FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Malta, Malta,
Jun 10, 2019,

Great company, fast payout

Really great company, I just recived my first profit share payout after being funded and also recieved my evaluation fee back in full. Really good service, fast payout and good terms. I look forward to working with for a long time.

Houston, Texas, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

great company that actually provides traders with real opportunity.

Ive traded with other prop firms on funded accounts in the past and I find that FTMO has the best overall system in place in order for everyday traders to make something of themselves. They are very generous on their rules in place and anyone who can make sense of their trading can more than likely find success here. I would recommend FTMO to anyone out there looking for funding options.

Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Jul 9, 2019,

Epic Prop firm!

I have reviewed a lot of trading prop firms out there, I think most of them out there. FTMO is by far the best, offering best conditions, money back if completed the challenge, reliable metrics that help you see how your trading is going and so much more. Plus the payout is made within a day. Guys, honestly, if you are serious about trading this can change your life. It really matters whether you are trading a tiny account or an account that could make you living.

10/10 prop firm with the best customer success as well.

Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!

Jul 19, 2019,

Great Company For A Serious Trader

I have just received my funded account and am writing a short review of my experience at FTMO. Like many others have said, I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for a funded account.

For starters, their customer support is beyond reproach and they are always very prompt in responding to any queries you may have and will do their best to solve any problems that you may face with your trading platform or anything else for that matter.

The trading challenge is a bit of a pressure cooker situation, as you are required to make a 10% return in one calendar month, which is basically 22 trading days. However, I assure you that it can be done, as I, and many others in the past have done so. The verification stage is considerably easier as the target is reduced to 50% and the time is extended to 2 calendar months.

One thing I would add is that this is not for complete beginners. You should have some trading experience under your belt before you take on the challenge, although they are very fair in that you are allowed to take the challenge again and again until you pass, provided 1) you don't break any of the trading rules and 2) you post a positive return at the end of the challenge.

The one thing that helps greatly is the max daily loss limit. This is put in place to prevent revenge trading, so once you are close to your daily loss limit, close out the losing position and stop for the day.

It is my opinion that FTMO is the best company to consider if you have some experience trading and are looking to get a funded account. They are very generous with their profit splits, and they are always looking out for you as a trader. Do keep in mind that ultimately, your success means money for both the company and yourself and for that reason, FTMO genuinely cares about your success, and contrary to what some have said, they are not out to make money from the challenge fees.

Highly recommended for any serious trader looking for funding!!