FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Chris,
Nov 13, 2020,

Best in the Business

I love FTMO, they have never given me any problems. I have received ever payout without any problems and I’m currently waiting on my 4th payout .
Best support I have ever dealt with, thank you FTMO.

South India, India,
Nov 13, 2020,

They Scammed Me

I had brought their $100000 Challenger Account and on the first day itself after they provided the login details and few orders were traded, they changed the password and i could not login to account and eventually they closed my account saying I did not pass. Beware and never join them, you will just end up paying the fee and that is what they want. All positive reviews are not real ones.
Steven,
Gerardus, Netherlands,
Nov 12, 2020,

Reliable company that understands their business perfectly

As a company, we have applied for several FTMO challenges and then successfully completed them. The payouts are on schedule and run without any kind of problems. FTMO is helpful where needed and offers skilled traders a good opportunity to become a professional trader.

Daniel,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Ftmo is 100% legit as long as you pass the challenge and verification stage you receive a funded account. I can confirm that I have received the profit I am entitled to every month in a timely manner. They are a great company with quick and effective client support.

Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic,
Nov 11, 2020,

Without any doubts, FTMO is legit

I have became FTMO funded trader in September and my profit split date was in October, i have received refund one day after i sent my invoice on the profit split date and also received my profit within 3 days after the invoice. FTMO is amazing company, in my opinion they are the best among prop firm industries.

Philadelphia pa, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Retired at 29!! I Love FTMO!!

Just so everyone's clear here, No im not a robot, no I don't work under FTMO marketing etc.. I'm a real person who had real struggles in life and I'm just here to tell you; that I recommend this company over and over and over again. If they had an affiliate program I would be top earner for how much recommend/introduce FTMO to everyone that ask me about trading. I've had no issues in my ftmo journey, The customer service is prompt they have live agents who answer any and every question you have granted live agents are only available at 3am 4am est. time in my experience but the fact of the matter is that they're there to help you. I am a funded trader and I have received my first payout, as well as the reimbursement no more then 3 days after my profit spilt day. which is super fast for a withdrawal Theres no reason to doubt FTMO I wouldn't even hesitate to get started with them if you're a profitable trader or just need a little discipline. Or if don't have the funds to trade independently I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO !!! BEST PROP FIRM OUT THERE !! If you don't belive me just follow me on IG I post all my results @IJ_Diggs I honestly don't see how anyone thinks this isn't real you partner with them so both parties are making money !! you just take majority of it! 70 -30 Split its genius !!!!!

toronto, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

The best funding company out there

I started with FTMO a few months ago, and after passing all the criteria I got the account. The whole process was really smooth and not to say that they are quick to respond to issues. I got the first withdrawal so quick and easy with no hassle. The fees were also refunded in another separate transaction. The whole process is so smooth and the company work non stop to render a good service.

Antwerpen, Belgium,
Nov 9, 2020,

profit split

received $ 11 500 and my refund €540
this is 100% legit .
Prove it yourself
you just need to understand the objectives and why they are there .
Understand why Ftmo is doing this for us
Now us .. i talk about serious traders who keep it real and realistic and also are open to learn .
main point.
In this bussines it is rare to find a firm that you can trust . Ftmo has for 100% my trust !

Knoxville, Tennessee, USA,
Nov 8, 2020,

Company does not honor the rules of the contract

I had a very bad experience with this company. I signed up for the challenge and was soon after notified that I had violated the max loss rule even though my account had never come close to going below a $5,000 loss for the trading day. The company deceives people because on their website thet state that the max daily loss is $5,000 but in actuality it is anytime the equity of the account from its highest point goes down by $5,000. There is a huge difference! I have no choice but to dispute the payment for the challenge with my credit card company because FTMO clearly did not honor their end of the contract!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2020,

Great challenge, helps your evolve into a better trader

I have really enjoyed the challenge, the experience evolves you as a trader and makes you think and act like a business. You have targets and criteria stopping you from over trading and maintain capital on your account. This whole experience has changed my habits as a trader and made me a profitable trader every month since I've started the challenge. This will be my second month in getting a payment from FTMO once I submit my invoice for my profit split.