FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Idea and great quality product.

Hi guys,

I will make my review of FTMO short and sweet. I have been trading with FTMO since Feb 2020. I failed my first challenge but passed subsequent challenges and have been funded with 3x100kUSD accounts since then. Payment has always been prompt and arrived in my account within a week of submitting my invoice. Customer service is of good quality and is fast. Overall if you can pass the challenge I highly reccomend FTMO. Otakar and the team have done a great job.

Malaga, Spain,
Aug 27, 2020,

Profit split

I received my profit split within 48h of submitting my invoice.
The company is great, customer service is very responsive and helpful.
I recommend to everyone I know that wants to approach a prop firm.

MA,
Aug 26, 2020,

first payment

Very pleased got my first payout today and my challenge fee refunded I was a bit skeptical at first before I joined ftmo when my friend shared a link it took me a year to join I’m glad I did and am very pleased looking forward to doing more challenges so I can get a bigger trading balance

I Singh,
Aug 26, 2020,

Funded with 300k and been Paid!

Been trading with FTMO since March 2020. Customer service is on point, people moan because they fail the challenge, all criteria is clearly written out and if you have any issues then contact them, I get replies within 24 hours (most of the time within few hours, if emailed first thing in the morning). If you can’t adhere to rules then you clearly need to take time to concentrate on your own Risk Management.

Iv now passed all three FTMO up to 300k and have been paid out within 2 days of me sending an invoice. No need to question there professionalism, I trade, I make money, I get paid. Can’t be more simple than that.

Nikhil,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 16, 2020,

I am a newly funded trader.
After my first month of profits ,my deposit was returned to me immediately, there was however a delay with my profit spilt payment but I did receive constant communication from the team and I was able to receive the payment so overall I feel very comfortable to be working with FTMO and I look forward to working with them for a long time

Trier, Germany,
Aug 16, 2020,

Best Property Trading Company

at first I was a skeptical whether ftmo really worked. after i did all the challanges i got my money back together with the first profit. For me, FTMO is the best property company

Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2020,

Life Changing Company

Amazing company, got my first payout of over $13k. No need for any doubts, they do payout, I got mine the following business day.

The support is outstanding too, I've had numerous questions throughout and they have answered them perfectly everytime. One guy in particular has been amazing, Tomas - he answers everything with so much detail and is so helpful, a real credit to FTMO.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Excellent service

The whole process of becoming an ftmo trader and receiving a payout is very smooth and streamlined.

Keep in mind that becoming funded is only the first part, you then need to maintain that same discipline to makes you’re that you keep the account and get a payout.

Once you close a month in profit, you will get an invoice template sent to you on your profit split date, if this is on the weekend it will be the next business day.
For me personally when I filled it out, I received very rapid responses and the payout was processed very quickly.

I am very satisfied with FTMO as a company and hope to trade with them for a long time, I recommend this to every consistent trader looking for more capital.
Morgantown, USA,
Jul 13, 2020,

Amazing FTMO experience!

I got into ftmo because I had lost my job and due to COVID no one was hiring! I studied and read up as much as I could and within a month a was able to get a 25k account funded! It’s now been a little over a month since my account has been funded And I officially received both my initial fee and my 70% profit split deposited into my account ! I’m so excited to be apart of the team and would love to to thank ftmo for the opportunity they have given me to self employ myself during these Hard time !

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2020,

FTMO - Changing my life

Hi,

Just a quick note to offer some reassurance from a complete stranger.

I have read a few people doubting that FTMO will pay out on profits and refund. My wife was one of those sceptics!

I have 2 100k accounts with FTMO. The profit share and refund was paid out promptly on both accounts.

The team at FTMO answer queries quickly and have been professional throughout.

Trading with FTMO is changing my life. I started off as a naive trader, thinking I could turn my own money in to a big pot to live off. Now I know better, FTMO is helping me actually achieve those aims.

I thought I was disciplined in my trading before FTMO but using their rules really pushed me to analyse in more detail what I was doing wrong. Make no mistake, don’t dive in to this thinking it will be easy. It is challenging but it was the challenge I needed to become consistently profitable.

My personal trading approach involves sometimes holding positions over the weekend which I can’t do with FTMO but understandable as to why they don’t allow this.

All the best

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.

Florida, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Ftmo Live Account/ Profit Split

FTMO is a great investor company and trustworthy. I actually received my profit split as they promised. They also assist you with becoming a better trader. Great company in my opinion!

W,
Somewhere-in, USA,
Jun 24, 2020,

Recently Funded, Overall Positive Experience.

Overall I've had a very positive experience trading with FTMO. Every chance they have they provide excellent support. I have been funded and received my first profit split along with a full refund for the cost of the challenge and am looking forward to completing additional challenges and growing the account.

Their LMAX data feed has had some issues which understandably isn't ideal but they do offer to review your trade logs and will compensate you accordingly if you've been negatively affected. Keep in mind this issue resides with the data feed, not FTMO, and so far I've only experienced it on two days.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2020,

Great Idea!

I like the idea of FTMO and currently trying out the challenge. I take it on a 10k account you dont really have 10K to trade with more like 10K buying Power with a max loss of 10% (funded&challenge) which is a little on the downside for me.

Secondly, you have to trade a min of 10 trading days so around 2 weeks (mon-fri) but if a trader reaches his profit target within 5 days then why not let the person advance onto the next stage? i understand they want to check the consistency of the trader but i think they need to let them just progress onto the next stage..

EXAMPLE- 1K PROFIT TARGET REACHED WITHIN 5 DAYS = 5 DAYS STILL LEFT TO TRADE- ( THE TRADER IS NOT GOING TO TRADE WITH NORMAL LOT SIZES AND RISK GETTING INTO A LOSS WHILST HES PASSED THE CHALLENGE.. SO TO ME I THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY IF THEY WOULD LET THE TRADER ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE.

i understand they dont really want traders to pass in quick time but if a trade is going our way and running into profit we wont just close it because ftmo want to see how consistent we are ?

however besides that FTMO is a great platform to get funding with less capital if you can prove you can profit constantly and the possibilities are endless. you can make good money from this and the fact that we get an opportuinty to do so is lovely.

GOOD LUCK !

Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom,
Jun 12, 2020,

So glad I found this company!

F.T.M.O has been the best trading decision that I have ever made. It took me a few attempts at the challenge before passing but that was my fault as I simply was not ready and made stupid mistakes. Mostly money management and trying to rush and complete it too quickly.

I have been funded with them just over a month now and I received my first profit split and my challenge fee two days ago. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent which gives me massive peace of mind!

I will be doing two more challenges very soon and then I plan to combine all of them into one account.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Jun 11, 2020,

Great oppotunity for people with trading skill but low capital

So I've had my first withdrawal which came through very fast and the team contacted me very professionally explaining how to proceed with the invoice etc.
Great company couldn't recommend for a young trader like myself 20 years old taking home $6,700.
Amazing working towards a $300k account

New Hampshire, USA,
Jun 10, 2020,

Serious Problem - Unrealistic Expectations

There is a really serious problem with this company's requirements to graduate past the initial funded account size. A 34.5% annualized return rate (in 10% four month intervals) is required to move up from the initial 100k to a 175k account in the first year. Don't believe me? Here is their wording taken directly from https://ftmo.com/en/scaling-plan/

"Capital increments on the FTMO account take place in four-month cycles. For a capital increase, the trader has to gain at least 10 added percent points in four consecutive months (i.e., the average of at least 2.5% gain per month)."

This is BAD for two reasons:
1. It is difficult for conservative traders with minimal drawdown to increase their funding. These are the traders most wanted by hedge funds, so it begs the question of what FTMO's goals and motivations might be.
2. It forces traders to "take shots" at increasing their funding, and this may force traders to deviate from their optimal money management strategies.

My advice to improve your advancement/scaling model:
Reward traders for consistency over bi-annual or annual periods. You can still keep the 4-month increase model, but if you have traders who consistently bring in 15-20% year after year who are staying at the initial 100k, they will be gone like the wind. You are ensuring that you lose some of your best traders. But then again, maybe your business model does not rely on profitable trader retention.
Maryland, USA,
Jun 3, 2020,

Trustworthy and Consistent

FTMO is awesome. I first heard about them exactly a year ago and got very excited about the idea of receiving a large amount of capital to trade for very little risk (something all of us beginning traders obviously struggle with). I first ran through their free trial a few times to see if I could pass the challenge. After feeling confident enough, I ran my first challenge this past February for $10,000 of capital. After passing the challenge, I proceeded on to the verification stage (which was much easier), and finally received the live account a little over a month ago. Although I only made a little bit of profit my first month, they were true to their word and gave me my 70% portion. I received the profit in my Skrill account a few days ago and withdrew to my bank account to really make sure it was real. I also received the refund for the challenge fee back on my credit card. So far everything has been exactly as they've advertised and the communication is fast and reliable. I truly only have good things to say about this team. I've felt welcomed and a part of them since day one. I'm currently running a $50,000 aggressive challenge to hopefully secure some more capital and increase my profitability. I'm looking forward to a long and healthy relationship ahead with them.

Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jun 3, 2020,

Trusted company and simple to use website

I joined this company for USD50k challenge on Feb 2020. Ended my first profit split on May 2020. Received my profit split and joining fee's refund in 3 working days. Overall experience was positive. Need to read the trading rules carefully. Would be even better if the leverage is higher than 1:100. A good company for those who wish to be fulltime trader. Thanks to CEO Otakar who keep in touch with me.

Oslo, Norway,
Jun 2, 2020,

100% legit business

I am a professional forex trader with my own company. I looked into prop trading and decided to give FTMO a try. I liked the terms and the fact that they don't limit their traders and have very few restrictions.

I have now traded with them on a funded account for a month. Profit split and challenge fees were paid to my bank account in less than 48 hours.
No issues, great customer service.

They are 100% trustworthy.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 2, 2020,

I received refund and 2 months of profit split.

This company is legit. I have been trading as a funded trader for FTMO for 2 months now. I received 2 payout in a row thanks to FTMO !!

Jun 1, 2020,

FTMO is 100% legit

I did a complete journey of funding and withdrawal on my YouTube Account. This is legit I got $6k+ on my first withdrawal this is 100% legit

Zurich, Switzerland,
May 30, 2020,

Very good company for prop trading

I went through the challenge and verification of FTMO with success. FTMO funded my account as promised on the website. The customer service is excellent. They are very polite and fast. My profit share was paid immediately via skrill. I decided to invest the fee into another challenge. All in all I think that FTMO is the best prop firm for retail traders in the industry. They are sincere and want you to be successful.

Oleksandr,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 30, 2020,

My journey with FTMO

Hi guys, I want to share with you my journey with FTMO.
First to say it wasn't easy for me and it took me little bit more than one year (4 challenges to try) to get funded account.
I have started in November 2018 with 40k EUR challenge account and failed it.
Then I took another one challenge in January 2019 (50k USD this time) and failed it as well.
Then I took a pause till the April 2019. This time I took 50K USD challenge and passed it! WOW :) But I have failed the verification :(
Then another one pause till January 2020 where I took one more challenge.
100k USD this tame. And here we go, I passed it. This time I couldn't afford to fail Verification. Here we go again, I passed it. :)
Less than one week for sign the contract and account configuration and finally I become FTMO funded trader in February 2020.
I've made 7% of profit first month,received my first profit split and challenge fee refund as well. I took 2 business days for withdrawal with

Bank transfer.
My second month with funded account wasn't so lucky. I finished with drawdown at the day of my profit split. But I was rewarded on my third month. Next month I am going to get additional 25k on my trading account due to scaling plan.

Now matter how long would it take you to get to your target. You will be rewarded at the end.

Novenber 2018 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123055066/?sharer=54a403d48
January 2019 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123066838/?sharer=3df538154
April 2019 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22505189/?sharer=2d5512ec4
May 2019 Verificarion https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22506643/?sharer=b4830346c
January 2020 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11176958/?sharer=952319b64
January 2020 Verification https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11184728/?sharer=f78789164
Febfuary 2020 Funded account https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11191356/?sharer=e3b6728d2
Myfxbook reccord of 100k funded account:

Albert,
May 28, 2020,

First Profit Received

I am new to FTMO so when I am to receive my first profit share, I was skeptic like everyone else. So as soon as I sent my invoice they replied promptly saying they will be sending my share profits and will refund my fee for the challenge. 3 days later, I got my refund and my profits. So for those of you who are still skeptical, this company is legit and is great!

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 28, 2020,

Best decision I could ever made to go with FTMO !

In my opinion one of the best conditions for trader in the world of prop firms. Objectives are very doable, and just the fact they are giving you your one time payment for challange back with first WD indicate they are solid, not mention very lucrative profit splits 70% to your pocket makes reall different. With every step I've been informed, every kind of situation has been dealt with in no time plus stuff being very professional and polite too. I received money very fast and with no problems at all. Couldn't be happier being a part of FTMO trading journey. No doubts they love what they do, with passion and fair play. Well done!

New Mexico, USA,
May 24, 2020,

Amazing professional company!

After successfully completing the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification steps I can say my overall experience with FTMO has been beyond positive, the customer service is extremely helpful and responsive they answer any questions you have. I can't thank the FTMO team and Mr. Otakar enough for this opportunity I have received my first profit split and the refund for starting the challenge after sending in the invoice on my profit split day it was taken care of in a timely manner and I revived my 70% within 2-3 business days as well as the refund.

I would highly recommend FTMO to anyone looking for that jump start in their trading career who don't have the capital to begin with.
Dean,
Perth, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

FTMO

I have recently completed my first month trading with FTMO. After passing the challenge and verification stage, I received my profit split and also my fee from the challenge was refunded.

NW, United Kingdom,
May 21, 2020,

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and re

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and refund. Look forward to adding more accounts with them and trading for them for a long time :-)

Scotland, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

Highly Recommended

I just received my first profit split as well as the refund for the challenge fee. I really cannot fault FTMO. My experience has been nothing by positive with them. The support was fantastic throughout the challenge and verification. In my opinion there is no better place to go to if you can trade (and can prove it). One of the biggest difficulties in trading is undercapitalisation and FTMO solves that problem.

May 20, 2020,

FTMO are the best prop firm around!

If anyone reading this is skeptical about FTMO, don’t be. I can honestly say that they are the best prop firm i’ve come across and thats coming from someone who has had experience with other firms. I received my profit split on the same day that I sent them my invoice and received my refunded challenge fee a day later!
The risk management objectives that they outline are more than fair and the fact your cut is 70% in favour of the trader just shows how much they value the trader over themselves!
Can’t recommend them enough!

D'Angelo Collins,
Indiana, USA,
May 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit!

I have a 300k account with FTMO and I can say they are legit. This is the best opportunity for a retail trader to become successful in the financial markets. Everything including the profit split to challenge fees were reimbursed. If you are skeptical, the only way to find out is to try. You're willing to risk thousands in the real markets, why not risk with FTMO to find out yourself? I did and it worked out perfect. Good luck.
North Carolina, USA,
May 17, 2020,

Super happy with FTMO

I have received my first profit split from FTMO. I had a minor issue with sending them the invoice for the profit split and they were extremely responsive, helping me resolve the issue very quickly. I also received my original challenge fee without issue.

They have been extremely helpful with a few questions I had, responding to all my inquiries very quickly.

Anyone looking for a good prop firm with the potential for solid returns, I would highly suggest FTMO. Although the first challenge was, well challenging, I think it is well worth it. I think the challenge actually helped me improve and become more aware of my risk involved in my trades. The potential for decent returns in a reasonable amount of time is better than any other prop firms I have traded with.

Looking forward to growing with FTMO.

MILANO, Italy,
May 17, 2020,

confirming that you have received your profit share + the fee

I'm very happy and glad for great professional service team FTMO
I confirm that I have receive my first profit share + the fee ( refundable fee).
Also very fast to processing payment... in VERY PROFESSIONAL way
UGO

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
May 16, 2020,

Strategy restriction

I passed both a challenge and verification. But the company said, your strategy involves very tight stop loss which can't be used. And offered me a free challenge and warned me not to use that strategy again. I understand that their real account suffers a loss from slippages due to my tight stop loss. But if they have given us a clear instruction about their minimum stop loss placement in the first place - for instance, 10 pips away from entrance, I'd have happily followed. In this case, they should eliminate the statement - "Trade your own trading strategy with no limits or restrictions.", and impose a minimum stop loss requirement on us.
PH, Philippines,
May 13, 2020,

Great company!!

just received my first payout on FTMO as one of their funded trader. payment process was really quick less than 24hrs thru wire transfer and they even refunded the the fee for the challenge. would recommend to anyone out there interested

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Saint-jean-en-royans, France,
May 11, 2020,

FTMO Metrics stopped for daily loss while i was in profit

I recently paid an FTMO challenge for 50k for about 340 euros.

I was on a euro usd hedged trade while overall the long was more than short; when i took profit i went to check the metrics and they marked that i violated a daily loss rule. which by all means was deeply wrong , even taken into account the hedged short. I know they talk about the floating loss however I even willingly took the unplanned and floating loss (which it was not planned to be so but i wanted to prove my point of not being in loss of 2500 USD) to show and prove to their team that overall that equity and balance were still viable. So I took it and overall I was at 48250,
The support responded one day later, and they were not helpful at all. No retest, nothing , very cold message that you could see were some copy paste of what they generally send.
I feel cheated on, as my decision to apply with them was due to the many post i read on this website;
My experience is not similar to what I read here
Jordan,
Colorado, USA,
May 8, 2020,

FTMO WITHDRAW HIT BANK

For those wondering if ftmo is legit or not. I started my first challenge 3-4 months ago. I just received my first withdraw that hit the bank yesterday. Very excited to hav 100% proof that its actually real :)
Toronto, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Horrible Service

So quick story, I have never traded an MT4 platform in my life. I am a futures trader for the last 15 years part-time. Do to the COVID 19 I have lost my job and decided to try out a funded account. I started a Trial account at FTMO to practice for one day and that evening opened a 25,000 Challenge. The next morning I wanted to practice with placing stops and limit orders on the Trail account but I was logged into the Challenge account by accident. Please remember I had no prior experience with MT4. I place 8 to 10 random trades all at the same time just to practice moving stops and limits and taking partial orders off etc... I did not think twice about this because I assumed it was a trial account. I practiced for about 20 mins and then left all the trades open and went to trade my live futures account not even thinking about it. My plan was to start the challenge the following day. Later that day I found out that I had not been in the Trial account but I had been in my Challenge account and the trades violated the challenge rules. So I wrote the company explaining the mistake and they rudely refused to make an exception for me. It was literally the first day of the Challenge and only an idiot would place 8 random 1 lot orders on the same instrument at the same moment it was clearly practice.
Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

NJ, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

Received first full profit-spit payment

I want to thank the team at FTMO for quickly sending me my first profit split of $6,237 and the refund of my challenge! I look forward to future profit splits with FTMO and I highly recommend them to any FOREX trader that is serious about trading and wants to make $ without risking there own capital.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.