FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Trader, Italy,
Sep 6, 2020,

highly recommended

After closing the first month in profit, I am satisfied because in a few days the commissions and the reimbursement of the registration fee arrived !! Excellent

Kieran,
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2020,

Trustable, highly recommended.

I only have great things to say. I have just received my first profit split and my reimbursed challenge fee. The customer service is excellent. I feel very comfortable with working with FTMO. I highly recommended to serious traders.

Brno, Czech Republic,
Sep 5, 2020,

Best funding company

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as a refund of the challenge fee. So far I'm very satisfied with them - the trading conditions on the FTMO account are really great and customer support responds quickly. I can only recommend!

Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Idea and great quality product.

Hi guys,

I will make my review of FTMO short and sweet. I have been trading with FTMO since Feb 2020. I failed my first challenge but passed subsequent challenges and have been funded with 3x100kUSD accounts since then. Payment has always been prompt and arrived in my account within a week of submitting my invoice. Customer service is of good quality and is fast. Overall if you can pass the challenge I highly reccomend FTMO. Otakar and the team have done a great job.

Malaga, Spain,
Aug 27, 2020,

Profit split

I received my profit split within 48h of submitting my invoice.
The company is great, customer service is very responsive and helpful.
I recommend to everyone I know that wants to approach a prop firm.

MA,
Aug 26, 2020,

first payment

Very pleased got my first payout today and my challenge fee refunded I was a bit skeptical at first before I joined ftmo when my friend shared a link it took me a year to join I’m glad I did and am very pleased looking forward to doing more challenges so I can get a bigger trading balance

I Singh,
Aug 26, 2020,

Funded with 300k and been Paid!

Been trading with FTMO since March 2020. Customer service is on point, people moan because they fail the challenge, all criteria is clearly written out and if you have any issues then contact them, I get replies within 24 hours (most of the time within few hours, if emailed first thing in the morning). If you can’t adhere to rules then you clearly need to take time to concentrate on your own Risk Management.

Iv now passed all three FTMO up to 300k and have been paid out within 2 days of me sending an invoice. No need to question there professionalism, I trade, I make money, I get paid. Can’t be more simple than that.

Nikhil,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 16, 2020,

I am a newly funded trader.
After my first month of profits ,my deposit was returned to me immediately, there was however a delay with my profit spilt payment but I did receive constant communication from the team and I was able to receive the payment so overall I feel very comfortable to be working with FTMO and I look forward to working with them for a long time

Trier, Germany,
Aug 16, 2020,

Best Property Trading Company

at first I was a skeptical whether ftmo really worked. after i did all the challanges i got my money back together with the first profit. For me, FTMO is the best property company

Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2020,

Life Changing Company

Amazing company, got my first payout of over $13k. No need for any doubts, they do payout, I got mine the following business day.

The support is outstanding too, I've had numerous questions throughout and they have answered them perfectly everytime. One guy in particular has been amazing, Tomas - he answers everything with so much detail and is so helpful, a real credit to FTMO.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Excellent service

The whole process of becoming an ftmo trader and receiving a payout is very smooth and streamlined.

Keep in mind that becoming funded is only the first part, you then need to maintain that same discipline to makes you’re that you keep the account and get a payout.

Once you close a month in profit, you will get an invoice template sent to you on your profit split date, if this is on the weekend it will be the next business day.
For me personally when I filled it out, I received very rapid responses and the payout was processed very quickly.

I am very satisfied with FTMO as a company and hope to trade with them for a long time, I recommend this to every consistent trader looking for more capital.
Morgantown, USA,
Jul 13, 2020,

Amazing FTMO experience!

I got into ftmo because I had lost my job and due to COVID no one was hiring! I studied and read up as much as I could and within a month a was able to get a 25k account funded! It’s now been a little over a month since my account has been funded And I officially received both my initial fee and my 70% profit split deposited into my account ! I’m so excited to be apart of the team and would love to to thank ftmo for the opportunity they have given me to self employ myself during these Hard time !

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2020,

FTMO - Changing my life

Hi,

Just a quick note to offer some reassurance from a complete stranger.

I have read a few people doubting that FTMO will pay out on profits and refund. My wife was one of those sceptics!

I have 2 100k accounts with FTMO. The profit share and refund was paid out promptly on both accounts.

The team at FTMO answer queries quickly and have been professional throughout.

Trading with FTMO is changing my life. I started off as a naive trader, thinking I could turn my own money in to a big pot to live off. Now I know better, FTMO is helping me actually achieve those aims.

I thought I was disciplined in my trading before FTMO but using their rules really pushed me to analyse in more detail what I was doing wrong. Make no mistake, don’t dive in to this thinking it will be easy. It is challenging but it was the challenge I needed to become consistently profitable.

My personal trading approach involves sometimes holding positions over the weekend which I can’t do with FTMO but understandable as to why they don’t allow this.

All the best

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.

Florida, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Ftmo Live Account/ Profit Split

FTMO is a great investor company and trustworthy. I actually received my profit split as they promised. They also assist you with becoming a better trader. Great company in my opinion!

W,
Somewhere-in, USA,
Jun 24, 2020,

Recently Funded, Overall Positive Experience.

Overall I've had a very positive experience trading with FTMO. Every chance they have they provide excellent support. I have been funded and received my first profit split along with a full refund for the cost of the challenge and am looking forward to completing additional challenges and growing the account.

Their LMAX data feed has had some issues which understandably isn't ideal but they do offer to review your trade logs and will compensate you accordingly if you've been negatively affected. Keep in mind this issue resides with the data feed, not FTMO, and so far I've only experienced it on two days.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2020,

Great Idea!

I like the idea of FTMO and currently trying out the challenge. I take it on a 10k account you dont really have 10K to trade with more like 10K buying Power with a max loss of 10% (funded&challenge) which is a little on the downside for me.

Secondly, you have to trade a min of 10 trading days so around 2 weeks (mon-fri) but if a trader reaches his profit target within 5 days then why not let the person advance onto the next stage? i understand they want to check the consistency of the trader but i think they need to let them just progress onto the next stage..

EXAMPLE- 1K PROFIT TARGET REACHED WITHIN 5 DAYS = 5 DAYS STILL LEFT TO TRADE- ( THE TRADER IS NOT GOING TO TRADE WITH NORMAL LOT SIZES AND RISK GETTING INTO A LOSS WHILST HES PASSED THE CHALLENGE.. SO TO ME I THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY IF THEY WOULD LET THE TRADER ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE.

i understand they dont really want traders to pass in quick time but if a trade is going our way and running into profit we wont just close it because ftmo want to see how consistent we are ?

however besides that FTMO is a great platform to get funding with less capital if you can prove you can profit constantly and the possibilities are endless. you can make good money from this and the fact that we get an opportuinty to do so is lovely.

GOOD LUCK !

Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom,
Jun 12, 2020,

So glad I found this company!

F.T.M.O has been the best trading decision that I have ever made. It took me a few attempts at the challenge before passing but that was my fault as I simply was not ready and made stupid mistakes. Mostly money management and trying to rush and complete it too quickly.

I have been funded with them just over a month now and I received my first profit split and my challenge fee two days ago. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent which gives me massive peace of mind!

I will be doing two more challenges very soon and then I plan to combine all of them into one account.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Jun 11, 2020,

Great oppotunity for people with trading skill but low capital

So I've had my first withdrawal which came through very fast and the team contacted me very professionally explaining how to proceed with the invoice etc.
Great company couldn't recommend for a young trader like myself 20 years old taking home $6,700.
Amazing working towards a $300k account