FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 28, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Mario Dixon,
Florida, USA,
Nov 21, 2020,

I’m a Funded trader for ftmo currently on my second month of trading. So far I have no complaints, has I received my profit split as well as my challenge fee as stated in the contract. I will keep you guys up to date with my relationship with Ftmo has we grow together.

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 21, 2020,

Received first withdrawal and fee return

I am from Pakistan. I firmly followed their terms and conditions and cleared account in 2nd attempt. And I got my fee back and also 70% share of profit for first time. Business is legit with strict terms and conditions.
Amir,
Bedok, Singapore,
Nov 20, 2020,

Reliable and legit

I've been a funded trader with FTMO for 1.5 months. So far so good.

1. They paid me my first profit split and refund the same week I sent them my invoice. They even emailed me to make sure that I had received payment.

2. Their support team is reliable and responsive.

3. Their platform has given me no issues.

FTMO works pretty good for me. The rules to me are really there to help you.

I'd recommend FTMO to any trader out there who is
1. Consistently profitable.
2. Knows how to manage risk.

If you can't do these 2 then you shouldn't be trading anyway.
cape town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

Best think ever for trader

I have a $25account with FTMO and i just received my first profit split with the company. the support team is the best one ever
If you can trade, please try them out . my next task is to get those $100k accounts.
FTMO is the best funding firm out there,

Vusi
Paris, France,
Nov 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit

Hello,

I failed the challenge 4 times before succeeding on the 5th one.
Then I got my funded account. The process was smooth and fast to become a funded trader. No issue there. The support team is always reactive and professional and makes sure all issues are resolved. After my first month of trading, I received both my profit split and the fee of challenge that was reimbursed. Both payments were received in less than 24 hours via bank wire. I am amazed and really respect FTMO for what they do. They are legit. There is no doubt about that. If you respect their rules, they respect their end f the bargain by paying you what you should be paid. It's a win-win situation after all.
Italy, Italy,
Nov 17, 2020,

Reliable

I became a funded trader a few months ago. My fee has been refunded and I have received payments due to the accrued profits on time.

Tamparuli, Sabah, Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2020,

The Real Deal

I'm a funded trader, passed my challenge and verification, received my first profit split and received the challenge fee.
In my opinion FTMO is the best deal so far, as long as you follow their rules and regulation, it's all legit, the sky the limit
If you think you have what it takes, you should consider FTMO.
Go FTMO!!!
Nov 15, 2020,

BEST Experience ever.

LOVE IT!
I have a couple $100,000 accounts with FTMO and have never had any issues with the company whatsoever. One of the splits was over $20,000 and it arrived within 3-4 days of my invoice.
If you can trade, they are the one for you.
Best funding firm out there, bar none.

Kamen M

Rasekh Amiri,
Tartu, Estonia,
Nov 15, 2020,

FTMO: A company that knows their business perfectly

To be honest, I have never think how I can be a disciplined and profitable trader. Thanks to FTMO I can say it out loudly today I am a TRADER ! The way FTMO has simulated the challenges and conditions, it trains you how to approach risk management and manage your emotions whatever you need as a trader to succeed in this business.
Definitely in every trading platform and business there are some problems somehow, but when I've had issues in my platform or metrix, the customer service is quick and their live agents have answered every question I had. Even they have followed up my inquiries and emailed me several times to make sure everything works fine.
I am quite sure those negative reviews came from people who couldn't respect the objectives and they are trying to blame the system to hide their mistakes.
At the moment I have two accounts, but soon I will go for the third one as well ;)
In total, I am so happy to start business with FTMO and being part of FTMO community, and here I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO to those who are serious in this business and want to become a real trader.

Chris,
Nov 13, 2020,

Best in the Business

I love FTMO, they have never given me any problems. I have received ever payout without any problems and I’m currently waiting on my 4th payout .
Best support I have ever dealt with, thank you FTMO.

South India, India,
Nov 13, 2020,

They Scammed Me

I had brought their $100000 Challenger Account and on the first day itself after they provided the login details and few orders were traded, they changed the password and i could not login to account and eventually they closed my account saying I did not pass. Beware and never join them, you will just end up paying the fee and that is what they want. All positive reviews are not real ones.
Steven,
Gerardus, Netherlands,
Nov 12, 2020,

Reliable company that understands their business perfectly

As a company, we have applied for several FTMO challenges and then successfully completed them. The payouts are on schedule and run without any kind of problems. FTMO is helpful where needed and offers skilled traders a good opportunity to become a professional trader.

Daniel,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Ftmo is 100% legit as long as you pass the challenge and verification stage you receive a funded account. I can confirm that I have received the profit I am entitled to every month in a timely manner. They are a great company with quick and effective client support.

Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic,
Nov 11, 2020,

Without any doubts, FTMO is legit

I have became FTMO funded trader in September and my profit split date was in October, i have received refund one day after i sent my invoice on the profit split date and also received my profit within 3 days after the invoice. FTMO is amazing company, in my opinion they are the best among prop firm industries.

Philadelphia pa, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Retired at 29!! I Love FTMO!!

Just so everyone's clear here, No im not a robot, no I don't work under FTMO marketing etc.. I'm a real person who had real struggles in life and I'm just here to tell you; that I recommend this company over and over and over again. If they had an affiliate program I would be top earner for how much recommend/introduce FTMO to everyone that ask me about trading. I've had no issues in my ftmo journey, The customer service is prompt they have live agents who answer any and every question you have granted live agents are only available at 3am 4am est. time in my experience but the fact of the matter is that they're there to help you. I am a funded trader and I have received my first payout, as well as the reimbursement no more then 3 days after my profit spilt day. which is super fast for a withdrawal Theres no reason to doubt FTMO I wouldn't even hesitate to get started with them if you're a profitable trader or just need a little discipline. Or if don't have the funds to trade independently I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO !!! BEST PROP FIRM OUT THERE !! If you don't belive me just follow me on IG I post all my results @IJ_Diggs I honestly don't see how anyone thinks this isn't real you partner with them so both parties are making money !! you just take majority of it! 70 -30 Split its genius !!!!!

toronto, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

The best funding company out there

I started with FTMO a few months ago, and after passing all the criteria I got the account. The whole process was really smooth and not to say that they are quick to respond to issues. I got the first withdrawal so quick and easy with no hassle. The fees were also refunded in another separate transaction. The whole process is so smooth and the company work non stop to render a good service.

Antwerpen, Belgium,
Nov 9, 2020,

profit split

received $ 11 500 and my refund €540
this is 100% legit .
Prove it yourself
you just need to understand the objectives and why they are there .
Understand why Ftmo is doing this for us
Now us .. i talk about serious traders who keep it real and realistic and also are open to learn .
main point.
In this bussines it is rare to find a firm that you can trust . Ftmo has for 100% my trust !

Knoxville, Tennessee, USA,
Nov 8, 2020,

Company does not honor the rules of the contract

I had a very bad experience with this company. I signed up for the challenge and was soon after notified that I had violated the max loss rule even though my account had never come close to going below a $5,000 loss for the trading day. The company deceives people because on their website thet state that the max daily loss is $5,000 but in actuality it is anytime the equity of the account from its highest point goes down by $5,000. There is a huge difference! I have no choice but to dispute the payment for the challenge with my credit card company because FTMO clearly did not honor their end of the contract!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2020,

Great challenge, helps your evolve into a better trader

I have really enjoyed the challenge, the experience evolves you as a trader and makes you think and act like a business. You have targets and criteria stopping you from over trading and maintain capital on your account. This whole experience has changed my habits as a trader and made me a profitable trader every month since I've started the challenge. This will be my second month in getting a payment from FTMO once I submit my invoice for my profit split.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Nov 4, 2020,

Ftmo are trustworthy

I can say with some confidence now that FTMO are trustworthy. I have received my profit share and also my challenge fee as they said I would.

Paul,
Orange County, USA,
Nov 4, 2020,

Firay Profit Split and Challenge Payment Reimbursement

I have received both my profit share and my challenege reimbursement for my first month with a funded account. Ftmo is a trustable company that I hope I can continue working with in the future.

Tanja Burger,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Nov 3, 2020,

FTMO scam with fake results

This happend on 2 of my accounts.
FTMO fails you on max daily loss exceeded when that is far from the truth.

So what happend to me is I failed challenge 1 as stated above.
After I “failed” the challenge I went on trading on this account trying out a new strattegy which ended in a series of losses.
Now please note that had I not “failed” the challenge I would obviously not be stupid enough to try out a new strategy on a paid account. I treated it as a demo account.
I then went and purchased a new challenge.
Sure thing on day 3 I “failed again due to max daily loss exceeded.

At that stage and only that stage did I realize that something is wrong.
I contacted FTMO and told them their daily max loss is not resetting and asked them kindly to sort out the issue. This was on my second account only.

Something told me to check my first account and sure as hell all the daily profit and losses together added to the max daily loss on that specific day.
So yet another email to FTMO.
They are willing to reinstate my account, but not at the balance it was prior to aTHEIR system failing and sure as hell no retake on the challenge.
My question, why should I settle for an account balance less than prior to system failure.
FTMO should take ownership of their system and all the glitches that comes with that.
Be truthful and over rightly if not a new challenge at the very least the balance prior to system error.
Why should we pay for FTMO mistakes?
Is this a mistake or is this the way they scam people to pay for new challenge?
Kind off looks dodgy to me.

Arkadiusz,
Polska, Poland,
Nov 3, 2020,

everything as described on www.ftmo

I'm only after my first profitable month. I confirm that the Challenge fee has been refunded. The profit distribution was also duly paid.

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 31, 2020,

Life changing experience

FTMO is a life changing program that awards great traders. The company has paid me out and I have nothing but good words for them. Refund for the challenges were also sent to me after my first profit share. Awesome customer service. They have a chat system that you can access if you run into any issues or have any questions. Don't doubt them as you will miss out on one of the best opportunities life is offering you.

Oct 28, 2020,

First profit split

I have received my first profit split from FTMO I have to admit I was not skeptical that they would pay me my profit because at the end of the day if they don’t pay me and I stop trading with them, that’s money that they lose out on. And why would a business that profits from profitable traders want to give them reason to leave out on them? I just don’t see it as smart, so getting my first profit split just confirms it