FTMO Review

Updated: Aug 7, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 2, 2020,

I received refund and 2 months of profit split.

This company is legit. I have been trading as a funded trader for FTMO for 2 months now. I received 2 payout in a row thanks to FTMO !!

Jun 1, 2020,

FTMO is 100% legit

I did a complete journey of funding and withdrawal on my YouTube Account. This is legit I got $6k+ on my first withdrawal this is 100% legit

Zurich, Switzerland,
May 30, 2020,

Very good company for prop trading

I went through the challenge and verification of FTMO with success. FTMO funded my account as promised on the website. The customer service is excellent. They are very polite and fast. My profit share was paid immediately via skrill. I decided to invest the fee into another challenge. All in all I think that FTMO is the best prop firm for retail traders in the industry. They are sincere and want you to be successful.

Oleksandr,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 30, 2020,

My journey with FTMO

Hi guys, I want to share with you my journey with FTMO.
First to say it wasn't easy for me and it took me little bit more than one year (4 challenges to try) to get funded account.
I have started in November 2018 with 40k EUR challenge account and failed it.
Then I took another one challenge in January 2019 (50k USD this time) and failed it as well.
Then I took a pause till the April 2019. This time I took 50K USD challenge and passed it! WOW :) But I have failed the verification :(
Then another one pause till January 2020 where I took one more challenge.
100k USD this tame. And here we go, I passed it. This time I couldn't afford to fail Verification. Here we go again, I passed it. :)
Less than one week for sign the contract and account configuration and finally I become FTMO funded trader in February 2020.
I've made 7% of profit first month,received my first profit split and challenge fee refund as well. I took 2 business days for withdrawal with

Bank transfer.
My second month with funded account wasn't so lucky. I finished with drawdown at the day of my profit split. But I was rewarded on my third month. Next month I am going to get additional 25k on my trading account due to scaling plan.

Now matter how long would it take you to get to your target. You will be rewarded at the end.

Novenber 2018 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123055066/?sharer=54a403d48
January 2019 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123066838/?sharer=3df538154
April 2019 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22505189/?sharer=2d5512ec4
May 2019 Verificarion https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22506643/?sharer=b4830346c
January 2020 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11176958/?sharer=952319b64
January 2020 Verification https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11184728/?sharer=f78789164
Febfuary 2020 Funded account https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11191356/?sharer=e3b6728d2
Myfxbook reccord of 100k funded account:

Albert,
May 28, 2020,

First Profit Received

I am new to FTMO so when I am to receive my first profit share, I was skeptic like everyone else. So as soon as I sent my invoice they replied promptly saying they will be sending my share profits and will refund my fee for the challenge. 3 days later, I got my refund and my profits. So for those of you who are still skeptical, this company is legit and is great!

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 28, 2020,

Best decision I could ever made to go with FTMO !

In my opinion one of the best conditions for trader in the world of prop firms. Objectives are very doable, and just the fact they are giving you your one time payment for challange back with first WD indicate they are solid, not mention very lucrative profit splits 70% to your pocket makes reall different. With every step I've been informed, every kind of situation has been dealt with in no time plus stuff being very professional and polite too. I received money very fast and with no problems at all. Couldn't be happier being a part of FTMO trading journey. No doubts they love what they do, with passion and fair play. Well done!

New Mexico, USA,
May 24, 2020,

Amazing professional company!

After successfully completing the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification steps I can say my overall experience with FTMO has been beyond positive, the customer service is extremely helpful and responsive they answer any questions you have. I can't thank the FTMO team and Mr. Otakar enough for this opportunity I have received my first profit split and the refund for starting the challenge after sending in the invoice on my profit split day it was taken care of in a timely manner and I revived my 70% within 2-3 business days as well as the refund.

I would highly recommend FTMO to anyone looking for that jump start in their trading career who don't have the capital to begin with.
Dean,
Perth, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

FTMO

I have recently completed my first month trading with FTMO. After passing the challenge and verification stage, I received my profit split and also my fee from the challenge was refunded.

NW, United Kingdom,
May 21, 2020,

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and re

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and refund. Look forward to adding more accounts with them and trading for them for a long time :-)

Scotland, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

Highly Recommended

I just received my first profit split as well as the refund for the challenge fee. I really cannot fault FTMO. My experience has been nothing by positive with them. The support was fantastic throughout the challenge and verification. In my opinion there is no better place to go to if you can trade (and can prove it). One of the biggest difficulties in trading is undercapitalisation and FTMO solves that problem.