FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Feb 23, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jan 22, 2021,

Legit company, excellent service! You can trade like a pro with them!

I'm a funded trader and just received my first split profit payments and the refund of challenge fee. They're real. If you're dreaming about life as a full-time trader but you have no money to start, so you must choose this company. They're legit and have a great service support team.

Rui C.,
Portugal, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2021,

Don´t worry, FTMO`s Legit

Received this week my first profit share and refund.
Like many traders i didn´t had the ammount of money to start a large trading account to trade for a living and FTMO changed that. You get a really great profit split percentage, a good platform to help you and and a very polite and professional support team that will respond to you very quickly.
You just have to prove your trading skills and follow a few trading rules. If you are interested in ftmo go for it.

Victory,
Uyo, Nigeria,
Jan 21, 2021,

FTMO is Trustworthy

I passed the FTMO challenge and verification and got the FTMO Account and at the end of the month i got my profit split. I was skeptical and had doubts while waiting for the commissions to enter my account but it came through eventually, you have to be patient. They have great customer services and are ready to help resolve all your issues.

smeraldo russo,
italia, Italy,
Jan 21, 2021,

ceo of ftmo not responsible

it is a company that does not take its responsibilities, I lost the challenge due to technical problems attributed to the home network but they did not want to sign me a document certifying this. created a strong stonewall after 14 days I have not received a reply. this happened with a ws30 instrument which will soon be discontinued. they don't want to reimburse me or take responsibility. not very credible

Kolkata, India,
Jan 20, 2021,

FTMO Payout

Hi, I wanted to share my review of my FTMO profit split payout. I received my first payout along with the Challenge fee without any hassle. I received my payout within 2 days of requesting the same. So far I have had a very good experience with them and they are strict with the rules. So as long as you take care of the rules you are grand.

Miloš Delić,
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Jan 20, 2021,

I wish these people only the best!

The overall experience since I've heard of FTMO, done a few trials, got to know the crew and watching their usefull Youtube videos, all the way to signing up for and completing the challenge and having my first profit split, is absolutely satisfactory. The overall profit split (which is the most interestimg topic for newcomers) went smooth and took 1-2 working days overall to land on the bank account (bank transfer). The web interface for the process is very simple and intuitive and shouldn't pose a challenge for anyone. You also get notified via email and have a lot of usefull informations in the FAQ section of the website. I can not recommend enough.

Marrakech, Morocco,
Jan 19, 2021,

The best out there !

I have received my profit split and the challenge fee has been reimbursed to my bank, they are legit and have a great support team :)

Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

FTMO payouts, clearing all doubts

For all the people doubting ftmo payouts, I personally recieved both fee refund and profit split payment within few days.
Great company, looking forward to working with them.

MUMBAI, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

Best forex funded company.

I received my first profit split and evaluation fees on time.Great company which is providing funding to traders.Great opportunity you will get if you know how to make money by trading profit.

MoravskoSleszko, Czech Republic,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good partner

I am a trader with my first funded account at FTMO. I had my first invoicing for the month of December 2020. After verification, my amount and the fee for the challenge were paid to me within 4 days. I am very satisfied with the cooperation, and I am a big fan of this project.