FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.
Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.
Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jul 9, 2019,

Epic Prop firm!

I have reviewed a lot of trading prop firms out there, I think most of them out there. FTMO is by far the best, offering best conditions, money back if completed the challenge, reliable metrics that help you see how your trading is going and so much more. Plus the payout is made within a day. Guys, honestly, if you are serious about trading this can change your life. It really matters whether you are trading a tiny account or an account that could make you living.

10/10 prop firm with the best customer success as well.
Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.
Houston, Texas, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

great company that actually provides traders with real opportunity.

Ive traded with other prop firms on funded accounts in the past and I find that FTMO has the best overall system in place in order for everyday traders to make something of themselves. They are very generous on their rules in place and anyone who can make sense of their trading can more than likely find success here. I would recommend FTMO to anyone out there looking for funding options.
Malta, Malta,
Jun 10, 2019,

Great company, fast payout

Really great company, I just recived my first profit share payout after being funded and also recieved my evaluation fee back in full. Really good service, fast payout and good terms. I look forward to working with for a long time.
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 8, 2019,

my experience with FTMO

I started the 1st of april with a funded account on FTMO after succesfull completing the challenge and verification periods. Since then all my expectations about the company are met. The service they deliver is professional and personal, which is great. The monthly payments are very quick. I also received my challenge fee back after the first month trading.

If you are looking for funding for your trading, FTMO is definitely a good choice!
ABIDJAN, Cote D'ivoire,
Jun 7, 2019,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , CHOOSE FTMO

I have been trading with other prop trading companies and with FTMO I saw the difference and the value added of this firm. I just passed the Challenge and the verification stage. The tools provided by FTMO are excellent, the trading objectives are realistic and easy to follow.
-The fees for taking the challenge are the lowest on the market;
-FTMO provide traders with a perfectly balanced "Profit Target / Maximum loss" situation, this is not case for the other offer available on the funded trader maket;
-You have the possibility to take the challenge for free in case of failure if your profit >0 at the end of the one month challenge, which means that they are not runing after your money;
-Definition of drawdown (Daily & Maximym) is not relative like in other prop firm (this a critical point for a funded trader);
-Communication is fluid, it takes only some 1 to 3 hours to set up your account;
Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.