FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Nov 4, 2020,

Ftmo are trustworthy

I can say with some confidence now that FTMO are trustworthy. I have received my profit share and also my challenge fee as they said I would.

Paul,
Orange County, USA,
Nov 4, 2020,

Firay Profit Split and Challenge Payment Reimbursement

I have received both my profit share and my challenege reimbursement for my first month with a funded account. Ftmo is a trustable company that I hope I can continue working with in the future.

Tanja Burger,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Nov 3, 2020,

FTMO scam with fake results

This happend on 2 of my accounts.
FTMO fails you on max daily loss exceeded when that is far from the truth.

So what happend to me is I failed challenge 1 as stated above.
After I “failed” the challenge I went on trading on this account trying out a new strattegy which ended in a series of losses.
Now please note that had I not “failed” the challenge I would obviously not be stupid enough to try out a new strategy on a paid account. I treated it as a demo account.
I then went and purchased a new challenge.
Sure thing on day 3 I “failed again due to max daily loss exceeded.

At that stage and only that stage did I realize that something is wrong.
I contacted FTMO and told them their daily max loss is not resetting and asked them kindly to sort out the issue. This was on my second account only.

Something told me to check my first account and sure as hell all the daily profit and losses together added to the max daily loss on that specific day.
So yet another email to FTMO.
They are willing to reinstate my account, but not at the balance it was prior to aTHEIR system failing and sure as hell no retake on the challenge.
My question, why should I settle for an account balance less than prior to system failure.
FTMO should take ownership of their system and all the glitches that comes with that.
Be truthful and over rightly if not a new challenge at the very least the balance prior to system error.
Why should we pay for FTMO mistakes?
Is this a mistake or is this the way they scam people to pay for new challenge?
Kind off looks dodgy to me.

Arkadiusz,
Polska, Poland,
Nov 3, 2020,

everything as described on www.ftmo

I'm only after my first profitable month. I confirm that the Challenge fee has been refunded. The profit distribution was also duly paid.

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 31, 2020,

Life changing experience

FTMO is a life changing program that awards great traders. The company has paid me out and I have nothing but good words for them. Refund for the challenges were also sent to me after my first profit share. Awesome customer service. They have a chat system that you can access if you run into any issues or have any questions. Don't doubt them as you will miss out on one of the best opportunities life is offering you.

First profit split

I have received my first profit split from FTMO I have to admit I was not skeptical that they would pay me my profit because at the end of the day if they don’t pay me and I stop trading with them, that’s money that they lose out on. And why would a business that profits from profitable traders want to give them reason to leave out on them? I just don’t see it as smart, so getting my first profit split just confirms it

jude,
MD, USA,

received my first withdraw

Received my first withdraw trading live. I had no problems receiving my first profit split as well as my refund for the challenge.

Southern California, USA,

As good as is gets

I started with ftmo and it took me a while to pass the challenge and follow through with the funded account and get paid (not a little amount). But pretty much everything turned out as FTMO claims on their web site. I received payment and am very happy with what a person is able to achieve financially through FTMO. If you are looking to make money trading, are good at trading, but don’t have the capital to start up, I can recommend FTMO highly based on my experience this far. If anything ever changes I will update my review, but so far so good!

Oct 27, 2020,

Best propfirm out there

Just would like to share my experience with FTMO.
Customer service is great.
I found the whole process structured well.
Best part was the profit split was on time. I did not have to wait or chase them.

I would highly recommend them for traders who are serious and looking forward to trade with big size accounts.

Cheers!

Strømmen, Norway,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi ! My Name is Zakaria and i live in Norway
I’m really so Glad that FTMO gave me this Wonderfull opportunity after my Challenge they give me Real money to trade and after 30 days i get my profit split.
Thanks FTMO for the good work.