FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 28, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
May 16, 2020,

Strategy restriction

I passed both a challenge and verification. But the company said, your strategy involves very tight stop loss which can't be used. And offered me a free challenge and warned me not to use that strategy again. I understand that their real account suffers a loss from slippages due to my tight stop loss. But if they have given us a clear instruction about their minimum stop loss placement in the first place - for instance, 10 pips away from entrance, I'd have happily followed. In this case, they should eliminate the statement - "Trade your own trading strategy with no limits or restrictions.", and impose a minimum stop loss requirement on us.
PH, Philippines,
May 13, 2020,

Great company!!

just received my first payout on FTMO as one of their funded trader. payment process was really quick less than 24hrs thru wire transfer and they even refunded the the fee for the challenge. would recommend to anyone out there interested

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Saint-jean-en-royans, France,
May 11, 2020,

FTMO Metrics stopped for daily loss while i was in profit

I recently paid an FTMO challenge for 50k for about 340 euros.

I was on a euro usd hedged trade while overall the long was more than short; when i took profit i went to check the metrics and they marked that i violated a daily loss rule. which by all means was deeply wrong , even taken into account the hedged short. I know they talk about the floating loss however I even willingly took the unplanned and floating loss (which it was not planned to be so but i wanted to prove my point of not being in loss of 2500 USD) to show and prove to their team that overall that equity and balance were still viable. So I took it and overall I was at 48250,
The support responded one day later, and they were not helpful at all. No retest, nothing , very cold message that you could see were some copy paste of what they generally send.
I feel cheated on, as my decision to apply with them was due to the many post i read on this website;
My experience is not similar to what I read here
Jordan,
Colorado, USA,
May 8, 2020,

FTMO WITHDRAW HIT BANK

For those wondering if ftmo is legit or not. I started my first challenge 3-4 months ago. I just received my first withdraw that hit the bank yesterday. Very excited to hav 100% proof that its actually real :)
Toronto, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Horrible Service

So quick story, I have never traded an MT4 platform in my life. I am a futures trader for the last 15 years part-time. Do to the COVID 19 I have lost my job and decided to try out a funded account. I started a Trial account at FTMO to practice for one day and that evening opened a 25,000 Challenge. The next morning I wanted to practice with placing stops and limit orders on the Trail account but I was logged into the Challenge account by accident. Please remember I had no prior experience with MT4. I place 8 to 10 random trades all at the same time just to practice moving stops and limits and taking partial orders off etc... I did not think twice about this because I assumed it was a trial account. I practiced for about 20 mins and then left all the trades open and went to trade my live futures account not even thinking about it. My plan was to start the challenge the following day. Later that day I found out that I had not been in the Trial account but I had been in my Challenge account and the trades violated the challenge rules. So I wrote the company explaining the mistake and they rudely refused to make an exception for me. It was literally the first day of the Challenge and only an idiot would place 8 random 1 lot orders on the same instrument at the same moment it was clearly practice.
Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

NJ, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

Received first full profit-spit payment

I want to thank the team at FTMO for quickly sending me my first profit split of $6,237 and the refund of my challenge! I look forward to future profit splits with FTMO and I highly recommend them to any FOREX trader that is serious about trading and wants to make $ without risking there own capital.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
CHENNAI, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

UPDATE REGARDING PREVIOUS POST . TECHNICAL ERROR

THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND OFFERED ME A NEW CHALLENGE. THANKS A LOT .

Apr 14, 2020 - 1 Star FTMO please respond .
I would like to share my experience with ftmo . I opened a 10000$ challenge account . There has been a mistake with them . My account no 19899969

The daily maximum loss = closed position + open position floating p/l . Which shouldn’t go above 5% of the initial capital on anytime of the day . So here it goes I will explain it clearly all my trades closed today on 14th of April 2020 .I had a equity of 10002$
1 . Eurusd opened on 13th of April closed it today on 14th . Had a loss of 254$ . The trade had stop loss . And it got triggered .
And I still have a room to have a loss of 246$

I checked the metrix it showed I can lose 500 maximum loss today . So I opened the today’s trade and all went in loss . And all had a stop loss . So it is determined keeping in mind that if I cross the loss above 5% I will be out of the challenge .

I took the trades 2 ) usdjpy closed with -52.97$ . Stop loss triggered
3) usdjpy closed break even .
4) usdjpy closed -64.12 sl triggered
5) usdjpy closed -69.70 sl triggered

All together losses of the closed positions is 463.28 . Keep in mind I have all my trades with stoploss . So I know how much I’m losing . Open floating and closed position my trades never went above -463.28$ . But they have stopped my challenge. Saying I have violated the maximum daily loss . Which I haven’t . I hope FTMO will look into it and solve the problem as earliest as possible .

George,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 27, 2020,

If you don't realise this is a scam then you are quite some idiot.

Only going to post this once. A friend of my son asked me to look at this. I'm a prop trader and have been for over twenty years. I've also been around a bit. All the reviews with glowing praise are clearly bollocks. NO ONE offers risk on accounts for $ 800 up front and then 70% of the profits. Think about it. $ 800 in FX trading is so tiny it's like trying to find a knat's testicle with a welding mask and gloves. But hey ho - go ahead and make the scammers happy and give them your $ 800. And when you work it out that it is a scam, you can go ahead and feel really F...g stupid. Since you are.
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

110% Legit Prop Firm - A++ Customer Service

After a friend recommended me FTMO in Dec 2019 after a little research on their website I decided to join in January 2020. Sceptical at 1st, my worries were dispelled with the exceptional customer services that was offered by FTMO.

I completed the final verification in March and was awarded by Fund Account. Initial Profit split and Challenge Fee was paid out in less than 48 Hours.

I would highly recommend their services.

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Funded Trader

I recently was funded by FTMO. I have since received my first profit split as promised and my refund for the challenge fee. Great company and experience so far!

Florida, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Very good!

I successfully competed the challenge and verification.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service are very quick, the payment method was super fast, personally, I choose Paypal and it was 1 day of waiting, everything as the contract says!

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded. Thank you FTMO team!

Bouira, Algeria,
Apr 11, 2020,

FTMO : until now, all seems ok

I don't know why but I was one of those who have never felt any doubt about the serious of this company. I have been a fx trader since a long time and my only problem has always been DISCIPLINE. And when I saw the main condition at FTMO is exactly what I have been seeking for long time, so no hesitation at all.
I succeed after the 3rd challenge and the 2nd Verification. I just ended my first month as an FTMO funded trader. I traded carefully and my only goal was to end the month profitably to test the serious of the company.
Now, and after the reception of the split profit (70%) and the refund of the Challenge fee, I can trustfully testify that FTMO is a honest and serious company for serious traders.

Bucharest, Romania,
Apr 8, 2020,

Great way to start trading bigger capital

It is an understatement that it was a good decision to start trading with FTMO. In January this year I finished my challenge and was funded right away. The 70% profit share is paid perfectly on time and I also received my refundable fee back. For profitable traders this is a great way to trade yourself to a first million without the difficulty to lure external investors. I had to slightly adapt my trading style to accommodate some new rules, but that are only positives. Yes, you need to be cautious with the daily loss limit as it considers closed losses as well as floating losses and resets at midnight CE(S)T, but risk is the first thing to keep in check anyway. I do recommend FTMO to traders who are ready to start trading bigger amounts.

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 26, 2020,

Absolutly the best co.

I started trading with FTMO after I did my challenge and I do not have any problem with the company.
They always answer , helpful, and absolutely pay always.

Everybody is skeptic at the beginning but after when you got the lots of thousand dollars you do not hesitate anymore or wont be skeptic at all.

Barry,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 25, 2020,

Profit Split

I recently got my first profit split from Ftmo and the process was seamless. I chose to take my profit split via Skrill and it was almost immediate. Additionally my challenge fee was refunded to the same card that I used to pay for it. Overall good experience thus far.

United States, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Great Customer Service and Timely Withdrawals

I came across FTMO recently, and absolutely enjoyed the experience with them, as I've passed their Challenge & Verification Process, Customer Support was there by my side at all times if I were to need assistance with anything that was going on with my account or just going through the process to become a funded trader. As soon as it was time for my Withdrawal, They made sure I was walked through the entire process and made sure I had received my Withdrawal in a timely fashion. Highly Recommend FTMO for any trader.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!
Gavin Schmitt,
Mar 19, 2020,

Great Company, Received Profit Split as Promised

Working with FTMO has been great from start to finish. It is very clear what you need to do, and if you complete the objectives then you will get your funded account. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now (US based) and just received my first 70% profit split as promised in 24 hours straight to my bank account. Cant ask for much better than that. Great company all around and will be trading with them for many years to come!

John,
England, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Good company small issue “floating” fees

I was trading for the 10k account and my daily loss limit was £500 and my goal for the 30 day was 1000 I made a total of 4,119.76 in 2 days smashing the target but because my “floating” loss was -900 I violated the limit even though that trade later turned into a £3k profit trade. FTMO is legit but I wish that wasn’t a violation as In my MT4 history the most I physically lost was 383 but again “floating” losses ruined it for me hoping they can give me the benefit of doubt as I clearly know what I am doing.

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

Portugal, Portugal,

Honest Prop Trading Firm

Been with FTMO for about 6 months now. Took me 4 challenges to get funded.

After funding, on my first profit split, I received the Challenge Fee + Profit Split.

Already received 2 Profit Splits with no issues.

FTMO can be trusted as a firm, and to us traders, they offer a great opportunity.

They still have things to improve, which I'm sure they will in the future, and I'm happy to work with them as a trader and grow together.

Better than blowing up your small accounts with high leverage, if you are looking for serious capital and serious opportunity, take that small account money, and invest in FTMO Challenge.

Cheers to all!

Mar 14, 2020,

FTMO - Upgraded to 5 Stars Prop Firm!

My previous reviews were not accurate by miss understood. FTMO LMAX has a month old and the market recently was volatility. Very common issues that platform had technical issues and their staffs we’re working hard to help trader including me. My case had little delayed and I got help right after posted the reviews. Everything was satisfied for what I asked for. But I could not edit (no option to delete or withdraw the review or I don’t know how, I did email to request for the withdrawal the review). So I am re-posting the review on FTMO Firm. 100% you are 5 stars and highly recommended for serious traders to trade for FTMO. Legit Prop Firm!

Mar 11, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful when you pay for FTMO challenge, it is too good to be true. Before their own platform LMAX, we couldn’t know they set their MetriX software to hunter your max daily loss by not updating. And LMAX is not allowed traders to close orders and you see a lot of ghosts orders in your trading account with aggressively loss. This is perfect combination Then you fail they get your money (this is a model of business how they make money, not making money by sharing profits from trading). They knew that but they don’t seriously take care problems or change broker for you ( it is “you take it then you have to live with it “). So be careful, I am going to dispute the money as: “item as not described”. Horrible platform FTMO LMAX

sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said
Belém, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

The best proprietary trading firm, perfect withdrawal.

Today I have withdrawn my profit split, 13 943.8 USD, within 2 days the money was in my account. Thank you very much, Otakar Suffner, your support is amazing. I am very happy working on FTMO. Success for you and your team.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 26, 2020,

ftmo payment review

I HAVE BEEN WITH FTMO SINCE JAN 2020 AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH MY PROFITS AND THE FEE FOR THE CHALLENGE WERE PAID OUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS PROMISED AND ON TIME ..FTMO IS LEGIT AND IM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THEM ..THE CO FOUNDER MR OTAKAR IS HONEST AND TRANSPARENT AND SO IS THE BUSINESS ..I AM A TRADER FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FTMO IS REALLY GREAT BECAUSE THEY DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Worth more than 5 stars!!!

I am very pleased with professional service and support I have received from FTMO.I have always received very fast replies to all of my emails and inquiries. Account Metrix is very useful always keeps me on the track with my trades. I was very surprised and delighted with how fast the payment received my account .So far I can only say positive comments and would definitely recommend to other traders. I hope FTMO will keep this level of service for the future and we can continue this business relationship.

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Feb 23, 2020,

Great Company

FTMO is a fantastic company and completely true to their word, after completing the challenge and verification process, in my first month of live funded trading i made just over 10%, in which my 70% profit share was seamlessly paid out to me on my withdrawal day. Highly recommend this company for any serious Traders out there

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

Western Australia, Australia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Good program but account matrix was not working costing me my challenge

This is my result:

Basically i was 15 dollar over the daily loss limit, FTMO account matrix was not working that night and as you know daily loss limit is floating p/l and finalized p/l for that day.

So if you are doing this challenge be careful of this rule, its quite tricky especially if your trading style involves a lot of hedging positions.

And you simply cannot rely on their account matrix working either.
-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !
Feb 3, 2020,

Funded trader

I finished the challenge and verification just in time for Christmas, after my first month January 2020 I made my first withdrawal which was processed the same day along with the challenge fee refund. The service so far has been perfect, always timely responses and any issues I’ve had have been dealt with quickly, great company and the best if you’re looking for a funded account!!
Jan 22, 2020,

Very good and sincere company

Got Funded and received profit using bank wire transfer as well as the refund for the challenge. They are fast with the payment.
Would say it a very good place for you to learn trading with discipline as you would not want to loss the account after passed the challenge which is very good if future you got your own fund and you can trade the same way with more consistent profit rather then you do not know how to cut and handle your loss when needed which is normal for new as well as old trader.
If you compare with other funded company, you would find the rules set by FTMO is more sincere and wanted you to success. Payment for challenge is refunded after got funded with first profit rather then need you to pay monthly with very limited lots tradable which mean either you are right or you are wrong or you got to trade very small lot which would be very hard to meet the objective.
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Jan 8, 2020,

FTMO is the best proprietary firm!

Hi Guys , I just want to write a Quick review about FTMO...one thing I can say is that They Changed my Trading career for the better.... I’m More disciplined than I was before and I make more money than I was making before because they provide enough Capital ... I have Withdrawal history.

I’m a Proud FTMO Trader

Jason,
South Africa, South Africa,
Dec 31, 2019,

First Profit split received today!

I just got paid out my first profit split today! Don't have any complaints, Otakar and the team are very helpful. FTMO is legit!
Devon, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2019,

Payment received!

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification, I can confirm that I have received my first profit split from FTMO in a very prompt time.

Thank you to all the team and Otakar at FTMO, so far they have allowed me to become a full time trader and to enjoy the passion it brings
montreal, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

FTMO FUNDED ACCOUNT

Hello Guys,

My name is Sami and I am a funded trader at FTMO. I have multiple accounts with them and did the challenge+ verification multiple times. December 8th 2019 was the first time I asked for my profit split and the man who is responsible for giving me my part of the profit (who is also the co-founder of FTMO (Otakar Suffner))did it exactly on time. I sent an invoice and received all my profit split,which is 70% of my account profit, on my paypal account two days after I have sent my invoice.

So far, this company has been extremely legit and their customer service support center is without a doubt 5/5.

I dont know how to send screenshots in this review but I would definitely do it if some of you guys know how.

PS : (Sorry for my broken english as its my third language lol).
New Delhi, India,
Dec 7, 2019,

My first payment from FTMO

I have just finished my first month of my funded live account. I ended this moth with no loss and a little profit. I got my challenge fee refunded promptly!
Hopeful of decent profit split coming month on wards...

Client area analysis is quite useful in improving the performance and I am sure of making good profits here on wards.

Oct 19, 2019 - No Rating I have just passed the challenge by FTMO.
Its a great tool to bridge the gaps that are holding me from trading success.
Its passing criteria sets you on disciplined path yet in a relaxed pace.
Just 10 trading days to puch in a month and just 50% profit days to make!
Focus on daily loss and absolute loss limits and profit target of 10% is a given thing.
I liked whole process of challenge and I strongly recommend it to all serious traders out there who wish to make a trading success with consistent results.
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).
Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!
italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

FTMO is a very good company, I receive the payment yesterday with 2 days in advance. The challenge and the verification have been very useful to improve my risk management so I advice everyone to join the company. The only flaw is that there are a lot of limitations with the real account but it's ok.
hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Professional and Credible

I am a funded trader with FTMO and till date I have not had any issues dealing with them. Be it their technical support, trading systems or the payment reimbursements, then act with high integrity and efficiency. I am very happy to be associated with FTMO.

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.