. If you do your maths you can see I am nearly about to pass the verification for the 2nd account that was paid by the refund. Isn't that amazing folks! The account is only 6 days old! and I have another 54 or so days to complete it (raising only £1600 or so).

New Jersey, USA,

Excellent trading platform

I been with them for quite some time , I have nothing but good comments about the customer service , fast withdrawals , overall a very well structure where you can feel safe and trade at your highest level , I will suggest this platform to all my profitable traders !

Raleigh, NC, USA,

Solid experience for 5 months running

Granted, FTMO is my first prop firm experience, but I've been a funded trader since Oct '20 and I've never had an issue with support, trading, getting paid and I was refunded my initial fee without asking. Their back-office/portal is really great. This is not a mom-and-pop shop and I hope I'm able to maintain my funded status with FTMO for a long time to come. Thank you for a fantastic opportunity, FTMO!

Lisbon, Portugal,

FTMO - Excellent Prop Firm to be trusted

My experience with FTMO has been really positive. From the challenge to my ftmo funded account the process has been excellent. The company offers many instruments to trade with super low spreads and low commissions which can allow for most styles of trading and execute with precision. They offer mt4, mt5 and ctrader as trading platforms, and since I love using ctrader it is a big winner for me. The website offers account statistics which allow you to track your performance which is really a great touch. After my first profit split, the process was very straight forward and easy. I got refunded the challenge fee and the profit split in about 2 business days which is really fast. Seeing the profit split hit my account was the final check to prove the firm legitimacy and professionalism. Their customer service is also really good since they provide live chat directly from the website. I'm planning on completing160k challenge in order to add to my current 80k FTMO account which allows me to have a greater loss buffer if I maintain current risk. It's a great opportunity for those who don't have much trading capital to start. I Totally recommend FTMO

Nevada, USA,
Apr 20, 2021,

Industry Leader

I have been with FTMO for over a year and they are truly the leader in this industry. I recently received my first profit split and fee refund and have been delighted with their service. They say what they do and do what they say. In a market that is exploding, FTMO is at the top. Professional and trustworthy 100% of the time.

Rita,
Apr 15, 2021,

Very good Customer Services

We received our deposit back within the rules of the trading. FTMO is a very helpful and reliable site. I enjoy trading on the site and it's always something good to learn.

Apr 15, 2021,

2nd profit split landed

Hi, i have received my 2nd profit split from FTMO. Keep it up guys. Traders should join this challenge and be funded.

Mar 9, 2021 - 5 Stars The payment are real, I received it within 5 business day.
The trading methods are proven and the company are legit.
All the best FTMO..!
Mexico, Mexico,
Apr 14, 2021,

BEST SERVICE

Y have receive my splits very quickly and in time, the had a very excellent service y and hopefully can work with them in a future

Apr 14, 2021,

Great Communication and Trustworthy

Challenge fee was refunded and I received my first profit split. great company to work with !

Albania, Albania,
Apr 12, 2021,

Trusted founding firm, great support, pay out recived with no issue. Recommand to all forex traders who lack funds

Lee smith,
South Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 12, 2021,

Funded trader

If anyone is worried about ftmo paying you out I can tell you from experience that you have no need to worry they are a pretty good prop firm and I'm hoping that I can get the other accounts, it could be slightly better ( the rules are very strict) after you've become a funded trader but I totally understand they need to protect their own capital, looking forward to the future with ftmo
Can't thank you enough
Lee smith

Tom,
Apr 11, 2021,

Transparent, reliable, no issues at all, great firm

I've been with FTMO for a few months now, I have never had a single problem with them. Any time I have had to contact support they have been prompt to reply and have solved any issues I have had. It seems the main concern about similar companies is about 'getting paid out', FTMO have a great website and an extrmely simple process for recieving your monthly payout.

If you are a consistent and profitable trader than I believe that FTMO should be your first choice for funding. The rules are simple to understand and make sense, if you make an effort to not breach these and stick to your trading plan then you will have no problems at all.

Great opportunity that I highly reccommend.

Nik,
Australia, Australia,
Apr 10, 2021,

Efficient service and payment

Hi traders, Ii just wanted to share my experience of receiving my profit payout and challenge fees with ftmo. I had no difficulties in this process and both payments were made efficiently. The process works as truly as described my them.

Apr 10, 2021,

FTMO - honors their promise

You trade. You hit threshold. You ask for the profit split. you get the money. Simple as that.

Montreal, Canada,
Apr 7, 2021,

Legit prop firm, payment received

Hi,

Like everyone else who has heard about FTMO for the first time, I doubted it. However, I tried and passed their challenges. I did receive my first split profit and the refund 2 days after my split profit day. I’m tickled pink that I have a 100k funded account and I will definitely take on the 200k challenge. I highly recommend FTMO to anyone who is consistently profitable. Their challenges make you have a better risk management. For those who still have doubts, we all know that trading is a risky business. Imagine FTMO is an opportunity, all you have to do is take the risk. Trust me, if you are profitable, the outcome of this “trade” will be a win. Good luck to you all !

Apr 6, 2021,

Received my first profit split!

I became funded trader since 18 Jan 2021 and received my first profit split from FTMO about 3 weeks ago. FTMO getting better and better, it's a great opportunity for retail trader.

bella vista, Dominican Republic,

AMAZING COMPANY..

I only have one word to describe this INCREDIBLE company .... I received all my payments my earnings for the month as the 610 dollar fee for my first chalenge thanks FTMO
Paris, France,

Very good company

I passed the challenge to manage 100k of funds, I had no problem and received my profit sharing as well as my initial fee.
I recommend this company 100%, the live chat is also very responsive.
Thank you for everything.

Sliema, Malta,
Apr 6, 2021,

Good & fair experience so far

I've been a funded trader with FTMO for over two months now. I can easily say they have followed through on every word and working with them has been a pleasure. The profit splits were executed on time, and their customer support is extremely efficient. I'm currently working on getting my 2nd funded account, and plan to remain a long term client. Highly recommended.

Manila, Philippines,
Apr 6, 2021,

On my 3rd month as a funded trader with 100k.

First of all I'm hoping to be a funded trader until I'm able to build my own trading funds and trade my own money. This is my 3rd month with them and have had 2 successful profit splits and 1 in the waiting. My experience has been the same since day 1, it takes about a day to kick-start they profit split and invoicing activity and about a week or so to actually get the money on my bank account - mainly because the clearing times from where I am is ridiculously long.
They have been true to their word so far and now I just opened up my 200k challenge to see if I can go higher.

If you're relatively new to trading, I highly suggest that you either eat up most of the free courses on the web like babypips and do atleast a year demo trading.

You cannot start with FTMO upfront, just save up that money first to fund your own account and you'll eventually know by then that you're ready to take it up.

I've seen alot of people pour in money with the challenge only to lose it all and whine like there is no tomorrow. Don't be like them.

Work on yourself first, make that strategy work in live accounts for a year or so and then try this out.

Good luck and my you be blessed in your trading journey.

Mar 8, 2021 - 5 Stars After having passed the challenge and the verification, they were quick to fix the contract up and give me a funded account for 100K USD. I traded it for the maximum time allowed - and was able to come out by end of the month in profit.
After generating my own invoice, I got the money (70% split) after 5 days from where I am. If you have a profitable strategy, can follow rules and understands what a proper risk management is - then FTMO is for you.

Marty,

Great trading firm

Just recently got funded with FTMO. I was a little skeptical but once I received my first payout and my challenge refund I knew they were a trustworthy company. I have the 100k account right now but will be trying to max it out to 400k in the upcoming months.

Gonçalo,
Portugal, Portugal,

Excellent

You can trust FTMO! They do what they say. I finished my first month as a funded trader and just received the money from the challenge and the commissions within 2-3 days. I hope we can keep this business relationship during much more time!

Ilija,
Vienna, Austria,

Perfect opportunity

I am funded since more than a month now and got my first profit split. I have 2 80.000€ Accounts now and can truly confirm that they pay out. The support is also always there if you have any questions. If you dont have the capital and want to start trading it is the best thing you can do.

Male', Maldives,
Apr 5, 2021,

Ftmo best for serious traders

This is far the best experience i had on forex trading. I have been trading for a year now but couldn't really made any progress due to lack of capital. For me its difficult with a small amount to grow. So i am glad that i found out about ftmo challenge. I really appreciate what they are doing for people like is. Its a great opportunity for those who wants to trade seriously. Also they reply each and every mails you send for any questions what so ever. Always there to keep in touch. For the payments its something some traders are scared about. I have recieved 70% of my profits plus the amount i spent to buy the challenge. They kept their promise. So there is nothing to worry about. Who ever is asking me for advise on trading i will recommend FTMO. For all the serious traders out ftmo is the best in the market.
Peace

amsterdam, Netherlands,

trading two live accounts

Im very happy and honoured to be able to trade for FTMO. it was a long journey and big goal for me to trade for one day FTMO.

I have not ever had a bad experience with them. they are highly professional in communication and handeling.

The dashboard is super clear and covers the majority functionalities to managing your trade account.

I remember in the past we had to send and make invoices manually for the profit split. nowadays this process is even automated within your dashboard system.
Its just a matter of a few clicks to arrange your profit splits.

payments are very fast. some days I have the profit-split even the same day on my bank account.

- prompt payment
- fast communication
- highly professional company
- very good account management system.
- very good spreads through LMAX

Ireland, Ireland,

Cannot fault

Received my first profit payout last week along with my challenge fee reimbursement. Both of the sums of money were in my account within 2 days of processing my invoice. If you are serious about trading, FTMO is the way forward. The customer service is great & the client portal is very helpful.

FTMO is 100% legit

FTMO is 100% legit.They have excellent customer service, quick payouts and complete transparency. I received my first payout and challenge fee within 3 business days. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable prop firm to trade with.

Ontario, Canada,
Apr 5, 2021,

Pay on time if not earlier

I recently received my profit split and refund. I was told it would come within 7 business days and it took about 5 business days.
FTMO does everything like they say they do, the only ones who don't work are the people who weren't profitable. I was barely up a few percentages and they still paid me completely and on time.

Ali,
Skåne, Sweden,
Apr 5, 2021,

Best prop firm out there

Just revieved my profit split and also chose to get a new challenge instead of a refund of the fee. I love how smooth and easy the profit split was and i recieved my profits after 2 days in my bank acount.

Padova, Italy,

Fantastic

Ftmo is a fantastic company, I am finding myself very well. I received the split profit after a few days, very fast and secure service

Apr 2, 2021,

Correction

So they explained the two trades that went over the drawdown. I thought my lot size was .50 but it was 1.00 which caused me to go into too much DD.
I may try again one day, but not right now.

Apr 1, 2021 - 1 Star So I went ahead and signed up for the challenge. I'm almost to the end, 5 days left, and almost to the goal of 1k profit. I've had 100% wins. Very few trades had drawdown.

Today is the first time I've looked at my stats on FTMO backend, and they show I violated daily loss -$572. LoL...NOPE..I did not.

I went through every dang trade and calculated draw down. Not once did I get even close to that.

So...my experience with them is similar to others. Seems they don't want good traders. They want your sign up money. Then come up with some BS reason to not fund you and say you didn't pass.

Here's my trades...see for yourself.

And heres the backend from FTMO. You be the judge.

I complained by live chat and the dude said he would have someone investigate it.
Ok then...go for it! I told him if it's not resolved by Monday that I'm filing a dispute with my Credit Card company for fraud.

Now, should they correct this and calculated drawdown CORRECTLy, then I will gladly come back here and update my review. Until then, it stands. They have deceived me.
MILANO, Italy,
Apr 1, 2021,

Do not subscribe to the CHALLENGE - non sottoscrivete la CHALLENGE

I participated in a Challenge that cost me more than a thousand euros.  Despite having spent more than 10 days in front of the monitor obtaining enviable results in an absolutely unexpected way, they blocked my account on the grounds that I had passed the "Daily Loss" as much more. This is absolutely NOT TRUE as I tried to prove to them by sending my MyFX book and MT4 extraction. THEY ARE INCORRECT

Ho partecipato ad una Challenge che mi è costata più di 1000 euro e malgrado abbia passato più di 10 giorni davanti al monitor ottenendo risultati invidiabili in maniera assolutamente inopinata mi hanno bloccato il conto adducendo il fatto che avevo superato il "Dayli Loss" quanto di più assolutamente NON VERO come ho cercato di dimostrargli mandandogli MyFX book e estrazione MT4.
SONO SCORRETTI