FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jul 26, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Iloilo City, Philippines,
Jul 2, 2021,

FTMO is the best Prop Trading Firm

I always get my 70% profit share on time and its refund fee.
They also have an excellent and friendly support team that you can always rely on if you have technical problems.

Dar es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jul 2, 2021,

VERY LEGIT COMPANY

I have got my first profit split plus my refund within 24 hours .. i wud recommend any trader who wanna go to the next level to start tradin with FTMO THEY ARE AMAZING AND THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS MARVELOUS

Jun 26, 2021,

FTMO is the top of the line professional prop trading firm

FTMO has been nothing but professional. I passed the challenges and verifications and got my fee back along with my first withdrawal. I have had two consecutive months or profit and each month I have received my 70% profit split.

I highly recommend FTMO as they allow you to trade up to $400k of their capital which allows you to earn a full time income from home!

Patrick,
Maryland, USA,
Jun 24, 2021,

Trader

Very well organized company . I traded my first month on FTMO and when I was finished I got my 70% of the profits.

Jason Alan Jankovsky,
Tampa, FLA, USA,
Jun 23, 2021,

Best Funding Experience I've Had

I am a veteran trader w/almost 40 years of experience. I have seen EVERYTHING in this business--I worked in the Futures/Options markets at the CME and CBOT from 1986 through the age of online/electronic trading. I have seen every scam, BS artist, fake brokers, etc., etc., and I can tell you with absolute certainty--the FTMO experience is the real deal. I passed the challenge and the verification and received my live funded account the next day. I received my first profit split exactly as promised and I received 100% of what I was owed according to the percent split. Every penny. I also received my initial participation fee refunded the same day. I would have got them both sooner than four days after requesting them but I screwed up and gave them the wrong bank information---after they notified me, I re-sent them the correct ACH number and the money was mine in less than 24 hours. The have outstanding customer service--AND--you can actually reach them by phone if needed.

Without a doubt--these traders are the real deal and offer an incredible opportunity to the serious trader.

westhaven, USA,
Jun 22, 2021,

Best in the business ...

I cleared a 100K challenge and Verification two months ago and I have been receiving my 70% profit share and refund amount within 72 hrs. And now I almost cleared another 200K and 100K challenges and verification and waiting for my minimum 10 trading days parameter.

Rules are rules it doesn't matter if we exceed the max loss by 1$ or 1000$, If we want to work with them and get funded, we should follow their rules. Period.

(P:S - I failed few challenges because of the max daily loss and it took some time to pass the verification and challenges.)

Marseille, France,
Jun 22, 2021,

Nice Feeling after my 1st profit share (and my challenge fee as well) ! :-)

So happy to receive my first profit share and the refundable challenge fee as well !!!
I wasn't at all skeptical about that and also don't understand why some persons are doubtful.
All their rules are very clear and the support team is always there to answer any of your request or question.
For me it's a 5 stars compagny.
Thanks your to all FTMO team for your great and professional job.

Brampton, Canada,
Jun 21, 2021,

Excellent Company

I rate 5 stars to FTMO as everything about this company is as it is mentioned in the website or on the contract for FTMO Traders. There is nothing hidden. Even the processes of granting new accounts, profit withdrawals etc.. all happen by itself without me following up with them even once. I received my subscription fees and my profit split few days back and I am looking for a long term relationship with them. Thank You for providing this opportunity FTMO.

Madrid, Spain,
Jun 21, 2021,

Trusted company

This is my 4 month with a verified account at FTMO. I have always received payments very quickly, in no more than one day after the profit split day. Very professional team

Penang, Malaysia,
Jun 20, 2021,

legit company . receive my first ftmo profit split in 3 days . great and excellent support service from the support team regarding my ftmo profit split as well. thumbs up for ftmo !